Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 713 714 [715] 716 717 ... 865   Go Down
Author Topic: Post pictures of you and your saber!  (Read 2029142 times)
Musashi Padawan
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 174

Warrior Poet

« Reply #10710 on: May 21, 2019, 12:31:06 PM »

Great pics BB- no idea how you make it to so many Cons and events. Tuesday morning and I am still drained from this weekend. Here I am setting up before the rack filled up with the rest of the crew. I am holding my menace and savior- both of the azure variety.

On YouTube
“Perceive that which cannot be seen with the eye." ~ Miyamoto Musashi

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2786

Grey Assassin

« Reply #10711 on: May 21, 2019, 12:42:13 PM »

Good picture, MP

Samhain138
Dark Lord of the Menace Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2171

Aw, crap.

« Reply #10712 on: May 21, 2019, 02:59:04 PM »

I had this one pop up recently from an event a little while ago.

I can hear Infinite saying “You’re still using that pommel?”  It may not aesthetically match the best, but it is the loudest pommel I’ve ever owned.  Plus the weight of it feels good.  The threading is a lot deeper than other ones I own and it really keeps the chassis in place too.

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -372

« Reply #10713 on: May 21, 2019, 03:03:02 PM »

I can hear Infinite saying “You’re still using that pommel?”  It may not aesthetically match the best, but it is the loudest pommel I’ve ever owned.  Plus the weight of it feels good.  The threading is a lot deeper than other ones I own and it really keeps the chassis in place too.

Holding a picture of Vader like any good Kylo cosplay should XD. I kid, looks great, take a point!

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2767

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #10714 on: May 21, 2019, 05:17:49 PM »

SCORE!

You should try a Menace pommel. I think shorter = louder

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2786

Grey Assassin

« Reply #10715 on: May 21, 2019, 05:38:58 PM »

Lol, I was literally thinking that when I was looking at the picture.  Hey Kylo, I know you want to fall into your grandfather's footsteps and that artwork of him is fantastic!

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #10716 on: May 21, 2019, 08:28:04 PM »

Not the best picture, my daughter is no photographer that's for sure.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #10717 on: May 21, 2019, 11:13:16 PM »

Great pics BB- no idea how you make it to so many Cons and events. Tuesday morning and I am still drained from this weekend. Here I am setting up before the rack filled up with the rest of the crew. I am holding my menace and savior- both of the azure variety.

oh I was quite worn out. that's one of the big shows. events are easy...we have chairs.  Grin

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #10718 on: May 22, 2019, 02:14:18 AM »

I really do need to hit up some comic conventions for the summer though Tongue Not a lot close to me though x.x

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Darth Cruelty
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -26

Dark Side points appreciated.

« Reply #10719 on: May 23, 2019, 05:31:49 AM »

Great picture brother. Love the saber honestly. Pommel included, lol. Point.

"I find your lack of faith disturbing"   -Darth Vader

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

« Reply #10720 on: May 23, 2019, 02:19:58 PM »

Robes came in today ^_^

should have pics for yall later

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #10721 on: May 23, 2019, 03:08:00 PM »

I can hear Infinite saying “You’re still using that pommel?”  It may not aesthetically match the best, but it is the loudest pommel I’ve ever owned.  Plus the weight of it feels good.  The threading is a lot deeper than other ones I own and it really keeps the chassis in place too.

Sam, your cosplay is ALWAYS awesome!

Not the best picture, my daughter is no photographer that's for sure.

Great pic Tx!  Those tunics are incredible!

Wow MP, GREAT collection there!  I'm envious  Wink

I really do need to hit up some comic conventions for the summer though Tongue Not a lot close to me though x.x

Yes you do; they're A LOT of fun, Zren!  And you've already got a great ensemble of robes and superior sabers (*cough shameless plug cough)  Grin

Robes came in today ^_^

should have pics for yall later

That's fantastic PS!  Can't wait to see them  Smiley

couple more of the crew over the weekend.

NICE Revan!  And amazing robes, as always bB!

Points all around!

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #10722 on: May 23, 2019, 09:01:12 PM »

Thank you a Dutch.

KaiserSosay
Duke of the Diamond Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -839

« Reply #10723 on: May 24, 2019, 05:54:35 AM »

Where is Zren? I can't call it a day without seeing his smiling face!
You're pictures are great and I have come to expect them.

Great pictures everyone! Thank you for sharing them.

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

« Reply #10724 on: May 24, 2019, 01:44:41 PM »

So it's not very Dark Side of me but the robes were on sale and theres a convention coming up.

Pages: 1 ... 713 714 [715] 716 717 ... 865   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: