Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 393 394 [395] 396 397 ... 866   Go Down
Author Topic: Post pictures of you and your saber!  (Read 2032424 times)
Isola815
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 594

"Most Redacted"

« Reply #5910 on: June 21, 2017, 04:39:53 AM »

Thanks Taegin  Smiley

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #5911 on: June 21, 2017, 01:07:17 PM »

Here's one of me at Lafayette College, where I've coached for years.  I recently purchased a number of Ultrasabers and brought them to campus, for my fencers to enjoy.  It ended with me facing all of them at once (I'm on the left, with the red saber).

Master Medwyn
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 788

Silver Blade of the Distant Earth Knighthood

« Reply #5912 on: June 21, 2017, 08:19:48 PM »

Here's one of me at Lafayette College, where I've coached for years.  I recently purchased a number of Ultrasabers and brought them to campus, for my fencers to enjoy.  It ended with me facing all of them at once (I'm on the left, with the red saber).

Wipe them out! All of them!  Grin
What a fun scene it could have been for those watching you from the windows... Years ago when I was a grammar school teacher back in my own country I took a whole class out to the handball-playfield in front of the school building and tried to teach them the national anthem while they were running after me and repeat it line after line like in a military training camp. You should have seen those faces appeared in the windows! And a camcorder later on (the video is still there in the school's archives Cheesy). Some colleagues suspected a foreign invasion but fortunately the headmaster knew me well Wink
So don't be surpised if you accidentally find yourselves on youtube with your mates Smiley Especially now when even a tooth filling can record UHD videos!

Isola815
Knight Commander

"Most Redacted"

« Reply #5913 on: June 21, 2017, 09:24:36 PM »

Just judging from this one pic, I'm assuming you won?  Grin

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5914 on: June 21, 2017, 09:28:52 PM »

Just judging from this one pic, I'm assuming you won?  Grin
Of course he won. He's the only one with a red blade. Wink Tongue

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #5915 on: June 21, 2017, 10:24:23 PM »

I can see it though. The high Jedi master is spinning his saber ready to attack, you're doing some body twirls same thing, others are kinda scared as to what might happen Tongue Like, why can't we be as good as those two Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #5916 on: June 22, 2017, 01:49:10 PM »

I figured it was appropriate... I was their coach, so it pretty much made me the "big bad" of their lives all season Wink

And yeah, I would say I won, since I managed to emerge unscathed against all of them at once!  Took a whole lot of maneuvering, I can tell you that much.

Master Seblaise
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 838

Avatar from the DarthScrub's factory

« Reply #5917 on: June 22, 2017, 01:53:13 PM »

Grin

You Sith are definitively the funniest guys in the Galaxy ... Thanks for this moment Wink

“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

For other free words of wisdom, dial 555-YODA

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #5918 on: June 23, 2017, 05:28:29 AM »

Probably last post for awhile so. My custom Guardian Blue Shock still known as Lightum =] I'll definitely try to get some good pictures by Lake Erie once we get more settled in so. Now I want to make a Shore Trooper costume Tongue

Blue5 by joshgarcia07, on Flickr

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #5919 on: June 23, 2017, 04:53:10 PM »

one more of my crew has their sound saber.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5920 on: June 23, 2017, 05:08:17 PM »

one more of my crew has their sound saber.

Looking at this image, you only see the curved interior of the claws, and it got me thinking what it might look like if you took off the outside corners. Shocked

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Isola815
Knight Commander

"Most Redacted"

« Reply #5921 on: June 24, 2017, 12:39:41 AM »

Looking at this image, you only see the curved interior of the claws, and it got me thinking what it might look like if you took off the outside corners. Shocked

They would look similar to the claw I did exactly that with on my last build.

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #5922 on: June 25, 2017, 06:19:34 PM »

tried another area for test shots. dusk would be a great time, but they had a music festival going on so...we got what we could. the right angles and you wouldn't see any buildings in the background.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Master Medwyn
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 788

Silver Blade of the Distant Earth Knighthood

« Reply #5923 on: June 25, 2017, 06:54:08 PM »

Silver times...

UPDATE:  PB pic removed.  Smiley

« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 03:06:36 AM by Dauntless Seven » Logged

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5924 on: June 27, 2017, 02:39:46 PM »

They would look similar to the claw I did exactly that with on my last build.
Got a link to pics?

Sig by For Tyeth

Pages: 1 ... 393 394 [395] 396 397 ... 866   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: