Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 532 533 [534] 535 536 ... 866   Go Down
Author Topic: Post pictures of you and your saber!  (Read 2036928 times)
Dyllan-Ame
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 145

Get your head out of your cockpit

« Reply #7995 on: May 20, 2018, 12:08:23 PM »

Just finished my new dark side mask. Going to be wearing it next Friday at Comicpalooza. Will post full costume pictures then. This is just the mask and hood.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Wow! Really cool mask & saber

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #7996 on: May 20, 2018, 02:52:50 PM »

Looks great tx!

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Gar-Wi Musan
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 102

« Reply #7997 on: May 20, 2018, 05:20:17 PM »

Just finished my new dark side mask. Going to be wearing it next Friday at Comicpalooza. Will post full costume pictures then. This is just the mask and hood.

Nice job!

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #7998 on: May 20, 2018, 05:29:17 PM »

That looks awesome TX!  Great for Comicpalooza!

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #7999 on: May 20, 2018, 06:27:12 PM »

Wow thanks everybody!! First time doing anything like this so I appreciate all the great feedback Smiley

Samhain138
Dark Lord of the Menace Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2171

Aw, crap.

« Reply #8000 on: May 20, 2018, 06:35:06 PM »

Reminds me of the First Order TIE Pilots.

Musashi Padawan
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 174

Warrior Poet

« Reply #8001 on: May 20, 2018, 09:45:47 PM »

Until I get a chance to update the Nickle City Con thread with all the weekend fun, I just want to show how the Monarch was no match for the Demogorgon...

On YouTube
“Perceive that which cannot be seen with the eye." ~ Miyamoto Musashi

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #8002 on: May 21, 2018, 06:02:38 PM »

This.

Is.

BADASS!!

Wow Tx, great job!  I really like everything from the color scheme to the sinister mask!

Until I get a chance to update the Nickle City Con thread with all the weekend fun, I just want to show how the Monarch was no match for the Demogorgon...

Creepy... I love it, MP  Wink

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #8003 on: May 21, 2018, 08:13:25 PM »

Thank you Dutch!

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2031

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #8004 on: May 22, 2018, 07:05:53 PM »

Got me another newer lens for my Overlord coming in soon and blue enhanced blade stuff, will post results when all that's in and finished =] If you have SUPER OLD sabers, bright not as vibrant as day one then a newer lens will help so, just get the 8.7 lens from the other guys, helps greatly. Its what I did for my Shock as well so. Plus always been interested in an enhanced style blade so, saw one in person and got to try it over my Arctic Blue and really liked how it looked =] Was from Firehand as well so. Got to try lots of sabers and different blade types I was always interested in from him, he's the one who got me officially hooked on the Monarch and Reaper so, the Scorpion too Tongue Omen really was a heavy saber too, he has one x.x Just mostly emitter heavy so anyone considering one that hasn't gotten one yet be prepared for that. I'd say go for a Mid Grade blade for the Omen

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #8005 on: May 22, 2018, 10:07:08 PM »

Getting back into posting regularly =]

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #8006 on: May 22, 2018, 10:08:54 PM »

Getting back into posting regularly =]

That's another saber that I want. I do want a Dark Standard Issue though. Also, nice Eagle/Wolf pics in the background.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #8007 on: May 23, 2018, 12:28:21 AM »

Highly recommend it, same pommel as mine so kind of mirrors the top silver section of the emitter if you go with the dark version, would look slick I think =] Or any other full silver pommel really. Raven plain pommel would look nice too I think

digitalsithlord
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -165

Give into your Anger...Give me "Darkside" points..

« Reply #8008 on: May 23, 2018, 01:57:29 AM »

That's another saber that I want. I do want a Dark Standard Issue though. Also, nice Eagle/Wolf pics in the background.

I have the Dark Issue Battle saber and let me tell you that you will NOT be disappointed with it.  I would go with the vertical lines because they really give this saber a regal beauty and flare unlike the other ones that are in this price range.  The Dark Issue will definitely make any blade color pop as well....I have red, but I think sentinel yellow would be a great color for this saber.  The emitter has a nice slant to it and it is an all around utility saber.  This is also a great one handed or two handed saber and will make a great addition to your collection.

Lightsaber Arsenal:
Red Liberator - GB
Prophecy v2 - AS
Bellicose - BR
Archon V2.1 - CG
Crimson Reaper - BR
Dark Monarch -BR
Aeon v3 - SY
Malice - BR
Aeon v2 - AS
Dominix v2- VA
Dark War Glaive - DVA

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #8009 on: May 23, 2018, 02:41:19 AM »

I have the Dark Issue Battle saber and let me tell you that you will NOT be disappointed with it.  I would go with the vertical lines because they really give this saber a regal beauty and flare unlike the other ones that are in this price range.  The Dark Issue will definitely make any blade color pop as well....I have red, but I think sentinel yellow would be a great color for this saber.  The emitter has a nice slant to it and it is an all around utility saber.  This is also a great one handed or two handed saber and will make a great addition to your collection.

artic blue looks great on this hilt as well

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Pages: 1 ... 532 533 [534] 535 536 ... 866   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: