Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 556 557 [558] 559 560 ... 865   Go Down
Author Topic: Post pictures of you and your saber!  (Read 2017180 times)
Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #8355 on: July 24, 2018, 08:35:23 PM »

I’m an adult.

Loving the 'Darth Raph' look, Sam. Point for you

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #8356 on: July 24, 2018, 08:36:03 PM »

Throw back...

Very good look there

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #8357 on: July 24, 2018, 01:37:07 PM »

And this is what it's all about. I don't think I could justify buying a set of Jedi robes unless it was to do stuff like this for the kids.
You are a true hero tx. Respect.
Thank you brother!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2765

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #8358 on: July 24, 2018, 09:14:43 PM »

I’m an adult.

And who want to argue it? Grin

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #8359 on: July 26, 2018, 02:35:13 AM »

Had a small panic attack the other morning and had to go to the hospital so been kinda out of it since then x.x Not enough to do a new picture tonight though Tongue I'll post about it in off topic section if anyone wants to know why

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #8360 on: July 26, 2018, 02:50:55 AM »

Had a small panic attack the other morning and had to go to the hospital so been kinda out of it since then x.x Not enough to do a new picture tonight though Tongue I'll post about it in off topic section if anyone wants to know why

Still looking good. Sorry to hear about the panic attack. I have anxiety and panic attacks myself sometimes. I don't usually end up having to go to the hospital, but it's happened once or twice so I feel like i can relate.

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #8361 on: July 26, 2018, 03:43:14 AM »

Yeah like my right arm stated to feel all heavy and tingly, I thought I was having a first heart attack but then my brother took me to the hospital because were somewhat on our own now and turned out to just be a bad anxiety attack without really knowing. Trying to be off my meds so, kinda hard though x.x We don't live a stressful life anymore though so don't see why it happened. I'm probably just not really quit used to being on my own yet, my mom was always my comfort person next to my brother so, yes even at my age Tongue Were like 5 minutes away from each other on a walk if that though so, more like 2 or so minutes. I got a first local small convention I'm going to this weekend and either thinking going in my Jedi or Sith costumes, not sure which yet Tongue If Jedi I'll probably get nic picked at for boots and belt not matching colors, boots black belt bits brown. I do my own thing now since I'm not in the rebel legion anymore so =] When I'm not aching as much and feel up to it I'll post pictures of that costume set =] I know the boots wouldn't really match my natural tunic set though

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #8362 on: July 26, 2018, 04:23:59 AM »

Don't feel bad Zren. I'm quite a bit older than you, and due to being on permanent disability, I didn't move out on my own until I was 34. My mom has always been my source of comfort and support too. I'm still getting used to being on my own and I see my mom a couple times a week, so your not alone my friend. I haven't really seen anyone else but strangers for a few years. That's why like being on here so much. I may not be able to see everyone, hear their voice or reach out and shake peoples hands, but it's the closest thing I have to a group of friends. Scratch that. This IS my group of friends. If you ever need to talk, I'll be right here brother. PM me you if you feel like it. And as far as the boots not matching, I say screw it. Go have fun! Smiley

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #8363 on: July 26, 2018, 12:13:34 PM »

Throw back...

Awesome LR!

...But I don't think that the Rebel Legion will approve of the hat  Wink

I am j/k of course  Smiley

Looking good as always Zren (and I hope that you're feeling better as well)  Smiley

Don't feel bad Zren. I'm quite a bit older than you, and due to being on permanent disability, I didn't move out on my own until I was 34. My mom has always been my source of comfort and support too. I'm still getting used to being on my own and I see my mom a couple times a week, so your not alone my friend. I haven't really seen anyone else but strangers for a few years. That's why like being on here so much. I may not be able to see everyone, hear their voice or reach out and shake peoples hands, but it's the closest thing I have to a group of friends. Scratch that. This IS my group of friends. If you ever need to talk, I'll be right here brother. PM me you if you feel like it. And as far as the boots not matching, I say screw it. Go have fun! Smiley
Well said DS!

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #8364 on: July 26, 2018, 12:41:48 PM »

Hey thanks Dutch.  Smiley

I have never, nor will I ever seek approval from a costume group, so no worries...lol

Great sentiment DS.

Points for all.

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #8365 on: July 26, 2018, 12:59:29 PM »

It's better to be safe than sorry so at the very least, you got it checked out.  I've lived with anxiety all my life and when PTSD was added into it, it didn't help one bit.  One thing I do notice is that my body and mind doesn't need anything to trigger it.  There are times when I'm driving or at the gym, and out of nowhere, it just hits, chest feels tight, feels like I can't breath well, etc.  What I do notice is that when that happens, call someone and talk to them about (people who understand anxiety and can talk about anything to take your mind off of it), or listen to music, do what makes you happy, which can aid with leveling that out.  Glad you're okay and great picture, btw.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #8366 on: July 26, 2018, 08:03:43 AM »

August Burns Red is my go to band =] Yeah they're hardcore metal but to me they've always calmed me down for some reason. I have almost all their albums to date but the newest one, still haven't gotten Phantom Anthem yet

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #8367 on: July 26, 2018, 04:43:55 PM »

I'll have to check them out

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #8368 on: July 28, 2018, 02:33:28 AM »

Kinda feeling better now so will probably be back at posting more this weekend Tongue

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #8369 on: July 28, 2018, 03:55:53 AM »

Kinda feeling better now so will probably be back at posting more this weekend Tongue

Glad to hear your felling better Zren. Pic looks awesome as always. Smiley

Pages: 1 ... 556 557 [558] 559 560 ... 865   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: