Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 180 181 [182] 183 184 ... 865   Go Down
Author Topic: Post pictures of you and your saber!  (Read 2017568 times)
Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #2715 on: May 25, 2015, 04:37:37 AM »

Took this a few minutes ago. Sometimes I like to do casual clothing with my robe =]

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Teroniss
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 14

« Reply #2716 on: May 26, 2015, 04:59:57 PM »

cstoehr
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 117

I find your lack of faith disturbing!

« Reply #2717 on: May 26, 2015, 05:43:03 PM »

Good picture Teroniss!  Where was it taken?

My Ultra Sabers:
Scorpion (VA)
Crimson Reaper (SY)
Overlord (FO)
Dark Prophecy (SRD)
Prophecy (VA)
Chosen One (BR)
Archon (CG)
Malice (BR)
Graflex CE (GB)
Dark Standard (CG)

Other Force FX lightsabers:
Darth Vader (red)
Anakin Skywalker (blue)
Luke Skywalker (green)

Teroniss
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 14

« Reply #2718 on: May 26, 2015, 06:28:03 PM »

Good picture Teroniss!  Where was it taken?

Comicpalooza,  was there all weekend with friends

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #2719 on: May 26, 2015, 10:30:33 PM »

Here you guys go =] With my proper saber and color too

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO

Mastarius
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -32

« Reply #2720 on: May 26, 2015, 10:41:58 PM »

I managed some pics of me with my new saber.

Dark Side Points please~!

Sabers Owned:
Dominix LE V3 in Sunrider's Destiny
Raven in Fire Orange

Sabers Wanted:
Scorpion in Fire Orange
Raven in Blazing Red
Scorpion in Blazing Red

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #2721 on: May 26, 2015, 11:33:18 PM »

Is that a Standard Issue? How does it feel?

Mastarius
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -32

« Reply #2722 on: May 26, 2015, 11:51:03 PM »

It's a Dominix LE V3 and it feels great, was worried it would be small in my large hands but it feels right no matter how I hold it. :T

Dark Side Points please~!

Sabers Owned:
Dominix LE V3 in Sunrider's Destiny
Raven in Fire Orange

Sabers Wanted:
Scorpion in Fire Orange
Raven in Blazing Red
Scorpion in Blazing Red

JediXIX
Alchemist of the Sentinel Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1172

« Reply #2723 on: May 27, 2015, 05:20:43 AM »

Awesome costume Teroniss.... +1  Smiley

Really like how your red and grey tabard contrasts against the black...... did you custom make that yourself?

Remember... The Force will be with you... Always . . . (Just let it in)

JediXIX
Alchemist of the Sentinel Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1172

« Reply #2724 on: May 27, 2015, 05:25:55 AM »

Wizard World is in St Louis, Missouri this weekend.  Wish you were here Ultra Sabers.  Well, maybe next year.  Dave, a fellow I work with at the lab, and I went to the Wizard World today.  Here's a few pictures.

The most amusing part of the day was people's response to my Flamberge.  Several of them wanted their picture taken with me as if I was a celebrity.  I should have charged them for the photo.

missed these the other day cstoehr...... more points to you brother...... lol, how'd it feel, being a celebrity?  Smiley

Remember... The Force will be with you... Always . . . (Just let it in)

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 3214

You can't take the sky from me....

« Reply #2725 on: May 27, 2015, 08:05:08 AM »

The most amusing part of the day was people's response to my Flamberge.  Several of them wanted their picture taken with me as if I was a celebrity.  I should have charged them for the photo.

welcome to the world of convention and fairs costuming Wink awesome fun isn't it

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

cstoehr
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 117

I find your lack of faith disturbing!

« Reply #2726 on: May 27, 2015, 01:03:25 PM »

missed these the other day cstoehr...... more points to you brother...... lol, how'd it feel, being a celebrity?  Smiley

Feeling like a celebrity because of my costume and lightsaber felt very strange, but fun.

My Ultra Sabers:
Scorpion (VA)
Crimson Reaper (SY)
Overlord (FO)
Dark Prophecy (SRD)
Prophecy (VA)
Chosen One (BR)
Archon (CG)
Malice (BR)
Graflex CE (GB)
Dark Standard (CG)

Other Force FX lightsabers:
Darth Vader (red)
Anakin Skywalker (blue)
Luke Skywalker (green)

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2765

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2727 on: May 27, 2015, 02:18:03 PM »

Feeling like a celebrity because of my costume and lightsaber felt very strange, but fun.

I haven't had the opportunity to feel that yet. But I did glean a generous amount of satisfaction when I lent my costume to a friend to go to a con, and random strangers were pulling him aside for photo ops. Can't wait till that's me. Grin

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 3214

You can't take the sky from me....

« Reply #2728 on: May 27, 2015, 04:46:08 PM »

I haven't had the opportunity to feel that yet. But I did glean a generous amount of satisfaction when I lent my costume to a friend to go to a con, and random strangers were pulling him aside for photo ops. Can't wait till that's me. Grin

and then it'll get to the point where you just want a few seconds to yourself and yet ANOTHER person wants a photo. When you can't even shop or move more than a few feet without being mobbed again, it does get a little bit annoying, especially if you are trying to get somewhere. Or you are busy trying to split your double bladed saber back to two, you get it undone a couple of threads before you have to smile for another photo lol. Don't get me wrong I love it, but it is occasionally annoying. Course when Vader is with you, the problems are 10 fold! Tongue

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2765

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2729 on: May 27, 2015, 05:04:04 PM »

and then it'll get to the point where you just want a few seconds to yourself and yet ANOTHER person wants a photo. When you can't even shop or move more than a few feet without being mobbed again, it does get a little bit annoying, especially if you are trying to get somewhere. Or you are busy trying to split your double bladed saber back to two, you get it undone a couple of threads before you have to smile for another photo lol. Don't get me wrong I love it, but it is occasionally annoying. Course when Vader is with you, the problems are 10 fold! Tongue

Now see, if your rolled in Sith style, you could just pull a mass mind trick so you could go about your business.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Pages: 1 ... 180 181 [182] 183 184 ... 865   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: