Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 257 258 [259] 260 261 ... 866   Go Down
Author Topic: Post pictures of you and your saber!  (Read 2035922 times)
Corwyn VonBeck
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -340

Grey Knight

« Reply #3870 on: April 30, 2016, 02:38:30 AM »

My little one enjoying her shiny new Initiate.

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #3871 on: April 30, 2016, 03:50:49 AM »

Right on.
Looks fun. Smiley

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Master Medwyn
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 788

Silver Blade of the Distant Earth Knighthood

« Reply #3872 on: April 30, 2016, 07:09:20 AM »

...so nothing for the dog I see Smiley
Great fun!

Master Seblaise
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 838

Avatar from the DarthScrub's factory

« Reply #3873 on: April 30, 2016, 01:30:00 PM »

The only way for a cookie adept to win .... fight a very young jedi!!!!! Smiley

Nice picture

“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

For other free words of wisdom, dial 555-YODA

Darth Weinstein
Knight Major

Force Alignment: -124

It's more fun on the dark side!

« Reply #3874 on: April 30, 2016, 02:32:44 PM »

That's very cool! Look how much fun she's having. It reminds me of when my son was little. Dads, kids and ultrasabers. Is there anything better?

My sabers: Dominix LE V4 BR, Manticore CE Nickel Plated VA, Grab Bag Aeon V3 CG, Bellicose SRD, Grab Bag Dark Apprentice LE V4 GB, Dark Liberator V3 DVA, Bane BH, Raffle Third Prize Dark Initiate V4 GB.

The only Jewish Sith Lord in the galaxy. I'm as ruthless as the next guy, but I feel guilty about it.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2031

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #3875 on: May 01, 2016, 05:08:34 AM »

Me and my Dominix saber posing like Finn Tongue Also new look to it. I like this combo lots better =] Gives more of a Jedi warrior saber look to it I think. Finally got me The Force Awakens so but still not a whole lot of Black series stuff yet x.x I need the new Luke ANH lightsaber in my life. Missed the chance to get it last time. I'm a Force FX collector as you can see in my list so =]

Dominix3 by joshgarcia07, on Flickr

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Seano
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -229

« Reply #3876 on: May 01, 2016, 09:40:33 AM »

Me with my newly DIY emitter windowed Graflex SE!
Please pardon the theatre cap hair (I was called into work today - I work in a Cardiac Cath Lab at a private hospital on the Gold Coast) - weekend call-in rates will definitely help with the mods I'm getting done on my Overlord!

Still can't get over how bright these sabres are, that's just a single LED, not even a TRI Cree!

Ramse Moade the Grey

Current Sabres - Graflex SE in GB & Obsidian V3, Shock in TRI BR (QD's) & Obsidian V3, Customised Dorinian with Diamond Controller, Dark Catalyst in Adegan Silver with Arctic Blue FOC and Obsidian V3 (Customisation WIP)

Darth Weinstein
Knight Major

« Reply #3877 on: May 01, 2016, 01:51:42 PM »

Me with my newly DIY emitter windowed Graflex SE!
Please pardon the theatre cap hair (I was called into work today - I work in a Cardiac Cath Lab at a private hospital on the Gold Coast) - weekend call-in rates will definitely help with the mods I'm getting done on my Overlord!

Still can't get over how bright these sabres are, that's just a single LED, not even a TRI Cree!

That's a great looking emitter. I love the second pic. It looks like a blue fog.

My sabers: Dominix LE V4 BR, Manticore CE Nickel Plated VA, Grab Bag Aeon V3 CG, Bellicose SRD, Grab Bag Dark Apprentice LE V4 GB, Dark Liberator V3 DVA, Bane BH, Raffle Third Prize Dark Initiate V4 GB.

The only Jewish Sith Lord in the galaxy. I'm as ruthless as the next guy, but I feel guilty about it.

Darth Weinstein
Knight Major

« Reply #3878 on: May 01, 2016, 01:53:09 PM »

Me and my Dominix saber posing like Finn Tongue Also new look to it. I like this combo lots better =] Gives more of a Jedi warrior saber look to it I think. Finally got me The Force Awakens so but still not a whole lot of Black series stuff yet x.x I need the new Luke ANH lightsaber in my life. Missed the chance to get it last time. I'm a Force FX collector as you can see in my list so =]

Dominix3 by joshgarcia07, on Flickr

Great pic! What is the pommel you have on your Dominix? I like the way it looks.

altramagnus
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 47

« Reply #3879 on: May 01, 2016, 10:25:10 PM »

Great pic! What is the pommel you have on your Dominix? I like the way it looks.

Looks like a Shock pommel to me.

Magnus

Guardian - Violet Amethyst -  V3 sound
Archon v2.1 - Guardian Blue - V4 sound
Dark apprentice LE V4 - Guardian Blue - Stunt
Aeon v4 - Consular Green - Stunt
Overlord - Emerald - V4 sound
Dark Menace - Blazing Red - V4 sound

Hardly Ideal
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 18

« Reply #3880 on: May 02, 2016, 10:50:31 PM »

First time poster here. I don't suppose this is an appropriate thread for in-progress shots? I didn't really see one in the first five pages of threads and I'm not eager to start new ones without good reason.

In the meantime, my brother got me what looks like a Dark Apprentice with a silver sparring blade. It's nice, but I have plans for a scratch-build using the internals.

Your stance must be wide. You must not be spare with the fluidity of your wrists or shoulders. You must have grip on the handle that is loose and unstrained. I heard it said you must be tender with your sword grip, as though with a lover. This is patently false. A sword is not your lover. It is a hideous tool for separating men from their vital fluids.
-Meti's Sword Manual, 2nd Precept

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #3881 on: May 02, 2016, 11:43:36 PM »

Hello Hardly Ideal, if it's progress with hilt customization of any kind you can go to the Customization boards and start a new topic there for your stuff ... and update from time to time as you go.

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Franzie
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 53

« Reply #3882 on: May 03, 2016, 07:16:28 PM »

Started out as an Initiate with window cutouts, but i never really liked how it felt in my hand.  So i grinded the ridges near the emitter. Created a guard with chemical metal. And siliconed the grooves . 
Now ive got a thin neck so I can twirl and spin easier.  And sprayed the saber with Krylon an made it a little worn.   Love this thing!

OlynKhorn
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -47

« Reply #3883 on: May 03, 2016, 11:33:46 PM »

Started out as an Initiate with window cutouts, but i never really liked how it felt in my hand.  So i grinded the ridges near the emitter. Created a guard with chemical metal. And siliconed the grooves . 
Now ive got a thin neck so I can twirl and spin easier.  And sprayed the saber with Krylon an made it a little worn.   Love this thing!

This is awesome!

Lightsabers owned: Dark Apprentice V4 LE saber staff in Blazing Red, Dominix V4 in Blazing Red, Mantis in Consular Green, Fulcrum in Guardian Blue, Archon V3 in Sentinel Yellow, Intiate V4 LE saber staff in Consular Green, Renegade LE saberspear in FO, Dark Catalyst in VA

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2031

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #3884 on: May 04, 2016, 04:11:33 AM »

Early happy May the 4th =]

AB4 by joshgarcia07, on Flickr

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Pages: 1 ... 257 258 [259] 260 261 ... 866   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: