Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 419 420 [421] 422 423 ... 865   Go Down
Author Topic: Post pictures of you and your saber!  (Read 2029169 times)
hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #6300 on: September 22, 2017, 10:31:13 PM »

Aha, the long sought after tonfa. So is the switch in the handle or located in the standard saber location?

Yeah it's been a long time since that baby surfaced.

Congrats, LB on that curved lightsaber.

Awesome pics as usual and so cool meeting Emory.

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #6301 on: September 22, 2017, 10:33:23 PM »

Point for sharing LB!

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Grey Jedi Sam Adam
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -44

I am a guardian of balance.

« Reply #6302 on: September 22, 2017, 11:53:05 PM »

Sorry took so long for the response dutchman. The gloves are great for spinning. They are actual tactical gloves used by SWAT. They breath nicely and do not allow overheating. Here is some pics up close:

The knuckles are shielded so they take minimal damage when hitting my opponent (not that I plan on doing much punching in a lightsaber duel  Wink)

This material used on the palm of the glove is great at gripping the hilt when needed but also allows maneuverability when spinning

I appreciate your approval Batmike90.

Tx_tuff, sounds like your kid got an amazing birthday present.

GREY JEDI SAM ADAM (The strength to remain steadfast against all odds)
SABER COLLECTION: *Aeon Le v4 (CG) *Dominix Le v2 (BR)
*Dark Initiate Le v4 (GB) *Aeon v2 (FO) *Dark Standard Issue Battle Saber v3 (SD) *Flamberge Se (BR) *Initiate v2 (FO) *Dark Initiate v2 (BR) *Aeon Le v5 (VA) *Manticore (CG) *Prophecy v3 (GB) *Initiate v3 (FO)

Grey Jedi Sam Adam
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -44

I am a guardian of balance.

« Reply #6303 on: September 22, 2017, 11:59:19 PM »

latest recruit to the crew. thrilled on this one. I introduce Darth Vader

also, found one of our staff spinner being mauled by a zombie. seriously, a great guy though.

Bigbear, I am huge fan of George Romero and love this pic you got there of Eugene Clarke from Land of the Dead.

Finally got my Azure Curved Reaper at the Salt Lake Comic Con Ultrasabers booth yesterday and it is BEAUTIFUL! I will post pictures soon, but meanwhile looky looky what I else I found at the UltraSabers booth...

And WHO I found... Emory himself!

Awesome saber LB! and the man himself!! Damn, I would have been starstruck buddy! That is so cool you got to take a pic with Emory.
definite point to you my friend for a great share!

GREY JEDI SAM ADAM (The strength to remain steadfast against all odds)
SABER COLLECTION: *Aeon Le v4 (CG) *Dominix Le v2 (BR)
*Dark Initiate Le v4 (GB) *Aeon v2 (FO) *Dark Standard Issue Battle Saber v3 (SD) *Flamberge Se (BR) *Initiate v2 (FO) *Dark Initiate v2 (BR) *Aeon Le v5 (VA) *Manticore (CG) *Prophecy v3 (GB) *Initiate v3 (FO)

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #6304 on: September 23, 2017, 04:39:36 AM »

think the next time I run into him I'll have to put a saber in his hand.  Grin
pictures coming soon of my crimson curved reaper.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #6305 on: September 23, 2017, 07:54:29 AM »

Sorry took so long for the response dutchman. The gloves are great for spinning. They are actual tactical gloves used by SWAT. They breath nicely and do not allow overheating. Here is some pics up close:

The knuckles are shielded so they take minimal damage when hitting my opponent (not that I plan on doing much punching in a lightsaber duel  Wink)

This material used on the palm of the glove is great at gripping the hilt when needed but also allows maneuverability when spinning

Those are the gloves he got, I bought them for myself but they were a little small for me so they ended up being a bonus gift to him.

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #6306 on: September 23, 2017, 08:48:43 AM »

Finally got my Azure Curved Reaper at the Salt Lake Comic Con Ultrasabers booth yesterday and it is BEAUTIFUL! I will post pictures soon, but meanwhile looky looky what I else I found at the UltraSabers booth...

Comgrats, LB on the treasure hunt saber!! I wonder what else they have thought up?

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Lord Raváge
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1453

Ki tsimsima tuti mazo Galactic, Nu qorit dudnims!

« Reply #6307 on: September 23, 2017, 11:48:24 AM »

I see you found my apprentice, Nightwing.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
I couldn't say no when she (& mom) walked clear across the park to ask if she could pose w/me while I was working w/photographers. The Dark Side can be quite beguiling w/such powerful weapons (destroyed Death Star & Starkiller Base notwithstanding), super-natural abilities (Force breeze) and distinctive wardrobes! The Force was strong in her, & I'm sure she will become a great Lady Sith when she gets older and realizes the dogma of the Jedi Order (& Gotham) will not serve her best interests. Cool

#DarkSideRocks

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #6308 on: September 24, 2017, 01:10:29 AM »

I got a first Rebel Legion troop here in Cleveland in a couple weeks so I'll make sure to post some cool pictures =] Not sure which saber to bring with me though Tongue Its gonna be a bar designed to look like the Mos Eisly Cantina for a weekend of my birthday actually Tongue (I know I'm probably spelling that wrong but oh well) Its gonna be a fun one for sure though and for a first troop near me I can actually attend to too =]

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Mimiaga
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -26

« Reply #6309 on: September 24, 2017, 08:29:56 PM »

I had the same idea lol. I had an extra pair of these in one of my lockers so I use them for duel nights. Those knuckles have saved me more than once! I use some shin guards for added forearm protection. Great balance of protection and dexterity, like this set up much more than the lacrosse gloves.

bigBear
Knight Commander

« Reply #6310 on: September 25, 2017, 01:30:02 AM »

did our charity work today (think we ended up on t.v. again) and managed 2nd place for the costume end of it.

and one of our own bday party. so, Vader pińata...hand him an ultra saber!

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #6311 on: September 25, 2017, 02:22:52 AM »

No worries Sam  Smiley

Those gloves are perfect for your tactical Jedi!  And they look damn good too  Wink

did our charity work today (think we ended up on t.v. again) and managed 2nd place for the costume end of it.

and one of our own bday party. so, Vader pińata...hand him an ultra saber!

That's awesome bB!  Heh if you got second who received first prize?

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

bigBear
Knight Commander

« Reply #6312 on: September 25, 2017, 02:30:59 AM »

good question, we didn't hang around for the whole thing. came early posed for pics, posed after our "run"
like I said, youngling's bday so we left and showed up in costume for that. the charity part was our goal so anything after that was just bonus.
oh, and yes, background shot of us on t.v. http://nbc24.com/news/local/bed-race-to-aid-children-raises-funds-to-provide-beds-for-kids

who's scruffy looking?

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #6313 on: September 25, 2017, 08:01:00 PM »

Last picture for a few days before we get to moving. My Arctic Blue Overlord =]

Blue4 by joshgarcia07, on Flickr

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

GreyRouge
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -12

« Reply #6314 on: September 25, 2017, 09:16:39 PM »

Here's me with my Dark Apprentice V4 in what I'm led to believe is BR.

Sabers owned: Windowed Dark Apprentice V4 BR Stunt, Dark Initiate V4 AB Lite Sound, Azure Reaper SRD AB FoC V4 Sound
Saber Wishlist: Bellicose SY, Archon V2.1 CG, Malice BR, Emperor's Hand VA, Guardian GB, Renegade LE SY.

Pages: 1 ... 419 420 [421] 422 423 ... 865   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: