Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 483 484 [485] 486 487 ... 865   Go Down
Author Topic: Post pictures of you and your saber!  (Read 2016957 times)
Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #7260 on: February 18, 2018, 11:02:51 AM »

EXCELLENT!

Very cool ProDadoune.  That looks spot on great. Smiley

You have a good day as well.

+1

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #7261 on: February 18, 2018, 04:51:04 PM »

Hi 😀 I saw my Jedi outfit this morning and decided to shoot a few pictures with the help of my wife. There you go:

I wish you all a nice Sunday!
Looking very much the part.
Nice pics

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #7262 on: February 18, 2018, 04:59:10 PM »

Nice. Oh and I think I might get me a Jedi side Reaper instead, you guys know how I like a regal look on a saber Tongue If I can get used to it i'll probably keep the matching clawed pommel. does anyone know if they sell extra pieces at conventions? What's the comfiest way you guys have found to have the pommel claw on that wont get in the way when spinning and stuff?

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #7263 on: February 18, 2018, 06:58:25 PM »

Hi 😀 I saw my Jedi outfit this morning and decided to shoot a few pictures with the help of my wife. There you go:

I wish you all a nice Sunday!
Phenomenal costume PD!  And beautiful Graflex!  Did you choose goldx2 buttons (that's what I decided on  Wink)?

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

ProDadoune
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 56

May the Force be with you!

« Reply #7264 on: February 18, 2018, 07:02:28 PM »

Phenomenal costume PD!  And beautiful Graflex!  Did you choose goldx2 buttons (that's what I decided on  Wink)?
Thanks 😀Yes Gold x2. I love how it looks. I literally feel teleported in a galaxy far far away when holding it!

OWNED: Graflex CE (Diamond), Dark initiate LE V4 amber (stunt), Chosen One SE blazing red (Obsidian v4 sound)

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #7265 on: February 18, 2018, 10:52:14 PM »

Looks great Pro.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #7266 on: February 21, 2018, 05:29:51 AM »

Really hoping to still being able to go to the convention next week to get some more cooler pictures and stuff Tongue Other than that saber hang out home pics for now :PPut my Malice round pommel on my Sentinel, I really like how it looks with that pommel =]

Green6 by joshgarcia07, on Flickr

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

« Reply #7267 on: February 21, 2018, 12:12:12 PM »

Thanks 😀Yes Gold x2. I love how it looks. I literally feel teleported in a galaxy far far away when holding it!
Good choice PD  Wink

Really hoping to still being able to go to the convention next week to get some more cooler pictures and stuff Tongue Other than that saber hang out home pics for now :PPut my Malice round pommel on my Sentinel, I really like how it looks with that pommel =]

I agree: that Malice pommel looks fantastic on the Sentinel!

For myself, I love how the Renegade pommel looks on the Sentinel hilt  Wink
« Last Edit: February 25, 2018, 06:18:39 PM by Dauntless Seven » Logged

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #7268 on: February 21, 2018, 04:33:58 PM »

Black bits on a silver hilt never hurts any Tongue

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #7269 on: February 24, 2018, 02:38:47 AM »

Join the dark side My Post for the weekend =]

Red7 by joshgarcia07, on Flickr

IjediOctar
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 54

Death is only the beginning.

« Reply #7270 on: February 24, 2018, 05:42:36 PM »

Awesome pics everyone!

Be apart of the force I shall in this existance in life  and the hereafter.

Lord Raváge
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1453

Ki tsimsima tuti mazo Galactic, Nu qorit dudnims!

« Reply #7271 on: February 24, 2018, 07:45:01 PM »

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

« Reply #7272 on: February 24, 2018, 07:52:06 PM »

Join the dark side My Post for the weekend =]

Red7 by joshgarcia07, on Flickr
I don't know what it is, but the "blazing red" of your saber looks particularly red in that pic, Zren  Smiley

As always, excellent ensemble LR!  What gloves are those?

Points for you both!

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #7273 on: February 25, 2018, 01:33:24 AM »

Its the usual LEDEngine they sometimes use. Wondering though, my custom Sith saber just broke tonight, been wondering if we can post with our replica sabers? I have an older Vader ANH so, one of my prized sabers though =] Its Hasbro so. I will be getting that fixed here next week though. The one with the gold top emitter I post with sometimes. Just never thought to post with any of my cool replica sabers or even thought if it was allowed or not Tongue Actually not in a really good mood over that though so x.x

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #7274 on: February 25, 2018, 02:30:33 PM »

1st shot from the con, along with one of our potential recruits. had couple join up already. dark Rey and hoping Darth Talon joins up!

and this one

last one I promise.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Pages: 1 ... 483 484 [485] 486 487 ... 865   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: