Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 543 544 [545] 546 547 ... 866   Go Down
Author Topic: Post pictures of you and your saber!  (Read 2032478 times)
tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #8160 on: June 18, 2018, 04:51:27 AM »

Got the rest of my pictures back from the photo shoot. A couple of my boy in his original Cosplay.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Jon Solo
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 7

I would like to be neutral in my points please.

« Reply #8161 on: June 18, 2018, 05:06:37 AM »

Lots of meet ups, easy going group, not any rules other than being nice and have fun, community services activities too, just follow these links and come on by if you are here in Houston:

https://www.meetup.com/StarWarsEnthusiastsHouston/

https://www.facebook.com/groups/StarWarsEnthusiastsHoustonCosplayerCommunity/

Applied to the Facebook group

Avatar supplied by the great DarthScrub

Current Sabers:
Dark Sentinel v4 - Adegan Silver
Dominix LE V4 - Arctic Blue
Consular (the professor) - emerald driver with obsidian sound v4

Wishlist:
Consular (achieved)
Guardian
Lost Gray
Fulcrum
Crimson Reaper

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #8162 on: June 18, 2018, 06:40:37 AM »

Photon blade actually doesn't look half bad in Arctic/Guardian Blue. Tried one of those also over my Arctic Blue Overlord, really liked the green it produced Tongue I recommend Arctic Blue if you're doing a photon blade, don't look bad over Guardian Blue either though. Making one yourself isn't hard either, just be careful of gluing the tip on so the glue don't run down, its what it did on my enhanced blade so x.x I usually never have any problems either on the tip end when gluing it on. Will have to come up with an easier way next time I make my own blade again which will be soon. I wanna do a dual diffused blade style for one of my sabers =]

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Master Medwyn
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 788

Silver Blade of the Distant Earth Knighthood

« Reply #8163 on: June 18, 2018, 07:44:03 AM »

Got the rest of my pictures back from the photo shoot. A couple of my boy in his original Cosplay.

That is awesome! :O

GeddaTheHutt
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -195

I am one with the force and the force is with me.

« Reply #8164 on: June 18, 2018, 09:19:57 AM »

Awesome photos TX.

Sabers owned: Bellicose CG, Aeon V4 BR, Azure Fallen AB, Crimson Dorian Diamond,

Saber wishlist: Lost Gray, Scorpion, Brood Guard, Dominix LE V4, Apprentice V4, Spector, Grandmaster, Domicide, Dark Graflex.

{dark side points please}

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

« Reply #8165 on: June 18, 2018, 10:44:21 AM »

Photon blade actually doesn't look half bad in Arctic/Guardian Blue. Tried one of those also over my Arctic Blue Overlord, really liked the green it produced Tongue I recommend Arctic Blue if you're doing a photon blade, don't look bad over Guardian Blue either though. Making one yourself isn't hard either, just be careful of gluing the tip on so the glue don't run down, its what it did on my enhanced blade so x.x I usually never have any problems either on the tip end when gluing it on. Will have to come up with an easier way next time I make my own blade again which will be soon. I wanna do a dual diffused blade style for one of my sabers =]
I just ordered two tonight from TCSS (parts to make them). One thin wall for me and one thick wall for my son. They are really good priced for the do it yourself version.

What kind if glue have you trouble.

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

« Reply #8166 on: June 18, 2018, 10:45:25 AM »

That is awesome! :O
Thank you! He us going to love it!
Awesome photos TX.
Thank you! My boy hasn't even seen it yet, he was in bed (or at least should have been) when I got them.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #8167 on: June 18, 2018, 12:44:44 PM »

ZT, since you mentioned it, I'm missing a dedicated green saber, might have to do something about that and emerald green does sound cool...anyway here is a fun night walking around the water way with the SWE group along with my son and niece joining me on the left.

I like the Yoda shirt in the middle.

I think this pretty much sums up my life by this point.

CALLED IT! Nazgul of Ren. Grin Grin Grin

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #8168 on: June 18, 2018, 09:48:15 PM »

My late night weekend saber post =] Ready for action Tongue Thinking about getting another one same set up just with a 32 inch blade. If I do though might do the other one in Emerald Green just to have 2 different shades of green

That's sick Tongue My last saber post for the weekend though =] Blue enhanced blade at 35 inches

Awesome pics Zren!  Which do you prefer: 32" or 35" blade?

Incredible ensemble Sam!

Fantastic cosplay Tx!  Good man: making your SW/US hobby multi generational  Wink

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #8169 on: June 18, 2018, 11:22:38 PM »

@Dutchman, 35 inch. I've grown to really like that blade length now days Tongue Enhanced blue blades over any blues are really nice though. I'm wanting to try a red and green next

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #8170 on: June 19, 2018, 02:52:48 AM »

Excellent, Sam

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

« Reply #8171 on: June 19, 2018, 11:05:53 AM »

Thanks Dutch, he pretty much picked everything out himself. I was just the ATM LOL

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1557

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #8172 on: June 19, 2018, 12:37:51 PM »

Thanks Dutch, he pretty much picked everything out himself. I was just the ATM LOL

Haha, I like it the bank of Mom and Dad! Gotta say the costume and pics are really well done I love the reflection in the mask's visor.

-1 point incoming

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

« Reply #8173 on: June 20, 2018, 11:09:00 AM »

Another pic of me and the kiddos at Comicpalooza. The gift that Kris giving LOL

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #8174 on: June 20, 2018, 01:38:17 PM »

Another pic of me and the kiddos at Comicpalooza. The gift that Kris giving LOL

The blades are so bright even in great lighting!  That's a great picture, Tx. 

Pages: 1 ... 543 544 [545] 546 547 ... 866   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: