Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 697 698 [699] 700 701 ... 865   Go Down
Author Topic: Post pictures of you and your saber!  (Read 2017411 times)
Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #10470 on: April 15, 2019, 05:13:06 PM »

I live in an apartment so no back yard to really work with x.x Should be changing here in a few months though. Probably going to be moving back in with my mom but it'll be cool, I miss being with her anyway Tongue Not really used to living on my own x.x I'll try to change it up some though once it starts to actually be warmer out =]

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #10471 on: April 15, 2019, 05:17:21 PM »

You can also buy or make your own backdrops to make it appear as if you're somewhere else, on a planet, ship, etc. 

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #10472 on: April 15, 2019, 07:23:20 PM »

Great pictures everybody. Sam you look great brother!

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1557

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #10473 on: April 15, 2019, 07:29:17 PM »

I live in an apartment so no back yard to really work with x.x I'll try to change it up some though once it starts to actually be warmer out =]
You can also buy or make your own backdrops to make it appear as if you're somewhere else, on a planet, ship, etc. 

Hi there....or you could hire part of the Death Star for a photoshoot....apparently there are chunks of it on the planet (or moon) of Endor!

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #10474 on: April 15, 2019, 07:46:59 PM »

Whoa!  Point for that one! 

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #10475 on: April 15, 2019, 07:47:24 PM »

Heh. I'll try to get some costume pics up here soon Tongue I don't have photoshop nor will I ever be able to afford it so x.x

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #10476 on: April 15, 2019, 07:56:15 PM »

Heh. I'll try to get some costume pics up here soon Tongue I don't have photoshop nor will I ever be able to afford it so x.x

Hi Zren, I don't use Photoshop as I can't afford it either. I use GIMP which is a freeware software. I just got a picture of the Death Star corridor then layered your picture on top and used an "Eraser" function to draw around your outline and delete the walls and door of your house allowing the corridor image to show through.
If you want to check GIMP out it can be found and downloaded at https://www.gimp.org/

And GIMP is well established and legit. Anyway glad you all liked my edited picture. And do keep your pics coming.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2765

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #10477 on: April 15, 2019, 08:41:17 PM »

"Clean the storage room!"
"Okay...."
10 minutes later

ADD points coming in

not me but.. Logos, Lak at Celebration
I have to ask, is that LadyRevan?

Yes. That's our Li'l Revan

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #10478 on: April 15, 2019, 09:00:22 PM »

Is that a double blade Dark Liberator? Been wondering what one might look like Tongue I still wouldn't mind getting me one at some point =]

ed_ification
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -385

Darth Cronfios

« Reply #10479 on: April 16, 2019, 12:00:11 AM »

Hi Zren, I don't use Photoshop as I can't afford it either. I use GIMP which is a freeware software. I just got a picture of the Death Star corridor then layered your picture on top and used an "Eraser" function to draw around your outline and delete the walls and door of your house allowing the corridor image to show through.
If you want to check GIMP out it can be found and downloaded at https://www.gimp.org/

And GIMP is well established and legit. Anyway glad you all liked my edited picture. And do keep your pics coming.

I've also used GIMP, and it is quite good.  I am not sure if it is Windows 10 compatible, so there is that, but GIMP is pretty easy to use out of the box, and it is free.

Sabers:
MR Vader - ANH
MR Vader - ESB
Dark War Glaive - Blazing Red - "Belligerence"
Standard Issue Grab Bag - Guardian Blue - "Bastion"
2 Shock LEs - Violet - "Perseverance" and "Integrity"
Archon - "Insight"
Dark Initiate - "Harbinger"

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 807

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #10480 on: April 15, 2019, 06:38:11 PM »

I've been using gimp and canva fr a project I'm working on. Very easy to use.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Musashi Padawan
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 174

Warrior Poet

« Reply #10481 on: April 16, 2019, 01:46:17 AM »

Man, am I jealous I couldn't make it to celebration. Next time for sure.  Great looking pics all!  Cannot wait to see more. 
I was picking a thumb for this month's dueling night vid and this capture caught my eye.  My azure savior is connected to the other guy's mask.

On YouTube
“Perceive that which cannot be seen with the eye." ~ Miyamoto Musashi

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #10482 on: April 16, 2019, 02:17:19 AM »

I've also used GIMP, and it is quite good.  I am not sure if it is Windows 10 compatible, so there is that, but GIMP is pretty easy to use out of the box, and it is free.
I've been using gimp and canva fr a project I'm working on. Very easy to use.

Hi ed_ification, TheadJack,

I absolutely swear by GIMP. I do all of the text on my saber design images you see on my Blender topic using GIMP. I started off restoring damaged photos so they could be reprinted then branched out to Compositing and now use it for saber designing too.

I have worked something out with Zren and am gonna work on a few pictures for him.

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 807

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #10483 on: April 16, 2019, 03:54:28 AM »

Hi ed_ification, TheadJack,

I absolutely swear by GIMP. I do all of the text on my saber design images you see on my Blender topic using GIMP. I started off restoring damaged photos so they could be reprinted then branched out to Compositing and now use it for saber designing too.

I have worked something out with Zren and am gonna work on a few pictures for him.

I can't wait to see the results!!!

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #10484 on: April 16, 2019, 03:58:23 AM »

I'll try to get some epic costume pics up to be worked on this week from both sides Tongue I need to anyway

Pages: 1 ... 697 698 [699] 700 701 ... 865   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: