Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 853 854 [855] 856 857 ... 865   Go Down
Author Topic: Post pictures of you and your saber!  (Read 2017242 times)
TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #12810 on: May 06, 2023, 09:52:30 PM »

I may do a pic tomorrow. Maybe I'll wear my Wedge Antilles helmet when I do it. If I'm going to look like a dork, might as well go for broke. Grin

Meanwhile, I like the Sentinels with the Renegade pommels.
Thanks, SFD!  I like the "aggressive" look of the Renegade pommels (so I had to get both for a matched pair  Wink).

I'd like to see your helmet  Smiley

OK, here it is:

(I still look like a dork)

So, the setup is: my apartment is being overrun by Sith and we're about to throw down. Really, there are at least 10 Sith on the other side of my tripod. Wink Naturally, I'm in the traditional garb of the Jedi; cargo shorts, a Star Wars T-Shirt and running shoes. I have two lightsabers in case something happens to one of them. Cheesy (seriously, as much as Jedi lose those things why don't they build and carry a backup?)

In all seriousness, I just got back from a bicycle ride. It's a beautiful day and I'm off work today, so I biked for almost 20 miles. I've had saber batteries charging all day, swapping them on and off the chargers as they get charged. I couldn't decide between the Shock and the Consular, so I decided to go with both. The Shock had a blade in it, but the Consular had a blade plug in it, so I grabbed a Covertec clip and hung the Consular from my belt. The Shock is in Sunrider's Destiny (no FOC) and rocks the Obsidian V3 board. The Consular was an empty that I purchased and installed with custom electronics.
Wonderful pic!  OMG I used to play that arcade WAAYYY back in the day (by the Maker I'm old) Cheesy

And I think that your outfit was an alt for Qui-Gon  Wink

Great looking sabers!

Point!

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #12811 on: May 06, 2023, 11:50:36 PM »

Thanks, SFD!  I like the "aggressive" look of the Renegade pommels (so I had to get both for a matched pair  Wink).

I'd like to see your helmet  Smiley
Wonderful pic!  OMG I used to play that arcade WAAYYY back in the day (by the Maker I'm old) Cheesy

And I think that your outfit was an alt for Qui-Gon  Wink

Great looking sabers!

Point!

Thanks. I'm 44, so I remember arcades too. In fact, that's why I bought the machine. (plus, it was on rollback at Walmart) It's a 3/4 scale machine, so I have a riser for it. It's got Mortal Kombat II graphics on it but it's got 12 different games. The original 3 Mortal Kombat games, Toobin', Rampage, Joust, Wizard of Wor, Gauntlet, Rootbeer Tapper, Bubbles, Defender and Paperboy. I suck at old school Mortal Kombat, but the sale on the machine was too good, plus I like most of the games on it. Rampage and Joust are two of my favorite all time games.

The outfit is what I wore during my bicycle ride, so that's what was in the pic. Though, knowing it was picture day, I may have picked the Star Wars shirt with that in mind, even  though it's not really visible in the pic. It's got artwork from the old school Marvel comics on it and was another Walmart buy. In fact, the whole outfit except for my shoes came from Walmart. (maybe because I work there)

I'll dig the helmet out later. I'm not putting it on until I've had a shower.

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #12812 on: May 07, 2023, 12:41:58 AM »

Alright, here it is. Hasbro Black Series Wedge Antilles helmet:

Cheesy

For a pic this monumentally goofy, I had to grab an absolutely epic saber. I went with my Aeon LE V4. I got this beauty from a grab bag I bought for the Summer Raffle in 2016. (I didn't win anything in the raffle) Since it was a grab bag, it was a stunt of course. However, I ordered both a green blade and a Covertec wheel. Then, in early 2017, I used this hilt for my first ever sound install. I changed it from green to cyan, cyan, white (very similar to Sunrider's Destiny) and installed a sound board in it. So, this saber is very near and dear to my heart.

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1557

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #12813 on: May 07, 2023, 12:57:19 AM »

Hi SFD,

I see nothing goofy about these two pics....just an awesome call to arms "For the Republic!"
And all the background decor is pretty cool too...those gaming cabinets are sweet if you have space for one on your home.

point for the awesomeness!

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #12814 on: May 11, 2023, 09:36:33 AM »

Taken last night when the forum was down but, last pic at this place though Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

« Reply #12815 on: May 12, 2023, 04:31:41 PM »

Alright, here it is. Hasbro Black Series Wedge Antilles helmet:

Cheesy

For a pic this monumentally goofy, I had to grab an absolutely epic saber. I went with my Aeon LE V4. I got this beauty from a grab bag I bought for the Summer Raffle in 2016. (I didn't win anything in the raffle) Since it was a grab bag, it was a stunt of course. However, I ordered both a green blade and a Covertec wheel. Then, in early 2017, I used this hilt for my first ever sound install. I changed it from green to cyan, cyan, white (very similar to Sunrider's Destiny) and installed a sound board in it. So, this saber is very near and dear to my heart.
Wow, that's a great-looking helmet!  And the Aeon v4 is a beautiful saber (SRD is an underrated color IMO)  Smiley

Thank you for sharing!

Taken last night when the forum was down but, last pic at this place though Tongue

Nice saber, Zren.  Is that a Standard Issue?  Great combo^^

Points!

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #12816 on: May 14, 2023, 06:16:11 AM »

Liberator v3 and move went okay so expect some new pics next week Tongue Still super tired so taking a break all weekend x.x

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #12817 on: May 16, 2023, 12:49:05 AM »

Background will be kinda boring but oh well, at least I can be back at posting some new saber pics every other day Tongue

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #12818 on: May 18, 2023, 12:21:47 AM »

I plan to be somewhat more active this week on the forums Tongue

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

« Reply #12819 on: May 19, 2023, 05:09:42 PM »

Background will be kinda boring but oh well, at least I can be back at posting some new saber pics every other day Tongue

I plan to be somewhat more active this week on the forums Tongue

Glad that your move went well, Zren^^

Keep those awesome saber pics coming  Cheesy

Point!

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #12820 on: May 20, 2023, 01:34:07 AM »

Don't fear the dark side

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #12821 on: May 23, 2023, 01:02:52 AM »

My saber post for the week =]

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

« Reply #12822 on: May 25, 2023, 06:23:32 PM »

My saber post for the week =]

Don't fear the dark side

Two contrasting--yet equally awesome--pics  Smiley  Thanks for sharing, Zren^^

Point!

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #12823 on: May 27, 2023, 01:03:30 AM »

Feeling ghosty tonight Tongue

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #12824 on: May 31, 2023, 04:07:50 AM »

Midnight saber postie with an oldie =]

Pages: 1 ... 853 854 [855] 856 857 ... 865   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: