Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Raffle order sent before end of raffle  (Read 614 times)
Yoma
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -7

« on: January 28, 2020, 12:46:12 AM »

Heya,

I was just wondering if it was normal for my MB raffle order to be sent already? I first thought they'd only create a label, but nope, just got confirmation that it was picked up. As far as I understood it, the Raffle order would wait until the end (31st) and then ship up depending on whether or not you actually got one, but I might just be wrong.

Since I had problems with entering the raffle code US put the code into my order afterwards . Anyone ever had problems with that? 

I know no one other than US can actually know anything, but I was just curious since I don't wanna send them another email when there could be an answer here in the forum.

dark side points, if any
Dominicide BR Obs V4
Aeon LE v4 GB Obs V3 (MB)
Standard Issue BR (MB)
Dark Apprentice V4 CG (MB)

Tazflyr
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 142

« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2020, 01:06:17 AM »

Heya,

I was just wondering if it was normal for my MB raffle order to be sent already? I first thought they'd only create a label, but nope, just got confirmation that it was picked up. As far as I understood it, the Raffle order would wait until the end (31st) and then ship up depending on whether or not you actually got one, but I might just be wrong.

Since I had problems with entering the raffle code US put the code into my order afterwards . Anyone ever had problems with that? 

I know no one other than US can actually know anything, but I was just curious since I don't wanna send them another email when there could be an answer here in the forum.

What exactly did you order, Yoma?

Aeon LE v4, Guardian Blue (Mystery Box)
Dark Sentinel v5 (Emerald)
The Fallen, Bane's Heart
Grandmaster, Diamond
SI Battle saber, SRD
Dark Apprentice LEv4, Red

Wish List
Emperor's Hand
Azure Savior & Butcher
Dominix v3

When I die, don't let my wife sell my sabers & guitars for what I told her I paid for them, please.

Galef
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 209

Light side preferred, Dark side accepted

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2020, 01:09:35 AM »

It's entirely possible that with the volume of orders US has right now, they diverted some of their new hires (which they confirmed on their FB page were hired back in October to combat this very rush, but it wasn't enough apparently) to work MB only orders as fast as they can.
Since they may not have the expertise to actually make sabers, this could be a somewhat efficient way to allow the more experienced employees to focus on fabricating sabers for custom orders. The newbies just have to pull pre-made MBs from the shelve and ship them

It could very well be that in the rush to get these out, your MB saber got shipped, but it might not mean you won't be eligible for a Raffle prize, just that if you win it will have to be shipped separately.
We know US is doing things differently to get through this rush, as proof by the alternate way MBs have been packed (not sure what the fuss is there, but several have called attention to this)

-

Yoma
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -7

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2020, 08:23:53 AM »

What exactly did you order, Yoma?

3MB's and a coupler

It's entirely possible that with the volume of orders US has right now, they diverted some of their new hires (which they confirmed on their FB page were hired back in October to combat this very rush, but it wasn't enough apparently) to work MB only orders as fast as they can.
Since they may not have the expertise to actually make sabers, this could be a somewhat efficient way to allow the more experienced employees to focus on fabricating sabers for custom orders. The newbies just have to pull pre-made MBs from the shelve and ship them

It could very well be that in the rush to get these out, your MB saber got shipped, but it might not mean you won't be eligible for a Raffle prize, just that if you win it will have to be shipped separately.
We know US is doing things differently to get through this rush, as proof by the alternate way MBs have been packed (not sure what the fuss is there, but several have called attention to this)

-
Fairs, Fairs.

Tbh, I was just curious if this happened to anyone else , since the other person in the Raffle thread also wrote that their order got completed , but it makes sense of them in the rush to ship  out most of the MB orders.
If your guess is true, then I'd very happy for the ppl that ordered ngl, because I was quite concerned with US just shipping out MB sabers and not really any customized one's even if they were ordered earlier.

Do you think I should email them nonetheless or just wait and see until at the end of the raffle ? Since they are pretty busy I'm not sure If I should just wait until the end of the raffle.

Well it will arrive at the end of the raffle due to timezones so that will be quite fun to watch.

dark side points, if any
Dominicide BR Obs V4
Aeon LE v4 GB Obs V3 (MB)
Standard Issue BR (MB)
Dark Apprentice V4 CG (MB)

Tazflyr
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 142

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2020, 10:59:24 AM »

Pretty much what Galef said. Since your entry was strictly MB as opposed to a custom, they may very well have decided its worth the shipping if you win just to get stuff out the door.

Weekends seem to be the best time to get a response thru email so if you're concerned abt it, then shoot one out then.

Lastly, does the code show up on your my account page? If you hit the print button, it should show all your codes. If the code is there, I'd relax and enjoy the new sabers earlier than expected. If not, then def shoot an email.

Aeon LE v4, Guardian Blue (Mystery Box)
Dark Sentinel v5 (Emerald)
The Fallen, Bane's Heart
Grandmaster, Diamond
SI Battle saber, SRD
Dark Apprentice LEv4, Red

Wish List
Emperor's Hand
Azure Savior & Butcher
Dominix v3

When I die, don't let my wife sell my sabers & guitars for what I told her I paid for them, please.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: