Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Dark Catalyst Pommel  (Read 645 times)
Endy
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: January 28, 2020, 03:47:01 PM »

First time ordering anything from Ultrasabers. Still waiting on my actual sabers but the pommel came in the mail today while at work, so no pictures right now. Never updated on my account that it was shipping and no tracking numbers in an email or anything. Packaging was damaged (not Ultrasabers fault) and consequently the pommel was scratched and dinged up. Seems like a nice piece of machined metal other than that. I blame the carrier, but its unfortunate that I'm stuck with a banged up piece of metal as my first experience with this company. Hope the sabers are in better condition. Will post pictures or a video when I can.

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2020, 05:35:11 PM »

Sorry to hear your experience, Endy.  I agree, its no fun to get a pommel scratched up.

If its the bare metal version (silver, as opposed to black) you may be able to buff out any scratches with a buffing cloth and a little elbow grease.   I did it to a grab-bag I received some time ago with a few scratches in it.  I used a polishing cloth sold to polish musical instruments and silverware and it buffed out nicely.

I hope your sabers arrive in better shape and I look forward to those pictures!

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

firehand10k
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 388

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2020, 11:30:33 PM »

When one orders small parts with no tracking the order status does not update. I have orders on my account from years ago that still show processing even though the parts are received and in use.
For future reference upgraded shipping comes with better packaging handling and tracking.

Sorry to hear about the poor condition of your pommel though. I have ordered pommels without such issues before but i have recieved even whole sabers with unexpected blemishes. Definitely disappointing.

Have:
Azure Reaper
Crimson Scorpion
Aeon LE  V4 pair
Monarch
Azure Omen
Mantis
Manticore CE
Guardian
Chosen One
Graflex
Menace staff
Sentinel V4 staff
Zweihander
Shark
Bane
Brood Guard

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2020, 04:27:23 PM »

^^^Same with me so no worries there =] I also recommend getting either of the Grand Master pommels, they're a nice design on their own as well, I currently have the silver pommel on my Crimson Savior and looks super nice Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: