Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Rey ROS Soundfont  (Read 5207 times)
SaberiusPrime
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 17

Live life on the edge, or not at all!

« on: January 29, 2020, 05:26:24 PM »

Anybody know anybody that's making a sound font based on Rey's new saber? Asking for a friend.

Sabers Owned: Spectre in Arctic Blue with Obsidian V4, Fulcrum in Consular Green w/o Sound. Sold Sabers: Initiate V2 in Guardian Blue w/o Sound, and Initiate V3 in Guardian Blue with Obsidian V2.

Light Side points preferred, when warranted.

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2020, 05:27:54 PM »

Good question, I'm curious too

Dark Path Media
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: -168

Once you start down the dark path...

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2020, 05:36:01 PM »

I’ll probably tackle it, but we won’t have high quality reference material for a few months: when the digital release drops.

When watching the movie, I realized around the Death Star fight scene that there are some killer saber sounds in The Rise of Skywalker. I was thinking of a necessary update to my “Son of Darkness” Kylo Ren font, but doing a Rey font would be cool as well; both from the “reforged Skywalker” saber and the new saber - although anything based on the new saber would be heavily embellished.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ultrasabers currently owned: Archon v3.1 (Diamond) - Guardian (Diamond) - Spectre (Diamond) - Renegade (Diamond) - Fulcrum (Diamond) - Consular (Diamond) - Butcher (Diamond) - Menace SE Staff (Diamond) - Dark Graflex (Diamond) - Dark Sentinel v4 (Stunt) - Initiate v4 (Stunt, Summer Raffle Prize)

SaberiusPrime
Knight Officer

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2020, 05:51:57 PM »

I’ll probably tackle it, but we won’t have high quality reference material for a few months: when the digital release drops.

When watching the movie, I realized around the Death Star fight scene that there are some killer saber sounds in The Rise of Skywalker. I was thinking of a necessary update to my “Son of Darkness” Kylo Ren font, but doing a Rey font would be cool as well; both from the “reforged Skywalker” saber and the new saber - although anything based on the new saber would be heavily embellished.

Perfect. I'll let her know. There is at least one advantage of making the new saber. Rey did turn it on and off so you already have the power on and power off.  Cool

Sabers Owned: Spectre in Arctic Blue with Obsidian V4, Fulcrum in Consular Green w/o Sound. Sold Sabers: Initiate V2 in Guardian Blue w/o Sound, and Initiate V3 in Guardian Blue with Obsidian V2.

Dark Path Media
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: -168

Once you start down the dark path...

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2020, 05:55:18 PM »

Yep; there will be a subdued hum sound as well, which can be accentuated hopefully.

Ultrasabers currently owned: Archon v3.1 (Diamond) - Guardian (Diamond) - Spectre (Diamond) - Renegade (Diamond) - Fulcrum (Diamond) - Consular (Diamond) - Butcher (Diamond) - Menace SE Staff (Diamond) - Dark Graflex (Diamond) - Dark Sentinel v4 (Stunt) - Initiate v4 (Stunt, Summer Raffle Prize)

SaberiusPrime
Knight Officer

« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2020, 06:37:47 PM »

Yep; there will be a subdued hum sound as well, which can be accentuated hopefully.

Good to hear. I told my friend. She's excited and I shared your Channel with her.

GuyWithTheCrossguard
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -7

"Let the past die. Kill it, if you have to."

« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2020, 08:25:26 PM »

Kyberphonic has a "rough draft", if you will, of a TROS soundfont posted for sale on his website. Will need to do some conversion since it's not made for Obsidian, and unfortunately, it costs money. Not entirely accurate either since we don't have clear sounds from the film yet, not until home release, but it's the best you can get at the moment. Hope this helps.

https://kyberphonic.bigcartel.com/product/tros-graflex

Sabers:
Flamberge SE with Obsidian V4 in Guardian Blue
Apprentice V4 with Obsidian Lite, also in Guardian Blue

Notable Non-US Sabers:
Hasbro Signature Series Luke (ROTJ)
Disney Store Kylo Ren

Wish List:
A vintage Graflex. Seriously.
Savi's Workshop Saber
A Saber built by me from scratch, like a true Jedi.

SaberiusPrime
Knight Officer

« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2020, 05:39:22 PM »

Kyberphonic has a "rough draft", if you will, of a TROS soundfont posted for sale on his website. Will need to do some conversion since it's not made for Obsidian, and unfortunately, it costs money. Not entirely accurate either since we don't have clear sounds from the film yet, not until home release, but it's the best you can get at the moment. Hope this helps.

https://kyberphonic.bigcartel.com/product/tros-graflex

That's okay. I'll wait for DarkPath's rendition.

chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2020, 10:18:42 PM »

That's okay. I'll wait for DarkPath's rendition.

I'm also interested.

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

awindowacrossall
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 18

The Force.. it's been calling to you..

« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2020, 11:11:53 PM »

Interested!

Sabers:
Prophecy V3 in GB
Cosplays:
Rey- Jakku (Complete)
 Jedi

MercuryKungFu
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 110

Let It All Go. Fear, Doubt, And Disbelief

« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2020, 09:27:38 AM »

Here is the link for the font that I use on my Graflex CE. They are inspired by Rey and/or Anakin. Thanks to Kaiser Sosay as he provided the swings. Thanks to Ultrasabers for creating the clash effects.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1DcXzVCWM1FBU-f9A1NPd3lZNidnxK37_

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2020, 02:32:34 PM »

Here is the link for the font that I use on my Graflex CE. They are inspired by Rey and/or Anakin. Thanks to Kaiser Sosay as he provided the swings. Thanks to Ultrasabers for creating the clash effects.

And thanks (and a point) to you for sharing the finished product.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

GuyWithTheCrossguard
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -7

"Let the past die. Kill it, if you have to."

« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2020, 05:25:37 PM »

It says I need access?

Sabers:
Flamberge SE with Obsidian V4 in Guardian Blue
Apprentice V4 with Obsidian Lite, also in Guardian Blue

Notable Non-US Sabers:
Hasbro Signature Series Luke (ROTJ)
Disney Store Kylo Ren

Wish List:
A vintage Graflex. Seriously.
Savi's Workshop Saber
A Saber built by me from scratch, like a true Jedi.

MercuryKungFu
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 110

Let It All Go. Fear, Doubt, And Disbelief

« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2020, 10:29:28 PM »

It says I need access?

Try this link. Still getting use to drive.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1DcXzVCWM1FBU-f9A1NPd3lZNidnxK37_?usp=sharing

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: