Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: how do light/dark points work and/or the points awarded for purchase?  (Read 8941 times)
Duke13Zander
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 11

Sentinel Survivor

« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2023, 01:51:12 AM »

Right below force alignment, there will be a light/dark side points eventually. You have to get out of "force sensitive" rank first.  Sorry for not checking that in your previous post!

So you cannot give points if you're only "Force Sensitive"? How do you get to a higher rank? I would like to give points to the people that helped me out on the Forum, but have been unable to show my appreciation (other than making a "thank you" post). So if someone could help me figure out how to give points to the people that deserve them, that would be great.

Crimson Fallen [combat ready] (UltraProffie/Pixel Blade) "Redhead"
Brylark (TRI-Consular Green) "Willow"
Phantom Initiate LE v4 (Sentinel Yellow) "Sun & Moon"
Standard Issue Battle Saber (Consular Green)
Dark Apprentice LE v5 (Guardian Blue)

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2023, 09:19:34 PM »

So you cannot give points if you're only "Force Sensitive"? How do you get to a higher rank? I would like to give points to the people that helped me out on the Forum, but have been unable to show my appreciation (other than making a "thank you" post). So if someone could help me figure out how to give points to the people that deserve them, that would be great.
You must increase your post count.  At certain "levels" (read: posts), you will obtain a new title.

Easiest way to do so: be active on the Forums and respond to others posts.  You'll get there in no time  Smiley

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: