Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 31   Go Down
Author Topic: Winter Raffle Extravaganza 2020 WINNERS!  (Read 112865 times)
perkypatx
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 16

Life is good!

« Reply #105 on: February 07, 2020, 02:24:33 PM »

A quick update regarding the raffle prize. I have been in contact with Ana at ultrasabers and I have been able to upgrade my prize and have a slight adjustment on my raffle entry (Lost Grey with diamond). The email exchanges have been smooth (as of last week). So, the team are responding much quicker.
Big shoutout to Ana at ultrasabers she’s been so helpful!

I just can’t wait to see what I get and can’t wait to get my hands on my Lost Grey!

“I know...”

haydendavid380
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 31

« Reply #106 on: February 07, 2020, 03:36:53 PM »

Ana replied to several of my emails as well, 3 in total, within an hour.

Lover of the light side

Lord Sidious
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -644

« Reply #107 on: February 07, 2020, 08:25:10 PM »

Ana has been most helpful. Thank you Ana!

Greywalker83
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 60

« Reply #108 on: February 07, 2020, 09:19:25 PM »

Really? I emailed her back on Saturday after I got the initial email and still haven’t heard back once.

I know Darth Vaders' really got you annoyed, but remember if you kill him then you'll be unemployed.
Sabers I own:
Stunt- Standard issue - SRD
Obsidian- Dark prophecy - FO
Obsidian A+G Emerald- Consular w/ mantis clawed emitter (1st place)
Obsidian- Bellicose - BR
Obsidian- Dark Liberator CG (3rd place)
Obsidian RGBW Emerald- Spectre
Kids'- Initiate v3 - CG / Dark initiate v3 - AB / Initiate LEv4 GB

rote
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #109 on: February 07, 2020, 10:44:35 PM »

Really? I emailed her back on Saturday after I got the initial email and still haven’t heard back once.

Nor have I. It’s possible they’re working through the list of winners in reverse order and we’re not up yet. Tom Petty was right about the waiting...

Ganner Krieg
Knight Lance Corporal

Gray Jedi

« Reply #110 on: February 07, 2020, 10:57:56 PM »

I got a response to the email I sent after responding to the winner email. She responded with the upgrade prices that I posted earlier. I asked another question after that and never heard back. Maybe she just clicks random emails and responds? I don’t know 😂

"We serve with honor and if we are asked to sacrifice our honor as our duty, then we are betrayed."
―Ganner Krieg to Antares Draco

Any points you want, dark or light. Whatever your heart desires.

EccOMyth
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #111 on: February 07, 2020, 11:06:32 PM »

I got a response to the email I sent after responding to the winner email. She responded with the upgrade prices that I posted earlier. I asked another question after that and never heard back. Maybe she just clicks random emails and responds? I don’t know 😂

I think it's mainly she is focusing on the people/emails about upgrades. I got a few back and forth with her when i was asking about upgrades. But once i decided to not upgrade and asked another question i have yet to hear back on it. So her main focus is most likely Upgrades and making US more money. Otherwise it's not important really for a quick response.

"Well, I assure you, I see more grey than dark or light. I'm just a stubborn old man, tired of the foolishness of others."
―Jolee Bindo, to Revan, in the Shadowlands of Kashyyyk

*Sentinel v4 LE Windowed Stunt w/Orange Blade
*Fulcrum AV Emerald v3 w/Sound
*Aeon V5 LE w/Premium Sound and SRD
*Initiate v4 ~2020 Winter Raffle 2nd Place Prize Upgraded to Diamond

Greywalker83
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #112 on: February 07, 2020, 11:07:19 PM »

I’m not worried. These guys have yet to even come close to letting me down. Just surprised some folks have been able to have some back and forth and some of us have yet to hear back. I’m sure they’re slammed. Now if a few weeks go by without an answer... then I’d be concerned.

I know Darth Vaders' really got you annoyed, but remember if you kill him then you'll be unemployed.
Sabers I own:
Obsidian- Bellicose - BR

Ganner Krieg
Knight Lance Corporal

Gray Jedi

« Reply #113 on: February 07, 2020, 11:31:02 PM »

Yeah I mean I won’t be able to upgrade till next paycheck anyways and I told her that so that’s probably why there isn’t a response. I bet if I told her I could do it now I’d get one. Not that I’m concerned. Plenty of time before the raffle prizes get shipped anyways

Patience...

I hate it

"We serve with honor and if we are asked to sacrifice our honor as our duty, then we are betrayed."

haydendavid380
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 31

« Reply #114 on: February 08, 2020, 02:38:15 AM »

I’m not worried. These guys have yet to even come close to letting me down. Just surprised some folks have been able to have some back and forth and some of us have yet to hear back. I’m sure they’re slammed. Now if a few weeks go by without an answer... then I’d be concerned.

Think about email as a physical stack of paper that constantly has new sheets being added too it. The end goal to get all the sheets, one at a time and pick them up and out them in a file. As you walk by the stack during the day you might grab a couple off the top and file them. When you finally have time to sit down you'd start working on the bottom of the pile.

During the course of this they are going to get out of order some of the ones near the top may get a couple replies before you sit down to pound out the bulk work on the bottom.

Lover of the light side

Greywalker83
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #115 on: February 08, 2020, 03:51:05 AM »

Oh I totally get it. Like I said I’m not worried at all.

Sabers I own:
Obsidian- Bellicose - BR

Ganner Krieg
Knight Lance Corporal

Gray Jedi

« Reply #116 on: February 08, 2020, 04:56:26 AM »

I really don’t mind how long she takes. I don’t have a time constraint and I’m not her boss so I’m not gonna tell her how to do her job. Merely an observation

Greywalker83
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #117 on: February 08, 2020, 05:40:16 AM »

Exactly.

Sabers I own:
Obsidian- Bellicose - BR

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #118 on: February 12, 2020, 06:44:10 PM »

Hey forum, just heard from Jake at Ultrasabers. ( not Jake from State Farm)  My 1st order for the raffle, Crimson Fallen, will be complete and shipped in 1-2 days. Super excited. Of course I asked if they could send all three sabers at the same time. Has anyone else received this notice and gotten all their prizes?  Or is it just the one saber now and the others come later?

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Ganner Krieg
Knight Lance Corporal

Gray Jedi

« Reply #119 on: February 12, 2020, 07:13:32 PM »

Hey forum, just heard from Jake at Ultrasabers. ( not Jake from State Farm)  My 1st order for the raffle, Crimson Fallen, will be complete and shipped in 1-2 days. Super excited. Of course I asked if they could send all three sabers at the same time. Has anyone else received this notice and gotten all their prizes?  Or is it just the one saber now and the others come later?
Processing time is 3-4 weeks for the raffle prizes from the day of the drawing I believe (02/01). So those ones probably won’t be here until closer to the first week of March-ish. Maybe longer if you upgrade the prize at all. Just curious, what day did you order your Crimson Fallen?

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 31   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: