Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 31   Go Down
Author Topic: Winter Raffle Extravaganza 2020 WINNERS!  (Read 111942 times)
Keverett
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 4

« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2020, 04:07:10 PM »

Big congratulations to everyone that won!

Well, that’s like your opinion man.

Greywalker83
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 60

« Reply #31 on: February 01, 2020, 04:10:03 PM »

Totally amazing, super excited about getting a 2 channel emerald driver! But seriously, what is a 2 channel emerald driver? Does it mean I can only change it to a certain group of colors? Any help would be appreciated.

You’ll like it man. I have a two channel emerald I won from my first or second raffle a few years ago. What it is is a saber with two led colors. A regular saber has one color or maybe a couple to make a blended color like sunriders destiny. So what you’ll get is say one that has red and blue. You can use the software to adjust the colors and make anything from red to blue and in between. Mine for example has green and yellow at the two ends of the color spectrum and can make orange when blended. I had it set for a while on a sickly lime green color that pulsed. It was cool. Now it’s more yellow. Congrats on the win. That’s an awesome prize.

I know Darth Vaders' really got you annoyed, but remember if you kill him then you'll be unemployed.
Sabers I own:
Stunt- Standard issue - SRD
Obsidian- Dark prophecy - FO
Obsidian A+G Emerald- Consular w/ mantis clawed emitter (1st place)
Obsidian- Bellicose - BR
Obsidian- Dark Liberator CG (3rd place)
Obsidian RGBW Emerald- Spectre
Kids'- Initiate v3 - CG / Dark initiate v3 - AB / Initiate LEv4 GB

rising4sun
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #32 on: February 01, 2020, 04:14:25 PM »

Wow I literally submitted my order few minutes before midnight and it's my first raffle.

Got Fourth place prize and extremely grateful for first purchase to have been blessed with a prize. I never won a prize through any form of raffle before. Glad it's with Ultrasabers!! I'm sure it was meant to be.

Grew up loving Star Wars and I'm so glad I can live out my childhood dreams soon enough.

Can't wait to receive my lightsabers to post up here in the forums. Already planning to save up for my next purchase for family gift!

Thank you Ultrasabers!!

Sabers soon to be owned:
The Fallen (Diamond) 2020 Winter Extravaganza
Lost Grey (Diamond) 2020 Winter Extravaganza
Initiate (TBA) 2020 Winter Raffle Extravaganza
Mystery Box (TBA) 2020 Winter Raffle Extravaganza
Grab Bag (TBA) - 2020 Winter Raffle 4th place

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #33 on: February 01, 2020, 04:15:48 PM »

Thanks Greywalker83, appreciate the information. Now I am even more excited! Point for the help. So now I wait. I've got 3 sabers coming! This is crazy.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

N9neRhymes
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 29

« Reply #34 on: February 01, 2020, 04:16:59 PM »

Totally amazing, super excited about getting a 2 channel emerald driver! But seriously, what is a 2 channel emerald driver? Does it mean I can only change it to a certain group of colors? Any help would be appreciated.

Congratulations on the raffle win friend! I'm right there with you trying to find more information on the 2 Channel saber. The forum posts I looked up were from a couple years ago, but it seems like a 4 Channel Emerald Saber would let you mix any color combination of Red, Blue, Green, and White, whereas a 2 Channel will be limited to color combinations made from either (Red + Blue), (Red + Green), or (Blue + Green)

And if I'm not mistaken it still allows the Pulse effect, and flash on clash option.

My entry for the raffle was a Menace CE, I would literally break down crying if my random first prize saber happened to be the other half of the staff Grin

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #35 on: February 01, 2020, 04:24:59 PM »

That staff would be killer! I'm actually thinking about upgrading my emerald to a diamond. It's not that much and I'd be able to do ANYTHING with it.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Greywalker83
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 60

« Reply #36 on: February 01, 2020, 04:29:01 PM »

Congratulations on the raffle win friend! I'm right there with you trying to find more information on the 2 Channel saber. The forum posts I looked up were from a couple years ago, but it seems like a 4 Channel Emerald Saber would let you mix any color combination of Red, Blue, Green, and White, whereas a 2 Channel will be limited to color combinations made from either (Red + Blue), (Red + Green), or (Blue + Green)

And if I'm not mistaken it still allows the Pulse effect, and flash on clash option.

My entry for the raffle was a Menace CE, I would literally break down crying if my random first prize saber happened to be the other half of the staff Grin

You’re correct. The 4 channel has rgb and either white or amber for the fourth. Two channel is any combo of red, blue, green and white or amber. Just two of them. But it’s a full emerald driver saber. Does pulse, flash on clash etc. you change all that with the software and your computer to customize it however you like.

I know Darth Vaders' really got you annoyed, but remember if you kill him then you'll be unemployed.
Sabers I own:
Stunt- Standard issue - SRD
Obsidian- Dark prophecy - FO
Obsidian A+G Emerald- Consular w/ mantis clawed emitter (1st place)
Obsidian- Bellicose - BR
Obsidian- Dark Liberator CG (3rd place)
Obsidian RGBW Emerald- Spectre
Kids'- Initiate v3 - CG / Dark initiate v3 - AB / Initiate LEv4 GB

haydendavid380
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 31

« Reply #37 on: February 01, 2020, 04:31:00 PM »

That staff would be killer! I'm actually thinking about upgrading my emerald to a diamond. It's not that much and I'd be able to do ANYTHING with it.

I'd at least upgrade to the 4 channel

Lover of the light side

Laxbro6749
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #38 on: February 01, 2020, 04:30:56 PM »

I’m disappointed because I’m only 16 and paid 254 dollars to be entered in and I didn’t win anything. But congratulations to everyone who won

N9neRhymes
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 29

« Reply #39 on: February 01, 2020, 04:36:08 PM »

Oh wow I didn't even think of that!  Shocked
I'm still debating if I want to upgrade it with a recharge port. I'll probably end up doing that, and asking for a guaranteed AV switch upgrade!

Wamp Rat
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -5

« Reply #40 on: February 01, 2020, 04:44:37 PM »

Congrats to all winners. The force was strong with you. Personally, I wasn't really holding my breath since I have horrible luck with raffles and such. But it was pretty cool just to be included, what with the suspense and all. Oh well. Better luck next time. But now I get to wait with fingers crossed for my mystery boxes to arrive. Take care everyone.

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #41 on: February 01, 2020, 04:51:34 PM »

Congratulations to all the winners... and now UltraSabers has begun the MidWinter Giveaway!  Oh, dear.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Maestro Jones
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 180

« Reply #42 on: February 01, 2020, 05:08:07 PM »

Congratulations to all the winners... and now UltraSabers has begun the MidWinter Giveaway!  Oh, dear.
This is what I was waiting for.  I've got enough sabers I am going order that I'll easily reach the top tier and get another Frankensaber. 

Household US Arsenal:
# = STUNT; % = OBSIDIAN LITE; ~ = OBSIDIAN V4; * = DIAMOND
Mine:
# Dark Apprentice LE v4: BR; # Dark Sentinel LE v4: TRI BR; # Dominix v3: PO; # Dorinian: TRI AB; # Frankensaber - BR; # Initiate v2: GB; # Liberator v3: TRI CG; % Archon 3.1: TRI CG; ~ Consular: TRI CG; ~ Dark Initiate LE v5: TRI FO; ~ Guardian: TRI GB; * Menace; * Monarch

Wife’s:
# Aeon V2: VA; # Dominix V2: BH; # Initiate V2: GB; # Prophecy v3: TRI GB; ~ Graflex SE: TRI GB; ~ Spectre: TRI GB; * Fulcrum; * Lost Grey

darkferris
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -9

« Reply #43 on: February 01, 2020, 05:09:46 PM »

Grand effin Prize. Hot damn!!! *pelvic thrust*

Wish list : Bellicose (GB) & Dark Dorinian (Silver)
Got : dark sentinel V5 (Orange) dark initiate v5 (artic blue), Emperor’s Hand (Red), Graflex CE (SRD w/premium sound), Dominicide (PO w/Silver FOC & Premium sound.)
Wife : Sentinel LE V5 (yellow), Initiate LE V5 (Purple), Fallen Combat Ready (Green), Dark War Glaive (Bane’s Heart w/premium sound).

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #44 on: February 01, 2020, 05:13:53 PM »

Congrats to everyone

Please post your entry and winning saber pictures as they arrive in this thread

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=43927.0

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 31   Go Up