Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 31   Go Down
Author Topic: Winter Raffle Extravaganza 2020 WINNERS!  (Read 112852 times)
Greywalker83
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 60

« Reply #375 on: March 24, 2020, 03:43:52 AM »

I put some pics up yesterday of mine but need to figure out how to link them so they just show up. I played with the emerald driver today and changed the color on both my emerald sabers. My new spectre now has more of a frost blue instead of the dva and flash to a periwinkle color. I’ll post pics tomorrow of the change.

I know Darth Vaders' really got you annoyed, but remember if you kill him then you'll be unemployed.
Sabers I own:
Stunt- Standard issue - SRD
Obsidian- Dark prophecy - FO
Obsidian A+G Emerald- Consular w/ mantis clawed emitter (1st place)
Obsidian- Bellicose - BR
Obsidian- Dark Liberator CG (3rd place)
Obsidian RGBW Emerald- Spectre
Kids'- Initiate v3 - CG / Dark initiate v3 - AB / Initiate LEv4 GB

Ganner Krieg
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 0

Gray Jedi

« Reply #376 on: March 24, 2020, 09:16:04 AM »

Dark Apprentice v5
That explains a lot. That’s what I ordered. Maybe I should see about switching if that’s even possible at this point. Who knows, maybe I got that one already and my raffle prize is what’s holding it up. And as for patience, I’ve been very patient and understanding considering.

I just do not like being lied to

"We serve with honor and if we are asked to sacrifice our honor as our duty, then we are betrayed."
―Ganner Krieg to Antares Draco

Any points you want, dark or light. Whatever your heart desires.

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #377 on: March 24, 2020, 11:22:27 AM »

Finally got my winning raffle prize! Wife got Dark War Glaive w/V4 sound in Bane’s Heart, along with the grand prize winner...Dominicide V4 in PO with silver (FOC). Added illuminated AV switch

Oooo, Bane's Heart, looking forward to seeing that

Greywalker83
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #378 on: March 24, 2020, 01:01:28 PM »

That explains a lot. That’s what I ordered. Maybe I should see about switching if that’s even possible at this point. Who knows, maybe I got that one already and my raffle prize is what’s holding it up. And as for patience, I’ve been very patient and understanding considering.

I just do not like being lied to

I don’t think you were lied to. I think that there’s too many people that were trying to help you and weren’t on the same page. The one that said they’d get your order out within a couple of days may not have known the hilt was out of stock and assumed that it was and that they could get yours out. I had three different people respond to me at different days about splitting the order to two addresses but it was ultimately the last person I spoke with that made the change and had me pay for it to get it done. I would hit them up again though and see. If that hilt is out of stock you can probably make a change. It turned out my order had been hung up because of my prize specs having an out of stock part and once they finally got back to me about that part they were able to make a couple of changes and sent it out a day later.

I know Darth Vaders' really got you annoyed, but remember if you kill him then you'll be unemployed.
Sabers I own:
Obsidian- Bellicose - BR

darkferris
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -9

« Reply #379 on: March 24, 2020, 04:15:23 PM »

Oooo, Bane's Heart, looking forward to seeing that
Posted in pictures. Wife likes it

Wish list : Bellicose (GB) & Dark Dorinian (Silver)
Got : dark sentinel V5 (Orange) dark initiate v5 (artic blue), Emperor’s Hand (Red), Graflex CE (SRD w/premium sound), Dominicide (PO w/Silver FOC & Premium sound.)
Wife : Sentinel LE V5 (yellow), Initiate LE V5 (Purple), Fallen Combat Ready (Green), Dark War Glaive (Bane’s Heart w/premium sound).

Ganner Krieg
Knight Lance Corporal

Gray Jedi

« Reply #380 on: March 25, 2020, 12:12:49 AM »

Got a response about my Dark Apprentice v5 being out of stock. My options were:

1) We can change the hilt to an Dark Initiate v4 hilt WITH Windows + AV switch at no additional charge (with all other options on your order the same) and get this order fabricated and shipped out for you ASAP.

2) We can change the hilt to an Dark Initiate LE v4 hilt WITH Windows + AV switch at no additional charge (with all other options on your order the same) and get this order fabricated and shipped out for you ASAP.

3) We can change the hilt to a Dark Standard Issue v3 saber (NO Vertical Grooves) + AV switch at no additional charge (slightly longer hilt, with all other options on your order the same) and get this order fabricated and shipped out for you ASAP.

4) We can hold your order with no changes and get this shipped out to you when we have the Dark Apprentice v5 hilts back in stock in 3-4 weeks.

"We serve with honor and if we are asked to sacrifice our honor as our duty, then we are betrayed."

Greywalker83
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #381 on: March 25, 2020, 01:05:05 AM »

And your choice was...?

Sabers I own:
Obsidian- Bellicose - BR

Ganner Krieg
Knight Lance Corporal

Gray Jedi

« Reply #382 on: March 25, 2020, 01:08:50 AM »

And your choice was...?
Number one. Don’t really care at this point. All were good options I am just tired of waiting

Galef
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 209

Light side preferred, Dark side accepted

« Reply #383 on: March 25, 2020, 02:17:24 AM »

Number one. Don’t really care at this point. All were good options I am just tired of waiting
I chose option 2 and I got the email today that my order is complete. So we don't have much longer to wait

-

Greywalker83
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #384 on: March 25, 2020, 03:45:37 AM »

The initiate is basically a short apprentice anyway. I’m surprised they didn’t give you a v5 as an option though. Unless they’re out of those too. Lol. Glad you guys will be getting them soon though.

Sabers I own:
Obsidian- Bellicose - BR

Galef
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 209

Light side preferred, Dark side accepted

« Reply #385 on: March 25, 2020, 01:40:14 PM »

The initiate is basically a short apprentice anyway. I’m surprised they didn’t give you a v5 as an option though. Unless they’re out of those too. Lol. Glad you guys will be getting them soon though.
Agreed. I might have originally ordered a V4, but the V5s having windows and AV switches for cheaper than upgrading the V4s made the choice for me.
So getting a V4 with those upgrades for the same cost as a V5 is the best of both worlds.

The only thing I'm bummed about is the my order also includes a Sentinel v5 LE. I was going to swap the blade sleeve windows but now I won't be able to since the v4 doesn't have that piece.
And I only ordered the Sentinel because my wife wants a Dark hilt so i ordered the light hilt for myself to have different colors to swap. Otherwise i would have ordered the Dark Sentinel for myself.

But that just means that once US gets caught up, I'll have an idea of what I want for my ultimate ideal saber   Grin

-

TR-77477
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -361

Join The Darkside ( We have cookies)

« Reply #386 on: March 25, 2020, 02:17:58 PM »

I got the email this morning that my order was complete and shipping today. Right at two months and definitely going to be worth the wait. Patience is the key.

"The Jedi and Sith wield the Ashla and the Bogan, the light and the dark. I'm the one in the middle, the Bendu."

Wish list---Consular--Flamberge V2--Omen

Make-A-Wish Donations

Dark apprentice v4 with FOC and basic sound GB -- Dark Apprentice LE v4 (Grab Bag) GB
Dark Apprentice v4 (Grab bag) BR -- Dark Apprentice v4 (Grab bag) BR

Gifted

Dominix V4--- Initiate V4---Graflex SE SD---Dark Apprentice v4 GB
Dark Standard issue CG at Dcon 2018---Six Mystery Boxes at dcon 2019

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #387 on: March 25, 2020, 03:23:57 PM »

I got the email this morning that my order was complete and shipping today. Right at two months and definitely going to be worth the wait. Patience is the key.

Congrats, TR! I look forward to seeing pictures when your order arrives. Patience is a virtue Wink

N9neRhymes
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 29

« Reply #388 on: March 25, 2020, 03:30:41 PM »

Awesome! I can’t wait to see what you get! Our order numbers are really close together. I’m hoping I get my confirmation email before the week is over! I’m about to hit the 2 month mark as well.

perkypatx
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 16

Life is good!

« Reply #389 on: March 25, 2020, 05:25:58 PM »

My dear fellow forum members and Winterraffle winners,

I finally got a tracking number today. Mega mega excited. I do have 1 important question and I hope maybe somebody with experience can answer this.

So, I looked at the invoice and my winning raffle prize is not mentioned. Also, the upgrades aren’t listed anywhere.
Looking at the FedEx package info it says it weighs 3.00 lb.
My raffle entry was a diamond Lost Grey. I have no clue how much the saber including t-shirt, blade plug weigh... it looks like it on the light side?

I hope you can help me out. I send Ultrasabers a mail but it might take a while before they get back to me.

Thank you!!!

“I know...”

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 31   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: