Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 31   Go Down
Author Topic: Winter Raffle Extravaganza 2020 WINNERS!  (Read 111968 times)
Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #120 on: February 12, 2020, 08:09:09 PM »

I ordered the Crimson Fallen on January 10th.  The second saber was ordered on January 27th. Haven't heard about that one yet.  I don't know which one won me the prize.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Ganner Krieg
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 0

Gray Jedi

« Reply #121 on: February 12, 2020, 08:15:25 PM »

I ordered the Crimson Fallen on January 10th.  The second saber was ordered on January 27th. Haven't heard about that one yet.  I don't know which one won me the prize.
Apparently I still have much to learn with the force. I sensed a disturbance this morning thinking my lightsaber would finish processing today but I ordered mine on the 18th. And if you’re still isn’t shipped I doubt mine will be today.

"We serve with honor and if we are asked to sacrifice our honor as our duty, then we are betrayed."
―Ganner Krieg to Antares Draco

Any points you want, dark or light. Whatever your heart desires.

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #122 on: February 12, 2020, 08:27:17 PM »

I just received my 2nd email from Ultrasabers. Ana says the raffle prizes haven't been worked on yet. They are thinking the prizes won't ship until end of February beginning of March ( 3-4 weeks after raffle end date). As for any other sabers...they are coming. They haven't forgotten or missed anyone. There are just SO MANY ORDERS to fill. Just a little while longer, and you will have your sabers.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Greywalker83
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 60

« Reply #123 on: February 12, 2020, 08:48:37 PM »

That’s good to know. Thanks for the info man. We will all get our sabers in time. Just need to be patient lol.

I know Darth Vaders' really got you annoyed, but remember if you kill him then you'll be unemployed.
Sabers I own:
Stunt- Standard issue - SRD
Obsidian- Dark prophecy - FO
Obsidian A+G Emerald- Consular w/ mantis clawed emitter (1st place)
Obsidian- Bellicose - BR
Obsidian- Dark Liberator CG (3rd place)
Obsidian RGBW Emerald- Spectre
Kids'- Initiate v3 - CG / Dark initiate v3 - AB / Initiate LEv4 GB

rosaferri
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -16

Darth Lamia Octavia [Dark/Grey Force Assassin!]

« Reply #124 on: February 12, 2020, 08:55:58 PM »

Apparently I still have much to learn with the force. I sensed a disturbance this morning thinking my lightsaber would finish processing today but I ordered mine on the 18th. And if you’re still isn’t shipped I doubt mine will be today.

I’m hoping to get a more specific ETA for my saber soon. I’m hoping that all of the late December-middle January sabers get out to people soon. I ordered mine on the 9th. We’ll know in the coming weeks, and godspeed to the raffle winners for their sabers to be shipped!

Arsenal:
"Padawan's Fire" - CG D Initiate V2
"The Holy Relic" - BH Grand Master LE

Wishlist:
D Apprentice V5 SY
D Mantis AV
Consular SRD
Azure Fallen FO

chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #125 on: February 12, 2020, 09:37:16 PM »

FIRST PRIZE

710536   Malik Thanewulf

That is the order# that won you the first prize.

Note: I have 3 outstanding orders, A) Jan 2nd, B) Jan. 13th (2nd prize winner in my case) and C) Jan. 26th (The Empress presale order - not expecting to ship till end of March). I do not expect any of my orders to ship till earliest - end of March. I would be greatly surprised if any of those shipped earlier than that.

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

N9neRhymes
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 29

« Reply #126 on: February 12, 2020, 11:21:10 PM »

Hey forum, just heard from Jake at Ultrasabers. ( not Jake from State Farm)  My 1st order for the raffle, Crimson Fallen, will be complete and shipped in 1-2 days. Super excited. Of course I asked if they could send all three sabers at the same time. Has anyone else received this notice and gotten all their prizes?  Or is it just the one saber now and the others come later?

That’s awesome man congrats! What was the original order date for that saber? I checked my emails and nothing yet, but my raffle wasn’t placed until January 29th, so I’ve been fully anticipating 4 weeks from that date. And will be pleasantly surprised if it shows up sooner!

TR-77477
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -361

Join The Darkside ( We have cookies)

« Reply #127 on: February 12, 2020, 11:25:54 PM »

Hey forum, just heard from Jake at Ultrasabers. ( not Jake from State Farm)  My 1st order for the raffle, Crimson Fallen, will be complete and shipped in 1-2 days. Super excited. Of course I asked if they could send all three sabers at the same time. Has anyone else received this notice and gotten all their prizes?  Or is it just the one saber now and the others come later?

Ok everybody now knows that Malik is cheating on Jake from state farm. He just said it!! I dont expect my saber until march at the earliest.

"The Jedi and Sith wield the Ashla and the Bogan, the light and the dark. I'm the one in the middle, the Bendu."

Wish list---Consular--Flamberge V2--Omen

Make-A-Wish Donations

Dark apprentice v4 with FOC and basic sound GB -- Dark Apprentice LE v4 (Grab Bag) GB
Dark Apprentice v4 (Grab bag) BR -- Dark Apprentice v4 (Grab bag) BR

Gifted

Dominix V4--- Initiate V4---Graflex SE SD---Dark Apprentice v4 GB
Dark Standard issue CG at Dcon 2018---Six Mystery Boxes at dcon 2019

Ganner Krieg
Knight Lance Corporal

Gray Jedi

« Reply #128 on: February 12, 2020, 11:31:51 PM »

That’s awesome man congrats! What was the original order date for that saber? I checked my emails and nothing yet, but my raffle wasn’t placed until January 29th, so I’ve been fully anticipating 4 weeks from that date. And will be pleasantly surprised if it shows up sooner!
Malik ordered on January 10th. I ordered on January 18th. It almost seems that all orders placed during the raffle are taking about 5 weeks (maybe a few days less) to be shipped out unfortunately. I wouldn’t be surprised if it was the same with your order especially with them being congested with raffle prizes as well.

"We serve with honor and if we are asked to sacrifice our honor as our duty, then we are betrayed."

N9neRhymes
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 29

« Reply #129 on: February 12, 2020, 11:55:44 PM »

Malik ordered on January 10th. I ordered on January 18th. It almost seems that all orders placed during the raffle are taking about 5 weeks (maybe a few days less) to be shipped out unfortunately. I wouldn’t be surprised if it was the same with your order especially with them being congested with raffle prizes as well.

Cool thanks for the Info! Keep us updated when you get the shipping confirmation for your order.  Smiley I don’t mind the wait lol!

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #130 on: February 13, 2020, 12:31:56 PM »

I look forward to seeing everyone's entry and winning sabers

darkferris
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -9

« Reply #131 on: February 13, 2020, 03:32:27 PM »

Yeah I placed 2 orders on Jan 14th...curious if they ship the sabers ordered during the raffle, with the Raffle Giveaways

Wish list : Bellicose (GB) & Dark Dorinian (Silver)
Got : dark sentinel V5 (Orange) dark initiate v5 (artic blue), Emperor’s Hand (Red), Graflex CE (SRD w/premium sound), Dominicide (PO w/Silver FOC & Premium sound.)
Wife : Sentinel LE V5 (yellow), Initiate LE V5 (Purple), Fallen Combat Ready (Green), Dark War Glaive (Bane’s Heart w/premium sound).

Greywalker83
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #132 on: February 13, 2020, 03:38:55 PM »

Yeah that’s been my experience. I’ve won a couple of times before and they hold your original order and ship it with the raffle prize all at once. Someone else posted yesterday or the day before I think saying they found out the raffle prizes hadn’t been started yet and that the estimate is for an early to mid March delivery them. So if you entered and won a raffle prize it’s a fair bet that you’ll get everything in a few more weeks or so.

I know Darth Vaders' really got you annoyed, but remember if you kill him then you'll be unemployed.
Sabers I own:
Obsidian- Bellicose - BR

Ganner Krieg
Knight Lance Corporal

Gray Jedi

« Reply #133 on: February 13, 2020, 04:11:49 PM »

Yeah that’s been my experience. I’ve won a couple of times before and they hold your original order and ship it with the raffle prize all at once. Someone else posted yesterday or the day before I think saying they found out the raffle prizes hadn’t been started yet and that the estimate is for an early to mid March delivery them. So if you entered and won a raffle prize it’s a fair bet that you’ll get everything in a few more weeks or so.
If that’s the case they should’ve said something. I would’ve held off on ordering until January 31st or something. They should tell people that if they’re gonna do it that way instead of saying it’ll ship in 3-4 weeks.

Greywalker83
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #134 on: February 13, 2020, 05:25:12 PM »

I suppose. I mean you’d still be waiting either way and just as long. The only difference is you would’ve waited longer to place the order.

Sabers I own:
Obsidian- Bellicose - BR

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 31   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: