Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 31   Go Down
Author Topic: Winter Raffle Extravaganza 2020 WINNERS!  (Read 111943 times)
Ganner Krieg
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 0

Gray Jedi

« Reply #135 on: February 13, 2020, 06:53:48 PM »

Not necessarily. If they ship them separately it should ship out soon because it’ll be 4 weeks on Saturday. If they ship them together the only reason I’d wait till the 31st would be so I don’t have the burning anticipation of waiting for my order to finish processing for the extra 2 weeks lol

I don’t know I feel like making a customer wait an extra 4 weeks on top of their 4 week processing time just so they can save on postage with shipping everything together isn’t the way to go about it. Or at least be upfront about it at the very least.

"We serve with honor and if we are asked to sacrifice our honor as our duty, then we are betrayed."
―Ganner Krieg to Antares Draco

Any points you want, dark or light. Whatever your heart desires.

Greywalker83
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 60

« Reply #136 on: February 13, 2020, 07:53:02 PM »

I think it’s not necessarily about saving the shipping. I think it’s more so that they can put the winning sabers onto the same ticket as the original order so they whole order gets built all at once. That cuts down on having to store orders while waiting to finish a raffle and reduces the chance that an order could get misplaced or lost while waiting for the raffle prize to be built. That way you also don’t have one person working multiple orders at the same time. They can build one ticket, pack it all up, send it along and then move to the next ticket.

I know Darth Vaders' really got you annoyed, but remember if you kill him then you'll be unemployed.
Sabers I own:
Stunt- Standard issue - SRD
Obsidian- Dark prophecy - FO
Obsidian A+G Emerald- Consular w/ mantis clawed emitter (1st place)
Obsidian- Bellicose - BR
Obsidian- Dark Liberator CG (3rd place)
Obsidian RGBW Emerald- Spectre
Kids'- Initiate v3 - CG / Dark initiate v3 - AB / Initiate LEv4 GB

Tazflyr
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 142

« Reply #137 on: February 13, 2020, 08:05:41 PM »

If that’s the case they should’ve said something. I would’ve held off on ordering until January 31st or something. They should tell people that if they’re gonna do it that way instead of saying it’ll ship in 3-4 weeks.

They did "say something." It was on raffle page with all the different codes.

Aeon LE v4, Guardian Blue (Mystery Box)
Dark Sentinel v5 (Emerald)
The Fallen, Bane's Heart
Grandmaster, Diamond
SI Battle saber, SRD
Dark Apprentice LEv4, Red

Wish List
Emperor's Hand
Azure Savior & Butcher
Dominix v3

When I die, don't let my wife sell my sabers & guitars for what I told her I paid for them, please.

Ganner Krieg
Knight Lance Corporal

Gray Jedi

« Reply #138 on: February 13, 2020, 09:56:34 PM »

I see it now all the way at the bottom lol. That’s cool

“Prizes will be shipped to the same shipping address on the order # with the winning raffle ticket and will ship with your order once the raffle ends.  If the winning order is on BACKORDER then that will also delay the shipping of the prize”

The way it’s worded also doesn’t make it super clear. It still seems like it could be either way

"We serve with honor and if we are asked to sacrifice our honor as our duty, then we are betrayed."
―Ganner Krieg to Antares Draco

Any points you want, dark or light. Whatever your heart desires.

Lord Freaka
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #139 on: February 14, 2020, 12:25:27 AM »

Yeah that’s been my experience. I’ve won a couple of times before and they hold your original order and ship it with the raffle prize all at once. Someone else posted yesterday or the day before I think saying they found out the raffle prizes hadn’t been started yet and that the estimate is for an early to mid March delivery them. So if you entered and won a raffle prize it’s a fair bet that you’ll get everything in a few more weeks or so.

Greywalker83, I believe the only raffle winning orders that haven't started to fabricate are the top tier winners as I m a Diamond winner and waiting for Emery to contact me on my prize and upgrades I'd like to get on it.

Greywalker83
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #140 on: February 14, 2020, 01:02:55 AM »

Greywalker83, I believe the only raffle winning orders that haven't started to fabricate are the top tier winners as I m a Diamond winner and waiting for Emery to contact me on my prize and upgrades I'd like to get on it.

Yeah I just saw something someone had posted about the winners prizes not even having been started. I think they said it was ana who told them that. Congrats on the diamond prize. That’s awesome. I won an emerald which for me is still top tier. Lol. The last time I bought a saber/entered a raffle the top prize was emerald. Diamond wasn’t a thing yet. So I’m floored that I won one. What did you choose for yours? I replied to ana but haven’t heard back yet. I decided on a spectre with the recharge port, fast charger, angled box, etching, windows and set up in bva with va foc.

I know Darth Vaders' really got you annoyed, but remember if you kill him then you'll be unemployed.
Sabers I own:
Obsidian- Bellicose - BR

Lord Freaka
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #141 on: February 14, 2020, 02:18:12 AM »

Yeah I just saw something someone had posted about the winners prizes not even having been started. I think they said it was ana who told them that. Congrats on the diamond prize. That’s awesome. I won an emerald which for me is still top tier. Lol. The last time I bought a saber/entered a raffle the top prize was emerald. Diamond wasn’t a thing yet. So I’m floored that I won one. What did you choose for yours? I replied to ana but haven’t heard back yet. I decided on a spectre with the recharge port, fast charger, angled box, etching, windows and set up in bva with va foc.
[/quote

Good luck getting ahold of Ana, I'm leaning towards either the The Graflex CE or The Electrum Wind with of course the bells and whistles and definitely the recharge port but not 100% sure maybe something else.

Greywalker83
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #142 on: February 14, 2020, 02:35:50 AM »

Yeah I’ve been waiting to hear back because if they don’t have the windowed emitter I’d probably end up going for something else. I would’ve gone for a dominicide but I want the gold one and it’s out of stock. My next choices are an azure fallen, dorinian, and crimson butcher.

Sabers I own:
Obsidian- Bellicose - BR

darkferris
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -9

« Reply #143 on: February 14, 2020, 04:38:34 PM »

Yeah I’ve been waiting to hear back because if they don’t have the windowed emitter I’d probably end up going for something else. I would’ve gone for a dominicide but I want the gold one and it’s out of stock. My next choices are an azure fallen, dorinian, and crimson butcher.

Yeah for grand prize I picked Dominicide with Dark Dorinian as my back up if they end up on Back order

Wish list : Bellicose (GB) & Dark Dorinian (Silver)
Got : dark sentinel V5 (Orange) dark initiate v5 (artic blue), Emperor’s Hand (Red), Graflex CE (SRD w/premium sound), Dominicide (PO w/Silver FOC & Premium sound.)
Wife : Sentinel LE V5 (yellow), Initiate LE V5 (Purple), Fallen Combat Ready (Green), Dark War Glaive (Bane’s Heart w/premium sound).

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #144 on: February 14, 2020, 08:44:51 PM »

Can you enter raffles with a stunt saber as well as long as its over 250? Like main saber and maybe some extra goodies or something?

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

darkferris
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -9

« Reply #145 on: February 14, 2020, 09:48:26 PM »

Can you enter raffles with a stunt saber as well as long as its over 250? Like main saber and maybe some extra goodies or something?

Yes

Wish list : Bellicose (GB) & Dark Dorinian (Silver)
Got : dark sentinel V5 (Orange) dark initiate v5 (artic blue), Emperor’s Hand (Red), Graflex CE (SRD w/premium sound), Dominicide (PO w/Silver FOC & Premium sound.)
Wife : Sentinel LE V5 (yellow), Initiate LE V5 (Purple), Fallen Combat Ready (Green), Dark War Glaive (Bane’s Heart w/premium sound).

Greywalker83
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #146 on: February 14, 2020, 11:59:14 PM »

You can enter with any purchase as long as it meets the dollar requirement. I mean in theory you could order $250 worth of blades and plugs and it would still count.

Sabers I own:
Obsidian- Bellicose - BR

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #147 on: February 15, 2020, 03:14:44 AM »

I entered the fall raffle with the parts for Na'reia's Warsong, not even a complete saber

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #148 on: February 17, 2020, 03:17:07 PM »

As long as you hit the $250.00 mark, you can always add to your order

perkypatx
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 16

Life is good!

« Reply #149 on: February 18, 2020, 06:54:13 AM »

Anybody get their raffle prize delivered?

“I know...”

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 31   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: