Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 31   Go Down
Author Topic: Winter Raffle Extravaganza 2020 WINNERS!  (Read 112627 times)
Greywalker83
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 60

« Reply #165 on: February 19, 2020, 01:01:39 AM »

Anyone else think they should have waited to do the Winter Raffle? Like it and the current Giveaway should have been swapped. That would have given them all of January to catch up from the holidays and Star Wars events before adding more to the pile.

It's very difficult to be addicted to this hobby when the lead times are giving me withdraw. Thank the Force for TCSS. Getting parts and blades from them to use in my stunt sabers while I wait for my Sound saber order is giving me my fix for now.
But there's so many more sabers I want to order, preferably with the next Raffle, but knowing the wait will be over a month makes it feel like money isn't the only thing keeping me away from the sweet, sweet saber goodness

-

Just saying but this was a weird mix of things and events that caused this back log. I doubt the wait will be this long for the spring raffle. Assuming they’ve caught up by then that is. All the other raffles I entered the prizes all seemed to ship out a week or two after the raffle ended.

I know Darth Vaders' really got you annoyed, but remember if you kill him then you'll be unemployed.
Sabers I own:
Stunt- Standard issue - SRD
Obsidian- Dark prophecy - FO
Obsidian A+G Emerald- Consular w/ mantis clawed emitter (1st place)
Obsidian- Bellicose - BR
Obsidian- Dark Liberator CG (3rd place)
Obsidian RGBW Emerald- Spectre
Kids'- Initiate v3 - CG / Dark initiate v3 - AB / Initiate LEv4 GB

Lord Freaka
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #166 on: February 19, 2020, 02:04:03 AM »

Check your junk folder. You should’ve received notice that you won that Saturday it ended.
[/quote,]

I got the email informing me that I won the Diamond prize but about a  week  or so after  I  got  one from Ana@ultrasabers.com informing me that Emory will be contacting the top tier winners about what Diamond saber and  if they want upgrades that was on 2/12, and was supposed to be getting a 20% off coupon according to Malena@ultrasaber but haven't seen that either, oh and I have checked my spam folder.

Greywalker83
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 60

« Reply #167 on: February 19, 2020, 03:31:16 AM »

Oh dang lol. I only got the one about my emerald prize and nothing since lol. Still don’t know if they can build what I asked for.

I know Darth Vaders' really got you annoyed, but remember if you kill him then you'll be unemployed.
Sabers I own:
Stunt- Standard issue - SRD
Obsidian- Dark prophecy - FO
Obsidian A+G Emerald- Consular w/ mantis clawed emitter (1st place)
Obsidian- Bellicose - BR
Obsidian- Dark Liberator CG (3rd place)
Obsidian RGBW Emerald- Spectre
Kids'- Initiate v3 - CG / Dark initiate v3 - AB / Initiate LEv4 GB

haydendavid380
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 31

« Reply #168 on: February 22, 2020, 08:41:39 PM »

Anyone else think they should have waited to do the Winter Raffle? Like it and the current Giveaway should have been swapped. That would have given them all of January to catch up from the holidays and Star Wars events before adding more to the pile.
-

They didn't work on any of the Raffle orders in January. Assuming a majority of the January orders involved the raffle it allowed them to back burner any incoming orders and focus on the December orders and dig out of the hole.

Lover of the light side

darkferris
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -9

« Reply #169 on: February 22, 2020, 08:52:35 PM »

Just saying but this was a weird mix of things and events that caused this back log. I doubt the wait will be this long for the spring raffle. Assuming they’ve caught up by then that is. All the other raffles I entered the prizes all seemed to ship out a week or two after the raffle ended.

Yeah I’m a little confused why they do back to back raffles. They are gonna run themselves ragged. I think they should space it out a little bit to catch up on orders

Wish list : Bellicose (GB) & Dark Dorinian (Silver)
Got : dark sentinel V5 (Orange) dark initiate v5 (artic blue), Emperor’s Hand (Red), Graflex CE (SRD w/premium sound), Dominicide (PO w/Silver FOC & Premium sound.)
Wife : Sentinel LE V5 (yellow), Initiate LE V5 (Purple), Fallen Combat Ready (Green), Dark War Glaive (Bane’s Heart w/premium sound).

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2786

Grey Assassin

« Reply #170 on: February 24, 2020, 12:09:25 PM »

Yeah I’m a little confused why they do back to back raffles. They are gonna run themselves ragged. I think they should space it out a little bit to catch up on orders

They typically go for seasonal raffles when they do; however, UltraSabers get generous and give them back to back to surprise us and give back

darkferris
Knight Officer

« Reply #171 on: February 24, 2020, 02:47:09 PM »

They typically go for seasonal raffles when they do; however, UltraSabers get generous and give them back to back to surprise us and give back
Oh I think it’s rad they give so much, but I got the email, they are gonna be delayed even with the shop running 24/7. With their numbers I wonder if they would go on shark tank. Why not get some pub and connections.

Got : dark sentinel V5 (Orange) dark initiate v5 (artic blue), Emperor’s Hand (Red), Graflex CE (SRD w/premium sound), Dominicide (PO w/Silver FOC & Premium sound.)
Wife : Sentinel LE V5 (yellow), Initiate LE V5 (Purple), Fallen Combat Ready (Green), Dark War Glaive (Bane’s Heart w/premium sound).

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #172 on: February 26, 2020, 02:45:57 AM »

Just got an email saying my second order would be shipping out in a couple days. Of course it came along with a 20%off coupon. If and when the orders do ship (maybe together in one box now) I'm hoping to get all three sabers at once! (I won a 1st place prize in the raffle..an EMERALD SABER) As if that wasn't good enough, I now can get two sabers at 20% off each!!! Can you say Spring and Summer Raffles!! Depending on what my prize is, I now have a SHORT WISHLIST!! Renegade LE (definitely going to happen) and??? Chosen One CE, Graflex SE, Scorpion ( I will have this saber) or maybe I'll wait and see if they make  Leia's lightsaber! I'm ridiculously excited! Which should I get?

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

haydendavid380
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 31

« Reply #173 on: February 26, 2020, 02:50:35 AM »

That's awesome Malik!

I got the same email last Friday and have been holding my breath ever since.

Lover of the light side

Tazflyr
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 142

« Reply #174 on: February 26, 2020, 11:37:23 AM »

Just got an email saying my second order would be shipping out in a couple days. Of course it came along with a 20%off coupon. If and when the orders do ship (maybe together in one box now) I'm hoping to get all three sabers at once! (I won a 1st place prize in the raffle..an EMERALD SABER) As if that wasn't good enough, I now can get two sabers at 20% off each!!! Can you say Spring and Summer Raffles!! Depending on what my prize is, I now have a SHORT WISHLIST!! Renegade LE (definitely going to happen) and??? Chosen One CE, Graflex SE, Scorpion ( I will have this saber) or maybe I'll wait and see if they make  Leia's lightsaber! I'm ridiculously excited! Which should I get?

DEFINITELY Leia's! Most definitely!

Aeon LE v4, Guardian Blue (Mystery Box)
Dark Sentinel v5 (Emerald)
The Fallen, Bane's Heart
Grandmaster, Diamond
SI Battle saber, SRD
Dark Apprentice LEv4, Red

Wish List
Emperor's Hand
Azure Savior & Butcher
Dominix v3

When I die, don't let my wife sell my sabers & guitars for what I told her I paid for them, please.

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #175 on: February 26, 2020, 12:03:09 PM »

Yay! Looking forward to seeing pictures!

darkferris
Knight Officer

« Reply #176 on: February 26, 2020, 04:58:03 PM »

Nice still waiting to hear back myself

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #177 on: February 27, 2020, 11:54:40 AM »

Nice still waiting to hear back myself

It'll happen when you're not thinking about it, I'm sure

Ganner Krieg
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 0

Gray Jedi

« Reply #178 on: February 27, 2020, 03:06:37 PM »

It'll happen when you're not thinking about it, I'm sure
I don’t know about you but I’ve been thinking about it every day since I ordered a month and a half ago. However, literally as I was typing this post, an email confirmation for shipping popped up on my phone. I got a diamond saber and a forth prize saber upgraded to FOC and v4 sound on the wayyyy 😬

"We serve with honor and if we are asked to sacrifice our honor as our duty, then we are betrayed."
―Ganner Krieg to Antares Draco

Any points you want, dark or light. Whatever your heart desires.

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #179 on: February 27, 2020, 04:54:28 PM »

So Ganner, spill! What's coming?? Which saber are you getting (diamond) and is the 2nd saber a random saber or do you get to pick?  I'm waiting for my notices. Man I'm excited for you.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 31   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: