Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 31   Go Down
Author Topic: Winter Raffle Extravaganza 2020 WINNERS!  (Read 112688 times)
Ganner Krieg
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 0

Gray Jedi

« Reply #180 on: February 27, 2020, 05:11:56 PM »

So Ganner, spill! What's coming?? Which saber are you getting (diamond) and is the 2nd saber a random saber or do you get to pick?  I'm waiting for my notices. Man I'm excited for you.
Well I lied because the email I got was a delivery confirmation that was asking if I got my original order..?? It gave me a review link if I did receive it and it said if I haven’t received with in 24-48 hours, contact UltraSabers. I don’t know if it was just a glitch in the system or something but it still says processing on my account. I’m sad now.

To answer your question though I got diamond Dark Apprentice v5 with a bunch of mods like an illuminated AV and covertec and stuff. The fourth prize saber is just grab bag but I paid to upgrade to FOC with v4 sound and Sunrider’s Destiny for the color. I was gonna leave it to chance but that color is just so cool I had to

"We serve with honor and if we are asked to sacrifice our honor as our duty, then we are betrayed."
―Ganner Krieg to Antares Draco

Any points you want, dark or light. Whatever your heart desires.

Robyn_Goodfellow
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 155

« Reply #181 on: February 27, 2020, 07:22:56 PM »

I don’t know about you but I’ve been thinking about it every day since I ordered a month and a half ago. However, literally as I was typing this post, an email confirmation for shipping popped up on my phone. I got a diamond saber and a forth prize saber upgraded to FOC and v4 sound on the wayyyy 😬

OMG! That’s great news!

I’m nearly 8 weeks out, so there is hope I’ll be getting notice soon

Robyn_Goodfellow
Knight Arbiter

« Reply #182 on: February 27, 2020, 07:24:43 PM »

Well I lied because the email I got was a delivery confirmation that was asking if I got my original order..?? It gave me a review link if I did receive it and it said if I haven’t received with in 24-48 hours, contact UltraSabers. I don’t know if it was just a glitch in the system or something but it still says processing on my account. I’m sad now.

To answer your question though I got diamond Dark Apprentice v5 with a bunch of mods like an illuminated AV and covertec and stuff. The fourth prize saber is just grab bag but I paid to upgrade to FOC with v4 sound and Sunrider’s Destiny for the color. I was gonna leave it to chance but that color is just so cool I had to

Oops just saw this... don’t worry. It will arrive soon  Grin

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #183 on: February 27, 2020, 07:33:23 PM »

I have received notice for both my orders should be shipped out in the next 2days, about a week ago. (7 1/2 weeks waiting so far). Don't know when it'll actually happen. So I'm living vicariously through others.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Robyn_Goodfellow
Knight Arbiter

« Reply #184 on: February 27, 2020, 09:36:14 PM »

I have received notice for both my orders should be shipped out in the next 2days, about a week ago. (7 1/2 weeks waiting so far). Don't know when it'll actually happen. So I'm living vicariously through others.

I’m being nosey - What did you order?

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

« Reply #185 on: February 27, 2020, 11:19:15 PM »

Robyn, I ordered a Crimson Fallen with PO blade, AS FOC, Orange illuminated silver av switch and premium v4 sound.  I also ordered the black Empress with silver engravings and I won an emerald saber (1st prize).

Robyn_Goodfellow
Knight Arbiter

« Reply #186 on: February 27, 2020, 11:46:09 PM »

Robyn, I ordered a Crimson Fallen with PO blade, AS FOC, Orange illuminated silver av switch and premium v4 sound.  I also ordered the black Empress with silver engravings and I won an emerald saber (1st prize).

That’s so exciting!
I have the fallen and it’s a lovely saber.

I can’t wait to see the reviews on the empress, I like the idea of a dark empress duel saberstaff with quick release coupler.

I’m just waiting on seeing some reviews, before committing to buy.

Greywalker83
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 60

« Reply #187 on: February 28, 2020, 12:02:55 AM »

That’s awesome. I didn’t order anything for myself this time but the raffle prize is going to be mine so I’m excited for that. I picked a spectre with the windows (hopefully), the engravings, v4 and emerald so I can make whatever color but to start I requested it to be dva with a va foc, cover tech wheel and recharge port.

My entries are a stunt v5 initiate le for my youngest son in gb and a v5 dark initiate le, v3 sound in po for my wife’s friends birthday. Her bday was last month but I know she’ll still be stoked to get her gift. She still has no clue what we got her. My kid though has been asking me everyday when he gets to have his saber.

I know Darth Vaders' really got you annoyed, but remember if you kill him then you'll be unemployed.
Sabers I own:
Stunt- Standard issue - SRD
Obsidian- Dark prophecy - FO
Obsidian A+G Emerald- Consular w/ mantis clawed emitter (1st place)
Obsidian- Bellicose - BR
Obsidian- Dark Liberator CG (3rd place)
Obsidian RGBW Emerald- Spectre
Kids'- Initiate v3 - CG / Dark initiate v3 - AB / Initiate LEv4 GB

darkferris
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -9

« Reply #188 on: February 28, 2020, 12:22:07 AM »

Me too! Still waiting to hear back. I sent another email regarding raffle prize, if they acknowledged the specs.

Wish list : Bellicose (GB) & Dark Dorinian (Silver)
Got : dark sentinel V5 (Orange) dark initiate v5 (artic blue), Emperor’s Hand (Red), Graflex CE (SRD w/premium sound), Dominicide (PO w/Silver FOC & Premium sound.)
Wife : Sentinel LE V5 (yellow), Initiate LE V5 (Purple), Fallen Combat Ready (Green), Dark War Glaive (Bane’s Heart w/premium sound).

Lord Freaka
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #189 on: February 28, 2020, 12:50:36 AM »

Me too! Still waiting to hear back. I sent another email regarding raffle prize, if they acknowledged the specs.

Let me know if you hear back I'm also waiting for Emory to get back to the top tier winners to order our sabers.

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

« Reply #190 on: February 28, 2020, 06:27:59 PM »

MY RAFFLE ENTRY IS COMPLETE!!! Just opened my email and my saber is complete. It will be here by close of business Monday! so you probably can't tell how excited I am. Can't wait. This is the winning entry, so I'm wondering if I'll get my 1st place prize to?? Anyway, now I'm just waiting for March and my new Empress saber to arrive.

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #191 on: February 28, 2020, 06:44:47 PM »

MY RAFFLE ENTRY IS COMPLETE!!! Just opened my email and my saber is complete. It will be here by close of business Monday! so you probably can't tell how excited I am. Can't wait. This is the winning entry, so I'm wondering if I'll get my 1st place prize to?? Anyway, now I'm just waiting for March and my new Empress saber to arrive.

Traditionally you should get your prize with your entry.   Congrats!   The wait is nearly over!   :-)

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

Arendsdale
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 9

Hello There!

« Reply #192 on: February 28, 2020, 07:29:25 PM »

Awesome!! Out of curiosity, what date did you order your raffle entry?

Saber Arsenal:
Archon v3.1, Guardian Blue, V4 Sound (January 2020 Raffle Entry)
Dominix v2, Blazing Red, Stunt (January 2020 Raffle 4th Prize)
Dorinian, Arctic Blue, V4 Sound

Arendsdale
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 9

Hello There!

« Reply #193 on: February 28, 2020, 07:30:09 PM »

After typing my response to Malik, I checked my email and MY ORDER IS COMPLETE TOO!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saber Arsenal:
Archon v3.1, Guardian Blue, V4 Sound (January 2020 Raffle Entry)
Dominix v2, Blazing Red, Stunt (January 2020 Raffle 4th Prize)
Dorinian, Arctic Blue, V4 Sound

TR-77477
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -361

Join The Darkside ( We have cookies)

« Reply #194 on: February 28, 2020, 07:37:20 PM »

Hey Malik, Make a guess, what hilt will your prize be??

"The Jedi and Sith wield the Ashla and the Bogan, the light and the dark. I'm the one in the middle, the Bendu."

Wish list---Consular--Flamberge V2--Omen

Make-A-Wish Donations

Dark apprentice v4 with FOC and basic sound GB -- Dark Apprentice LE v4 (Grab Bag) GB
Dark Apprentice v4 (Grab bag) BR -- Dark Apprentice v4 (Grab bag) BR

Gifted

Dominix V4--- Initiate V4---Graflex SE SD---Dark Apprentice v4 GB
Dark Standard issue CG at Dcon 2018---Six Mystery Boxes at dcon 2019

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 31   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: