Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Different blade colors for Electrum Wind?  (Read 595 times)
Wamp Rat
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -5

« on: February 01, 2020, 06:28:48 PM »

I'm kicking around the idea of picking up an Electrum Wind, but I'm not sure if I want to stay with the traditional Mace Windu purple. I'm thinking "maybe" green???
Does anyone else have an Electrum Wind? What color did you go with?

Tazflyr
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 142

« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2020, 01:29:21 AM »

When in doubt, go Emerald Driver! lol
https://www.touchofmodern.com/sales/ultrasabers-1c13c008-62a3-4fb0-9555-43a2b59c2e7f/electrum-wind-fd441fdf-460c-4433-9f54-313cda85a0e4

Aeon LE v4, Guardian Blue (Mystery Box)
Dark Sentinel v5 (Emerald)
The Fallen, Bane's Heart
Grandmaster, Diamond
SI Battle saber, SRD
Dark Apprentice LEv4, Red

Wish List
Emperor's Hand
Azure Savior & Butcher
Dominix v3

When I die, don't let my wife sell my sabers & guitars for what I told her I paid for them, please.

Wamp Rat
Knight Sergeant

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2020, 09:05:31 AM »

You're killin' me Taz. I already broke the bank with the winter raffle (seriously I did.). But now I'm trying to swing six bills for the new give away. I mean, if I was to go over the top with an Emerald driver, I'm not really sure if an Electrum Wind is the hilt I would go with. Even then, the chances are that I would keep the blade in one primary color. I think I'm leaning toward Consular Green. But then again the Fire Orange looks pretty sharp. If the gold accents were actually black, I would totally jump at a Blazing Red blade. Grrr. I'm not sure. 

Tazflyr
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 142

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2020, 12:48:00 AM »

You're killin' me Taz. I already broke the bank with the winter raffle (seriously I did.). But now I'm trying to swing six bills for the new give away. I mean, if I was to go over the top with an Emerald driver, I'm not really sure if an Electrum Wind is the hilt I would go with. Even then, the chances are that I would keep the blade in one primary color. I think I'm leaning toward Consular Green. But then again the Fire Orange looks pretty sharp. If the gold accents were actually black, I would totally jump at a Blazing Red blade. Grrr. I'm not sure. 

I know, I know...no help. lol

Listen, have you done a review video on youtube yet? Reason I'm asking is bc US will give you 300 points (15 bucks!) if you do an unboxing video. Its a one time offer but doesn't have to be on your first saber. Here's the link:
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=35356.0

That's a nice chunk to add to what you've already gotten...might make that Emerald a little more attainable! lol

Aeon LE v4, Guardian Blue (Mystery Box)
Dark Sentinel v5 (Emerald)
The Fallen, Bane's Heart
Grandmaster, Diamond
SI Battle saber, SRD
Dark Apprentice LEv4, Red

Wish List
Emperor's Hand
Azure Savior & Butcher
Dominix v3

When I die, don't let my wife sell my sabers & guitars for what I told her I paid for them, please.

Wamp Rat
Knight Sergeant

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2020, 06:17:20 AM »

Well, it's a coincidence you ask that. I recently received my first three mystery boxes and shot video as soon as I got my camera up and running. So aside from some editing, I hope to have it uploaded in the next day or so. Now I just need to decide what I'm going to purchase so I can score some goodies for this Midwinter Give Away.

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2020, 11:46:22 AM »

I like the VA blade myself but I think the Sentinel Yellow blade would look good in that gold hilt. Either SY or Arctic Blue

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: