Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: what would be the strangest jedi you can think up  (Read 963 times)
bubba27028
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« on: February 02, 2020, 04:12:35 AM »

my idea would be Habenero  earthwalker....a redneck jedi that enters chili cook offs and he wins every one with using his jedi mind tricks on the judges

thinking of a four prong light saber in the shape of a hay pitch fork

whats the strangest thing you have thought of ...or seen at cosplay conventions?

janx
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -21

Vote for Neutrality!

« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2020, 01:16:09 PM »

that's comically different.

my steampunk jedi (picks in its own thread) is distinct from the typical jedi.  The plus and minus of costume standards is everybody's stuff starts looking the same.

Personally, I'm wary of mashups (yes, the irony). It can be hard to tell what the costume is in some cases.  For my costume, at a steampunk event, those people get it.  At a star wars event, everybody's look for stuff that fits in the movie and my outfit doesn't jive.

That stance made, there's always somebody who has an awesome idea and implementation that is the exception to my preference. But it's hit or miss on whether somebody wants the silly idea in their picture with their serious cosplay.  But then, people will swarm the habanero jedi so your mileage will vary.

Everybody's got their own reasons for cosplaying. Making people smile is a good reason.

Cern
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 12

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2020, 03:13:33 PM »

my Padawan put on a bananna suit and a Vader mask and won a costume contest as Banannakin Skywalker

"Evil is never the opposite of good, but rather its destroyer."

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2020, 07:02:53 PM »

my Padawan put on a bananna suit and a Vader mask and won a costume contest as Banannakin Skywalker
I didn't want to laugh at this...but I did  Wink

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: