Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: mac compatibility frustrations and some newb questions.  (Read 1439 times)
jonpluc
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 6

« on: February 05, 2020, 03:14:05 AM »

Hi i just got my first saber today a greyflex CE with diamond controller. Im very excited and slightly confused lol  I have a recent imac with the most recent Oprating System and the app file wont open. I read the forum "fix" for mac app that involves coding. Im an older person and i dont have the slightest idea how to even "open the terminal" let alone understand what all of that stuff was or does and i have no idea if ill screw something up. Is there a consumer friendly fix coming to the app so it just works without me becomming a programmer or can i have someone give me a coding lesson so i can safely get the file to open? Also can the saber be muted or can the sound levels be adjusted and does this require access to the app that i cant open?

RSX Engineering
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 54

« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2020, 02:58:44 PM »

Hi jonpluc,

We are sorry to hear about your troubles with the MAC version. However, we'd like to let you know that we are working around the clock to release the next version of Launcher for MAC soon. Unfortunately, we can't provide an exact estimate, as there are some third party issues that might delay the process.

I linked the User manual, I hope it helps http://rsxengineering.com/saber_resources/Diamond_UserManual.pdf

Thank you for understanding.

The RSX Engineering team.

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2020, 10:08:41 PM »

Hi jonpluc,

We are sorry to hear about your troubles with the MAC version. However, we'd like to let you know that we are working around the clock to release the next version of Launcher for MAC soon. Unfortunately, we can't provide an exact estimate, as there are some third party issues that might delay the process.

The RSX Engineering team.

Any updates on an ETA?

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: