Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: inquisitor  (Read 609 times)
darthteaos
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« on: February 06, 2020, 12:25:08 AM »

hi friends! i’m new here!
i’ve been looking at buying an ultra saber so some time now for my cosplay. i’m interested in cosplaying two different characters. one has a red double blade and the other has a banes heart colored double blade. since i want it to change colors go with the emerald driver right?  here’s my big question tho. one character is the second sister from jedi fallen order. what would you guys recommend to make an inquisitor style attachment? i’m looking to have a inquisitor circle attachment for the second sister but then have it be REMOVABLE so i can use the same double blade for my other character. also i’m thinking of getting the dark initiate LE v4 so the two hilts together wouldn’t be super long but i really don’t know haha. any help would be appreciated!

thank you Smiley)

Tazflyr
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 142

« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2020, 01:51:12 AM »

Hiya Darth
Welcome to the forum and a great hobby!

Let me give you a heads up right now on ANY saber that you order....US had a gargantuan amount of orders in the last 2 months and they are severely behind schedule.  Also, emails are slow to be answered  bc they're a small company and they have everyone building sabers.  So what this means for you is 1. Expect a 5 to 6 week estimated delay time before your order gets shipped.  No, they're not usually this slow....normal turn around is 1 to 2 weeks but...all the saber companies have gotten slammed bc of the movie, Christmas, etc etc.  2. Make CERTAIN your order is exactly as you want it when you hit that "order" button bc trying to contact them to change something has been difficult.

Now, for your actual questions-
1. Yup Emerald or Diamond.  If you're going to need to change colors on the fly w/o having a computer handy, then you're going to need the Diamond. The Emerald is great but you have to be able to connect to a computer to change the colors.
2. The Inquisitor  circle....oh boy...try posting that question on the "Drahcir's Customization" thread and see if he has any ideas? We've got some great folks here...hopefully you'll get someone else to reply that may be able to help you more than I can.
3.The great thing abt the shorter hilts like the DI lev4 is that if you find the saber is too short for your liking, you can always add a couple inches to the blade. If you find a hilt (say the DS v5) that's too long for you....harder to adjust the blade length and have it look right, although you can try to cut one down yourself or order a custom blade length from US.

Hope this helps ya some and plz let us know what you decide and what ya come up with for the circle...I'm quite curious!

Aeon LE v4, Guardian Blue (Mystery Box)
Dark Sentinel v5 (Emerald)
The Fallen, Bane's Heart
Grandmaster, Diamond
SI Battle saber, SRD
Dark Apprentice LEv4, Red

Wish List
Emperor's Hand
Azure Savior & Butcher
Dominix v3

When I die, don't let my wife sell my sabers & guitars for what I told her I paid for them, please.

chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2020, 02:01:45 AM »

My advice is, price out a stunt staff- basic everything and compare it to 1 hilt with an Emerald driver. I think you'll see that the stunt staff actually costs less.

My question is, are you looking for just 2 hilts (with Emerald) to make into one staff for ease of carry at increased cost, or can you afford to carry 4 hilts to make into 2 staffs that are stunt basic builds?

(also note, a Phantom Initiate v2 staff is smaller and costs a whole lot less, but can only use 4-AAA battery set up).

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: