Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down
Author Topic: Can we have some LOVE for Ultrasabers xXx  (Read 16886 times)
haydendavid380
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 31

« Reply #105 on: February 27, 2020, 10:28:40 PM »

Don't ya just hate being put into the "being a bad forum member" category?

*cue eye roll*

Somehow I've got there.  The last three of my topics have been vaporized. No explanation, just poof, gone.

I thought there was some whining or gnashing of teeth that I didnt see in them.

Lover of the light side

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #106 on: February 27, 2020, 10:47:56 PM »

Somehow I've got there.  The last three of my topics have been vaporized. No explanation, just poof, gone.

Lol, you misunderstood me.  It's in response to you calling the folks in this thread, "pffft, good 'forum' members" when you were being steered to the right topic for gripes.  

So only one sided discussion and commentary is allowed?

Good ‘forum’ members.

I think it's been explained well when and where 'complaints' can be written.  If you keep pushing a poor attitude on multiple boards you chat in I'm guessing they're being zapped because it's getting old.

« Last Edit: February 28, 2020, 01:10:55 AM by Rapine » Logged

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #107 on: February 28, 2020, 01:06:39 AM »

I think it's been explained well when and where 'complaints' can be written.  If you keep pushing a poor attitude on multiple boards you chat in I'm guessing their being zapped because it's getting old.

This.  We're not trying to be assholes, but "give'em enough rope".

We MUST stand for what's right.  Tongue

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Rapine
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #108 on: February 28, 2020, 01:39:04 AM »

Dark Griff

I started this thread because there are plenty of other posts/topics in this forum that can be used as a platform for voicing concerns and frustrations and I wanted a thread to share some love and positivity.
Mainly because all the negativity is taking the shine of my purchasing experience and generating increased frustration and concerns.... I wanted to both mine and others wait to be more enjoyable.

Just like everyone else I am waiting for an order (over 8 weeks). BUT I would like to choose to patiently wait and maintain enthusiasm and positivity that my purchase will be worth it and I will be rewarded with an epically awesome lightsaber that will bring me hours of joy.... let’s not forget, no matter how technical or how expensive - it’s a toy, therefore- fun!

I’m sad that this thread has become another place to spread woe and despair.
I get it, you have had a terrible experience and you don’t feel that you have had acknowledgement.

I’m sad for you that you are not happy BUT the people here on the forum are not to blame and TBH all you’ve done is put a downer on me as you’ve used my thread to voice your frustrations and therefore either haven’t bothered to read the initial thread or have decided to poop on both my parade - the person who created the thread and a few others that are trying to maintain and share some positivity.

I genuinely hope you get your issues sorted and that you have felt heard here on the forum.. Maybe you can start your own topic?

More importantly, this.

Very well put Robyn.  Hijacking threads is a huge NO-NO.  Strike one.

Please just follow Robyn's lead, and be nice and proper to each other.  Please?

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Metal Mech
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -84

Dark Force points please.

« Reply #109 on: February 28, 2020, 03:30:28 AM »

Lol, you misunderstood me.  It's in response to you calling the folks in this thread, "pffft, good 'forum' members" when you were being steered to the right topic for gripes.  

I think it's been explained well when and where 'complaints' can be written.  If you keep pushing a poor attitude on multiple boards you chat in I'm guessing they're being zapped because it's getting old.

Just a quick correction Hazard. Haydendavid did not make those comments. That was Dark Griff.

Wishlist
Project Replica: Specter w/ Diamond Controller 36" HD Blade
Project Dark Twins: x2 Dark Initiate LE v5 Stunt Tri-AS 24” HD Blade
Project Silver Saber: Lost Grey v4 Obsidian AS w/GB FoC 32" HD Blade

Sent back for upgrade.
Empress v4 Sound Tri-AS 32” HD Blade

Collection
Customized Saber: Dark Mantis Emerald v3 Obsidian 37” V4 Blade (mods in progress)
Practice Saber: Dark Sentinel LE v4 Stunt BR 32”HD Blade

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #110 on: February 28, 2020, 03:53:32 AM »

Just a quick correction Hazard. Haydendavid did not make those comments. That was Dark Griff.

Ah crap! Thank you, Mech for pointing that out.

Somehow I've got there.  The last three of my topics have been vaporized. No explanation, just poof, gone.

hayden, I misread the board AND mis-spoke. What I said earlier ^^^ was not meant to be said to you, as Metal Mech pointed out.

I apologize!

What you said here makes so much more sense now that I get what's going on lol. The mods are more sensitive to all the "I'm waiting forever/getting no replies" talk. So that might explain a lot about missing posts. It's happened to me in other topics  Smiley

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

haydendavid380
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 31

« Reply #111 on: February 28, 2020, 10:19:22 AM »

Not a problem.

On a more positive note, I'll get to give Ultrasabers some love live and in person today Grin

Lover of the light side

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2767

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #112 on: February 28, 2020, 02:05:58 PM »

Don't ya just hate being put into the "being a bad forum member" category?

*cue eye roll*

We MUST stand for what's right.  Tongue
Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of SABERS. Grin Grin Grin

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Rapine
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #113 on: February 28, 2020, 02:17:30 PM »

Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of SABERS. Grin Grin Grin

Cheesy

StoryDtechtive
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 91

Light always casts shadow/Darkness defines light!

« Reply #114 on: February 29, 2020, 04:04:00 AM »

Back to the subject of love...anyone have pics to share of the V5 apprentice, particularly the LE versions. Kinda falling in love with that one lately  Smiley

Saber Arsenal:
$75 MB: Liberator GB Stunt Saber
Electrum Wind FO Lite Sound
Chosen One SE BR Lite Sound (Forthcoming)
$75 MB: ? (Forthcoming)
Grab bag saber: ? Fall Raffle 2018 4th prize (Forthcoming)

Most Wanted: Graflex CE, Chosen One CE, Prophecy, Archon 3.1 That would be a good start Smiley

jessifer
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #115 on: March 02, 2020, 05:59:17 AM »

Hell yeah!!! I mean, I just got my first saber from them at the beginning of February and I am sooo happy with it. Yes, the wait was long, but c'mon, they got swamped with holidays and the new movie. Show some empathy! And, even though my saber was within the 4 weeks, they still gave me a coupon. So happy with them, I just ordered a saber for my brother and his girlfriend so we can all duel!

When 900 years old you reach, look as good you will not, hmm?

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: