Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Down
Author Topic: Can we have some LOVE for Ultrasabers xXx  (Read 16961 times)
Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #75 on: February 19, 2020, 06:18:12 PM »

Hahaha ... wow  Shocked  Grin
Finding willing participants to that end have been scarce.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #76 on: February 19, 2020, 11:21:12 PM »

Finding willing participants to that end have been scarce.

I read you brother, it's not something to be taken lightly(even though we're being light hearted).

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #77 on: February 20, 2020, 06:25:26 PM »

I read you brother, it's not something to be taken lightly(even though we're being light hearted).
As with most Sith endeavors, patience is the key.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

hazard502
Knight Commander

« Reply #78 on: February 21, 2020, 03:51:53 AM »

Indeed! Though you'd know more about dirty deeds than I, you Sith scoundrel  Grin

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #79 on: February 21, 2020, 11:34:17 AM »

Indeed! Though you'd know more about dirty deeds than I, you Sith scoundrel  Grin

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #80 on: February 21, 2020, 02:25:32 PM »

As with most Sith endeavors, patience is the key.

Why I'm not a full Sith...I am not a patient creature.  I don't slink into the forest after prey....I burn the forest down and make it come to me.

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

hazard502
Knight Commander

« Reply #81 on: February 21, 2020, 11:46:05 PM »

Ha!

Why I'm not a full Sith...I am not a patient creature.  I don't slink into the forest after prey....I burn the forest down and make it come to me.

I'm sure there's room for more than one personality in the Sith order  Smiley

Lord_S_Gray
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 428

« Reply #82 on: February 24, 2020, 06:33:35 AM »

OK firstly I want to acknowledge that people are frustrated and disappointed with the current situation with processing times and communication.
I myself am in the same situation BUT all the negative talk about US is really getting me down. And TBH it’s making the wait a hell of a lot harder.

At the end of the day US want you to be happy as they want you repeat custom,  I am sure they are trying their best to fulfill you order. They are just overwhelmed

SO can we share some US love?
Let’s remember why we ordered such an awesome product - ITS A FRIKKEN LIGHTSABER!!!
How amazing is that. Just think a little bit of a delay for all the hours of duelling spinning or just running round your house dressed as a Jedi/sith (whatever floats your boat!)

So please share your proud photos and heroic stories of you and your US lightsaber.. let’s spread some joy and excitement.

I can tell you as a 46 year old woman who discovered Ultrasabers late November 2019. The shear joy of welding an US lightsaber took me back to when I was a very small child coming out of the cinema after seeing Star Wars for the very first time.

At the beginning of December I purchased a load of US mystery boxes for our vow renewal. Everyone who attended (don’t get too excited there were only 15 of us) had a saber and everyone had an epic time, we literally spent all weekend duelling in a Tudor Manor House.

I’m waiting on - a diamond Flamberge CE, a diamond Manticore a stunt Flamberge (so I can practice spinning without trashing the one with the diamond driver) and two mystery boxes... IM SO FRIKKEN EXCITED. I’ve never owned a saber with a diamond driver before and I can’t wait. I’m going to make myself a Kylo Ren inspired costume and am planning to go to my first ever convention. I feel like a kid again xXx

Fantastic post there Robyn sorry I didn't read it sooner, thank you for sharing your story and enthusiasm.  I remember ordering my first saber, Archon 2.1, very exciting, never dreamed I would ever have something so close to a real saber, totally get your excitement and experience - and what a way to start your sabering journey with mystery boxes and your vow renewal just brilliant.  Happy sabering!!

Lord_S_Gray

Surik: "Kreia, what are you—are you a Jedi, a Sith?"
Kreia: "Does it matter? Of course it does, such titles allow you to break the galaxy into light and dark, categorize it. Perhaps I am neither, and I hold both as what they are, pieces of a whole."

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #83 on: February 24, 2020, 11:52:46 AM »

Ha!

It's true though Wink

Is there any more room? I thought we had to build another space for them

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #84 on: February 24, 2020, 04:02:20 PM »

Done Dirt Cheap.

By nature, neither am I. That is why it takes great amounts of practice.

Like how I'm the "nice guy"?

Sig by For Tyeth

hazard502
Knight Commander

« Reply #85 on: February 24, 2020, 04:13:33 PM »

Done Dirt Cheap.

Like how I'm the "nice guy"?

^^ Of course 🙄

"Nice guy" is a relative term, and depends on your point of view 🙂

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #86 on: February 24, 2020, 04:38:48 PM »

"Nice guy" is a relative term, and depends on your point of view 🙂
Exactly.

Sig by For Tyeth

mjzumbo
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #87 on: February 25, 2020, 08:27:17 AM »

i ordered a custom malice lightsaber back in early jaunary, really hoping to see it arrive soon and be able to post pictures

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #88 on: February 25, 2020, 12:12:05 PM »

I have plans to build sabers for my family soon, just getting things together and of course UltraSabers will be the company of choice to execute this plan

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #89 on: February 25, 2020, 01:30:19 PM »

i ordered a custom malice lightsaber back in early jaunary, really hoping to see it arrive soon and be able to post pictures
I don't mean to single you out, but I'm gonna use your post as an example.

This is the Show Love thread, not (Im)Patiently Waiting. Gripe about delivery times there.

Sig by For Tyeth

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: