Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: emperors hand help! what are the blade retention screw size?  (Read 2338 times)
phantom777
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -17

alex

« on: February 12, 2020, 01:29:11 AM »

hi Smiley
does any one know the size of the blade retention screws for the emperors hand lightsaber? I want to add a thumbscrew.I sent emails and checked the website but couldn't find any answers.
my past sabers had 8-32 I think? but I could be wrong its been a while since I got a saber. the ones in the picture look bigger?
anyone have the specs for the handle screws also?i got black and its awesome but may swap them out to gold if I don't like the black when I get it.
this is my fourth saber from US and cant wait to see this amazing saber up close when it arrives.
thanks in advance!
alex

Smiley

firehand10k
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 388

« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2020, 01:54:02 AM »

8-32  is the correct size for the  blade retention and the decorative ones around the handle.

Have:
Azure Reaper
Crimson Scorpion
Aeon LE  V4 pair
Monarch
Azure Omen
Mantis
Manticore CE
Guardian
Chosen One
Graflex
Menace staff
Sentinel V4 staff
Zweihander
Shark
Bane
Brood Guard

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2020, 05:17:18 AM »

You are going to be VERY HAPPY TO OWN THIS ONE! Emperor's Hand is one of if not my, absolute favorite sabers. Looks good, easy to wield.  Mine is a diamond saber. Please take pics when you get it. I really want to hear what you think of it.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2020, 11:48:36 AM »

You are going to be VERY HAPPY TO OWN THIS ONE! Emperor's Hand is one of if not my, absolute favorite sabers. Looks good, easy to wield.  Mine is a diamond saber. Please take pics when you get it. I really want to hear what you think of it.

Agreed, I have one myself and I love it!  It's in the Emerald driver though but still great

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2020, 04:06:47 PM »

Yes, the EH is my number 2 behind the Bellicose.  Sadly my speaker has gone out and I have not had time nor $$$ to send it in for repair.  I got it in GB as well and I regret it.

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

phantom777
Knight Apprentice

alex

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2020, 04:31:28 AM »

yeah im getting the EH saber in blazing red with pyrostone orange flash on clash..and its a diamond saber. my first one!
so you guys are 100% positive the retention screws are 8-32? i sent US a message asking if they could add a second blade retention screw and  a retention screw hole for for the led i notice they tend to move around a bit
and want it to stay secure. anybody else notice this on the sabers and is the eh like this? i contacted us
but havnt heard back from them. i looked at the photos and i may be wrong but there might already be 2 blade screws? what color thumbscrews do you guys recomend for the eh ?
i was thinking gold or red maybe one purple. my saber has a black pommel and the hilt has the black screws on the handle part. it just looked right to me. and i got the square activation box with black switch led is red. they didnt have the angled activation
when i ordered the saber. i think the square is cooler though anyway!
so how is the diamond controller? all my other sabers are just a single color blade and i think emerald driver? except my older ones they have long since been retired Smiley. i have the scorpion with violet amethist and adagan silver as flash on clash. i never hooked it up
to my computer to change the sound fonts,i was happy enough with it at the time i didnt want to ruin it by messing with the computer settings. but the new saber im gonna go nuts and download all the free ones! is it easy to do? can i make different sounds for different blade colors? and does anyone know of the free ones?
thanks guys i will have to take photos! Smiley

Smiley

phantom777
Knight Apprentice

alex

« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2020, 04:36:48 AM »

oh forgot to mention does anyone know of the most deep sounding most obnoxiously loud sith saber font? LOL  Smiley  i like vaders and kylo rens is cool too but what else is out there? and where can i find the free ones?
id even buy some but dont know where to look Smiley thanks! Wink

Smiley

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2020, 11:54:39 AM »

Check out Saberfonts

http://www.saberfont.com/

phantom777
Knight Apprentice

alex

« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2020, 04:41:47 AM »

thanks are these compatable with my diamond saber says plexel labs etc.. Smiley

Smiley

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2020, 03:21:04 PM »

You may have to convert them or find ones that are compatible with the Obsidian soundboard

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=11033.0

firehand10k
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 388

« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2020, 06:26:47 PM »

oh forgot to mention does anyone know of the most deep sounding most obnoxiously loud sith saber font? LOL  Smiley  i like vaders and kylo rens is cool too but what else is out there? and where can i find the free ones?
id even buy some but dont know where to look Smiley thanks! Wink

Watch out for the extra loud fonts. If you don't regulate the level with the board volume control some loud fonts can blow your speaker.

Have:
Azure Reaper
Crimson Scorpion
Aeon LE  V4 pair
Monarch
Azure Omen
Mantis
Manticore CE
Guardian
Chosen One
Graflex
Menace staff
Sentinel V4 staff
Zweihander
Shark
Bane
Brood Guard

Darth Andeddu
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -50

DS points please :)

« Reply #11 on: February 29, 2020, 03:06:08 AM »

I love my EH too it was my first!  I wanted to add that once you get the retention screw wrench size dialed in, be sure to go around the grip and snug up all the little hand grip screws. I had two of mine fall out right away. They are very stubby short, only a couple of threads. Thinking about using a little blue Loctite on them ..?    The EH is a little bulky for my hand size when spinning, and I am using lesser $$ sabers in my arsenal to practice with in case I am not standing on a drop friendly surface, but in the meantime I'd like to make sure the tiny ornamental screws don't work loose.

Spectre, pro build, NEC Igniter 3, NPxl
Grand Master, Azure, pro build, GHv3, NPxl
Empress (dark), Pro ffie2.2, NPxl
Dark Apprentice LE V5, Xenopixel core 30 fonts *woot*
Sentinel LE V5, Xenopixel core, 30 fonts

Atanvarno
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 21

« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2020, 10:06:30 AM »

My first and only saber is an Emperor's Hand in Consular Green. It's absolutely beautiful. Plain and simple. It's got size, it's got style, and once you get used to the grip, it's comfortable. I think only one of the top screws is the blade retention screw. The other one holds the top ring of the saber, above the emitter. That screw gave me some trouble since sometimes it unscrews and that ring is moving. I didn't have any problems with the decorative screws.
A piece of advice: get some gloves first before trying to do some spins and flourishes with the EH. On the first day I cut my finger on the square activation box. The points are a little bit sharp, since the saber is a pretty heavy one (i use a UEHG blade) it can put a little bit of pressure on your hands and you will get cut or scratched.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: