Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Hello from Middle TN!  (Read 96 times)
rosaferri
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -6

Darth Lamia Octavia [Dark/Grey Force Assassin!]

« on: February 12, 2020, 12:12:35 PM »

Hello all!

Youíve probably seen me post here and there in the past couple of days, and Iíve decided to stick around. I actually got my first US lightsaber about 4 years back but only recently got back into the SW craze. I live out near the Nashville area (but thatís bound to change because Iíll be going out to college next year). Iím very excited for a new addiction in my life!letís hope my bank account can take the hit

I want to do both collecting and dueling (including a bit of theatrics) one day. US didnít disappoint with my first lightsaber, so letís see how they do 4 years later!

Sabers:
Stunt D Initiate v2
Stunt Grand Master LE (Sound) [Shipping!]

Wishlist:
D Apprentice v5
D Mantis
Consular (Sound)
Azure Fallen (Sound)

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -351

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2020, 01:05:24 PM »

I have this saber. It's pretty sweet. I think you're going to be very happy with it.  Pictures when you get it please.

My Collection: Emperor's Hand,Guardian, Dominix LE v4, Fulcrum,Spectre, Azure Butcher, Raven, Crimson Menace, Bellicose, Archon v3.1, Azure Reaper, Grand Master LE, Monarch CE, Malice, Dark Shock, and coming soon, Crimson Fallen, the Empress AND an Emerald saber (raffle prize)

Wish list: Renegade LE, Scorpion (either one will do), a Graflex ( not sure which one) .

rosaferri
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -6

Darth Lamia Octavia [Dark/Grey Force Assassin!]

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2020, 01:11:02 PM »

I have this saber. It's pretty sweet. I think you're going to be very happy with it.  Pictures when you get it please.

Wouldnít have it any other way ;p

Sabers:
Stunt D Initiate v2
Stunt Grand Master LE (Sound) [Shipping!]

Wishlist:
D Apprentice v5
D Mantis
Consular (Sound)
Azure Fallen (Sound)

GeddaTheHutt
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -155

I am one with the force and the force is with me.

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2020, 08:04:10 PM »

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Sabers owned: Bellicose CG, Aeon V4 BR

Saber wishlist: Lost Gray, Scorpion, Brood Guard, Dominix LE V4, Apprentice V4, Dorinian, Spector, Grandmaster, Domicide, Dark Graflex, Azure Fallen

{dark side points please}

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: