Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Author Topic: Stunt Flamberge and Mystery Box Review  (Read 4210 times)
Robyn_Goodfellow
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 155

« on: February 14, 2020, 02:03:03 PM »

Today I received my stunt Flamberge with Red led blades and a Mystery Box (initiate v4 with windows, guarded switch and sentinel yellow led)

This makes this my  “Happy Valentines Flamberge”, such an appropriate colour for Valentines Day  Grin Grin

Also  - I said on the review that the hilt was scratched some.. I should have said that it was OK as I’m planning to do some weathering to the hilt anyway... I forgot to mention it as I was so excited!!

Getting the stunt Flamberge has just made me all the more excited to receive the Diamond Flamberge CE that I ordered beginning of Jan!

And I LOVE the yellow initiate. I think a duel blades/saber staff made from dark sentinel LE V5 with yellow blades may be ordered in the near future

This is my ever YouTube review so please be nice!

**Also how do I embed the YouTube video into this post?***

Here is the link to my YouTube review-
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vgyg9ANauwo&amp;feature=youtu.be" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vgyg9ANauwo&amp;feature=youtu.be</a>

« Last Edit: March 02, 2020, 08:51:20 PM by Admiral Snackbar » Logged

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2020, 02:19:43 PM »

Hey Robyn, I'm  super excited for you. Nice saber! I've been wanting the Renegade LE myself, so any cross guard is cool with me. I might even grab a Flamberge CE after seeing yours. I hope it serves you well. Happy sabering.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Robyn_Goodfellow
Knight Arbiter

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2020, 02:38:59 PM »

Hey Robyn, I'm  super excited for you. Nice saber! I've been wanting the Renegade LE myself, so any cross guard is cool with me. I might even grab a Flamberge CE after seeing yours. I hope it serves you well. Happy sabering.

Thanks xXx

Metal Mech
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -84

Dark Force points please.

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2020, 02:45:10 PM »

I been thinking about making a staff with two dark imitate v5 with orange blades.  I look forward to seeing what you do cause I’m curious how a staff like that would look. The coupler is the key point for me because removing the pommels means no “claws” where they join.

Wishlist
Project Replica: Specter w/ Diamond Controller 36" HD Blade
Project Dark Twins: x2 Dark Initiate LE v5 Stunt Tri-AS 24” HD Blade
Project Silver Saber: Lost Grey v4 Obsidian AS w/GB FoC 32" HD Blade

Sent back for upgrade.
Empress v4 Sound Tri-AS 32” HD Blade

Collection
Customized Saber: Dark Mantis Emerald v3 Obsidian 37” V4 Blade (mods in progress)
Practice Saber: Dark Sentinel LE v4 Stunt BR 32”HD Blade

StoryDtechtive
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 91

Light always casts shadow/Darkness defines light!

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2020, 03:52:33 PM »

Nice first unboxing. The look on your face when you lit up that Flamberge said it all Smiley

Saber Arsenal:
$75 MB: Liberator GB Stunt Saber
Electrum Wind FO Lite Sound
Chosen One SE BR Lite Sound (Forthcoming)
$75 MB: ? (Forthcoming)
Grab bag saber: ? Fall Raffle 2018 4th prize (Forthcoming)

Most Wanted: Graflex CE, Chosen One CE, Prophecy, Archon 3.1 That would be a good start Smiley

firehand10k
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 388

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2020, 04:12:46 PM »

Beautiful first saber. I loved mine. Remember as you train it and raise it,  it will be up to you to determine the course of its evolution. The path I selected brought mine to GreatSword for its first evolution. This one added some strength and rigidity to dueling with a 40 inch blade but still maintained a short fast-strike style grip spacing.

For its next evolution i took it the path of power over grace. This led to its final form, the Zweihander.  An strong high leverage hilt with a easy grip pommel for quick defensive rotations of the guards and a reach that blasters envy.

Whatever path you take with your young Flamberge don't forget the other Ultrasabers. There are all types out there and you gotta duel em all.

Have:
Azure Reaper
Crimson Scorpion
Aeon LE  V4 pair
Monarch
Azure Omen
Mantis
Manticore CE
Guardian
Chosen One
Graflex
Menace staff
Sentinel V4 staff
Zweihander
Shark
Bane
Brood Guard

StoryDtechtive
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 91

Light always casts shadow/Darkness defines light!

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2020, 06:03:35 PM »

Beautiful first saber. I loved mine. Remember as you train it and raise it,  it will be up to you to determine the course of its evolution. The path I selected brought mine to GreatSword for its first evolution. This one added some strength and rigidity to dueling with a 40 inch blade but still maintained a short fast-strike style grip spacing.

For its next evolution i took it the path of power over grace. This led to its final form, the Zweihander.  An strong high leverage hilt with a easy grip pommel for quick defensive rotations of the guards and a reach that blasters envy.

Whatever path you take with your young Flamberge don't forget the other Ultrasabers. There are all types out there and you gotta duel em all.

Point!

Saber Arsenal:
$75 MB: Liberator GB Stunt Saber
Electrum Wind FO Lite Sound
Chosen One SE BR Lite Sound (Forthcoming)
$75 MB: ? (Forthcoming)
Grab bag saber: ? Fall Raffle 2018 4th prize (Forthcoming)

Most Wanted: Graflex CE, Chosen One CE, Prophecy, Archon 3.1 That would be a good start Smiley

firehand10k
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 388

« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2020, 06:15:16 PM »

Uuuhhhggg. I didn't mean first saber. I was typing after work and missed half my words. I meant Great first video review of a beautiful saber.

Have:
Azure Reaper
Crimson Scorpion
Aeon LE  V4 pair
Monarch
Azure Omen
Mantis
Manticore CE
Guardian
Chosen One
Graflex
Menace staff
Sentinel V4 staff
Zweihander
Shark
Bane
Brood Guard

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2020, 08:47:32 PM »

Nice saber for sure. His version is a beast in person too, hard to handle for someone my height x.x IF I can ever get me a Flamberge I'll just be keeping mine as is Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

digitalsithlord
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -165

Give into your Anger...Give me "Darkside" points..

« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2020, 11:27:16 PM »

I got a weathered Renegade and it is a beast.  I consider it my Sith Claymore, cutting huge swatches through Jedi armies.  To wield this beast you need plenty of room, but it is still a GREAT saber and I think worthy of your collection!

Lightsaber Arsenal:
Red Liberator - GB
Prophecy v2 - AS
Bellicose - BR
Archon V2.1 - CG
Crimson Reaper - BR
Dark Monarch -BR
Aeon v3 - SY
Malice - BR
Aeon v2 - AS
Dominix v2- VA
Dark War Glaive - DVA

Tazflyr
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 142

« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2020, 01:48:54 AM »

Robyn, in case you didn't know...US offers a one time award of 300 US points (15 bucks) for posting a youtube review. Here's the link w/ all the info and what ya have to do to claim those points.

If you're planning on ordering more in the future...and it sure sounds like it lol......then those points add up. They're good for a year so you could get either a NICE discount or even a free saber this time next year if you save 'em.

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=35356.0

Aeon LE v4, Guardian Blue (Mystery Box)
Dark Sentinel v5 (Emerald)
The Fallen, Bane's Heart
Grandmaster, Diamond
SI Battle saber, SRD
Dark Apprentice LEv4, Red

Wish List
Emperor's Hand
Azure Savior & Butcher
Dominix v3

When I die, don't let my wife sell my sabers & guitars for what I told her I paid for them, please.

Robyn_Goodfellow
Knight Arbiter

« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2020, 08:11:10 AM »

Robyn, in case you didn't know...US offers a one time award of 300 US points (15 bucks) for posting a youtube review. Here's the link w/ all the info and what ya have to do to claim those points.

If you're planning on ordering more in the future...and it sure sounds like it lol......then those points add up. They're good for a year so you could get either a NICE discount or even a free saber this time next year if you save 'em.

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=35356.0

Thanks!!
I will send US the info to the link.

I don’t suppose you know how I can embed the video onto a forum post, do you?

I just think it’s more convenient for everyone, rather then me posting a link.
I just couldn’t work it out.

Many thanks

Tai Chi Chuan Wijchen
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 297

« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2020, 11:46:15 AM »

Great picture, love the review, that Flamberge looks really big when you're holding it, a bit scary maybe... Have fun.
Points awarded.

And on the embedding, copy the entire youtube URL, remove the s from https:// and it should work. (hit the preview button first to check Wink )

Light Side points appreciated, when warranted.
> Phantasm v4 - CG
> Sentinel v4 staff - GB
> Phantom v4 - BR
> Dark Initiatet v2 - FO
> Free Initiate v2 - CG
> Aeon v3 - GB - Grabbag
> Sentinel v4 w/sound - CG - Mysterybox

JNovaarii
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2020, 01:10:03 PM »

Nice saber Robyn, although I am not a big fan of the Kylo Ren sabers myself.

Sent from my LG-LS777 using Tapatalk

current saber : Initiate v4 with fire orange blade, soon to have Obsidian v3 sound and av switch installed

wishlist dream saber:  Dark Initiate v5 with gold claws, with most of the black anodizing removed to create a custom look

"I am neither a servant of the light or the dark, but a servant of the balanced will of the Force. and serve the greater good of the galaxy"- Jeskaaro Nova'arii, Suva'arii Knight and Elite Guardian of the Fi'arii Empire

Light or dark points appreciated as warranted, My alignment will remain more or less neutral

Robyn_Goodfellow
Knight Arbiter

« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2020, 06:41:19 PM »

I cut the quillons down to 4”. It’s much better for my height and build now.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: