Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Free initiate - sound?  (Read 1361 times)
DarthDanklin
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 3

« on: February 14, 2020, 03:27:43 PM »

Hey everyone. So I received my first saber order and I’m addicted. I also showed my dad, the one who got me into star wars in the first place, and now he wants one too. I was going to make a new order for both of us, but was wondering about the free initiate.

Is there anyway to upgrade to obisidian lite? I’m sure I could buy the soundboard and do it myself, but is there a way to get it shipped with sound?

Jedi fell long before the Purge. Stifled by tradition. Deafened by our past glories. Blinded by endless war.

- “Taron Malicos”

Dark Side Pts Preferred

Aresenal: Chosen CE, Renegade LE, Azure Fallen, Savior, Grand Master LE, Crimson Mantis, Spectre

Tazflyr
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 142

« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2020, 10:14:53 PM »

Hey everyone. So I received my first saber order and I’m addicted. I also showed my dad, the one who got me into star wars in the first place, and now he wants one too. I was going to make a new order for both of us, but was wondering about the free initiate.

Is there anyway to upgrade to obisidian lite? I’m sure I could buy the soundboard and do it myself, but is there a way to get it shipped with sound?

If it's an Initiate V2 of any type, then no. The hilt can't handle the size of the soundboard.  V3s and above can.

Now, as far as the "free initiate" goes...you'd have to email them and ask.  Most of the time they're pretty accommodating but bc of the backlog atm, it might be hell trying to get thru to them. Honestly, I'd just order a v3 with sound and let the freebie come as it may. Lot less hassle for you and that way, you'll have a great stunt saber!

Aeon LE v4, Guardian Blue (Mystery Box)
Dark Sentinel v5 (Emerald)
The Fallen, Bane's Heart
Grandmaster, Diamond
SI Battle saber, SRD
Dark Apprentice LEv4, Red

Wish List
Emperor's Hand
Azure Savior & Butcher
Dominix v3

When I die, don't let my wife sell my sabers & guitars for what I told her I paid for them, please.

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2020, 11:32:08 PM »

If it's an Initiate V2 of any type, then no. The hilt can't handle the size of the soundboard.  V3s and above can.

Now, as far as the "free initiate" goes...you'd have to email them and ask.  Most of the time they're pretty accommodating but bc of the backlog atm, it might be hell trying to get thru to them. Honestly, I'd just order a v3 with sound and let the freebie come as it may. Lot less hassle for you and that way, you'll have a great stunt saber!

Tazflyr is giving good advice here.  This will guarantee you get the sound you want, and the whole saber will be covered under the warranty.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

DarthDanklin
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2020, 05:04:21 PM »

Thanks for the replies! I forgot I made this post in all honesty. I’ve actually decided to gift the initiate to someone anyway so no worries. Just waiting for it to arrive!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jedi fell long before the Purge. Stifled by tradition. Deafened by our past glories. Blinded by endless war.

- “Taron Malicos”

Dark Side Pts Preferred

Aresenal: Chosen CE, Renegade LE, Azure Fallen, Savior, Grand Master LE, Crimson Mantis, Spectre

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2020, 05:50:28 PM »

What Taz said, just order what you want with sound and get the freebie as a bonus

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: