Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: How do I contact a real person at Ultra Sabers  (Read 197 times)
TigerRecon101
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: February 14, 2020, 05:47:36 PM »

I placed an order in December. My problem is this order doesn't show up in My Account. I have tried repeatedly to call, email, and post but I get nothing. Someone please help me.
Ultra Sabers has already received my payment,  and I got nothing. Not even a response to my emails.

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1077

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2020, 05:03:33 AM »

I assume you sent the email to info@ultrasabers.com? I'd try sending another one to ana@ultrasabers.com, as Ana seems to be responsible for such enquiries right now.
If it was Marlena, she handles repair requests at the moment, so maybe that's the cause you didn't get an answer yet.

Let us know if that worked for you Smiley

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

DarthSyronimus
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -11

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2020, 09:43:54 PM »

I placed an order in December. My problem is this order doesn't show up in My Account. I have tried repeatedly to call, email, and post but I get nothing. Someone please help me.
Ultra Sabers has already received my payment,  and I got nothing. Not even a response to my emails.

do you remember what you used to pay?  if so, is there a transaction showing?  if not, the order did not finalize (i vaguely remember there were two 'submit' buttons, one to get to amazon pay, and after going through there, one additional 'submit order' to finalize)

alternatively, check email and junk mail?

Dark Side here, Grey in RPGs
(Ordered 1/27/20 - Processing) Diamond Dominicide for me
(Ordered 1/27/20 - Processing) Diamond Dark Apprentice LE v5 for the 10yo Padawan
(Ordered 1/27/20 - Processing) FreeMysteryBox for the missus
(Ordered 1/27/20 - Processing) FreeInitiate for the 7yo Youngling

Chadxxx
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2020, 03:11:09 PM »

They...dont...exist...better chance of meeting an alien.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: