Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Help with obsidian sound fonts for new guardian.  (Read 3127 times)
Reverend6
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 3

« on: December 26, 2011, 10:03:49 PM »

Help...I cant get the Obsidian driver to come up on my PC even when I plug in the saber.  I tried following Emory's instruction and when plugged in the computer makes a noise recognizing that something is connected, but that is it.

Any suggestions?  I really wanted to play around with the sound fonts. 

Master Artorius Vidnyl
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 759

Suns of the Force

« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2011, 04:19:54 AM »

I'm not sure if this will help but you do have to install the Obsidian driver before you can change fonts.  If you have already downloaded and installed the software (found here: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=3693.0)  Then the next thing is that the software doesn't start automatically, you have to open the program.

If you are doing all of that then I suggest uninstalling and re installing the v2.0.0 software.

Beyond all of this, send deep an email at shipping@ultrasabers.com

Cheers.

hisher
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2011, 04:31:08 AM »

Do you have the obsidian software installed? If so have you been turning the saber on before launching the program?

GdFuzz
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2011, 03:32:52 PM »

You may have to run the program as a admin..  Thats what I have to do on my laptop. 

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2011, 06:05:36 PM »

When it gets to that point, just keep clicking ignore about 3 or 4 times and then it'll finally download for you. Thats what I had to do and now I got like 5 custom fonts I will be using in a few months. Hope you get it figured out though.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Reverend6
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2011, 01:07:14 AM »

I can do everything but open the program, Im totally stumped. Now my wife is pissed that I am spending too much time with my new toy...and getting no where.  I cant win

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: