Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: RGB Bane Gallery  (Read 4178 times)
toddshogun
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -6

Once more the Sith will rule the galaxy

« on: January 24, 2011, 06:05:07 PM »

Photos of my RGB Bane with MR Sith soundboard. Shown with an UltraEdge mid-grade blade, the best one for this saber IMHO.

Got Bane?

I've gotta super secret Darth Bane project in the works. "Hyper Bane" will be the brightest loudest Bane produced.

My Ultrasabers Bane RGB:
Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9kZ0SquITI
Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxHhWNaN0Oc

Lord Neomorph
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -9

« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2011, 10:03:58 AM »

Awesome dude i just got my bane in blazing red with sith soundboard, now i wish i got the RGB

Dark Prophecy RGB
Darth Vader
Bane (Blazing Red)
Raven SS (Emerald)
Manticore (Emerald)

Disasterpiece
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2011, 02:21:32 PM »

The bane looks like an awesome choice. It has a nice feature in the quick disconnect LED. Since you got the RGB however you probably don't need that feature. The bane, what a beast. I wonder if they will make a bane battle staff, that would be crazy.

Torinn Zoler
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 15

Protector of the Plains

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2011, 02:27:19 PM »

The bane looks like an awesome choice. It has a nice feature in the quick disconnect LED. Since you got the RGB however you probably don't need that feature. The bane, what a beast. I wonder if they will make a bane battle staff, that would be crazy.

Since the pommel is MHS compatible, you could buy two Banes and a coupler from TCSS, put 'em together...Voila, Bane battle staff. Grin

vash1128
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2011, 05:30:46 AM »

Quick question: How did you get the colored switches?  I've seen the blue and red, but not the green.  Just wondering if these come standard on the Bane RGB.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: