Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Some initial frustrations...  (Read 2406 times)
Reverend6
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 3

« on: December 27, 2011, 04:20:52 AM »

First,

Let me say, I am new to the boards here and somewhat new to the lightsaber niche and as such I am a bit uneducated as to how things work.  I recently purchased a guardian, which I love.  If nothing else it is a great display piece in my den but I purchased it hoping I could take full advantage of its many features...primarily the Obsidian sound board.  Here are my problems;

1. I cannot get the Obsidian screen to come up no matter what I do, the computer recognizes the lightsaber but I hear my saber humming and nothing appears on my screen.

2. I have followed all the online video instructions yet I am still unable to get anywhere.

I really wish this thing had come with some general instructions.

Can anyone help?

Master Artorius Vidnyl
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 759

Suns of the Force

« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2011, 04:23:04 AM »

What version of windows are you running?  If it's Windows 7 then you should have ignored all of the errors and "kept old files" while installing.  If you didn't do this it could cause a problem.

The real issue is that the Ultrasabers LLC employees are on vacation until the 28th.  Nero and I are just a couple guys who help out.  We'll do what we can for you though.

Darth Renov
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -16

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1015140418

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2011, 07:43:29 PM »

I run windows 7, I have to manually open the obsidian launcher. Try that and see if that helps. At the risk of sounding condecending, did you download the launcher?

I sense a disturbance in the forums...

Ultra
Lord Commander
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1765

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2011, 12:45:02 AM »

The screen is not supposed to just pop open on it's own.  Download and install the launcher.  Then run the program when your saber is plugged in.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: