Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Author Topic: My MB came!!  (Read 1545 times)
KqRo
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 2

« on: February 27, 2020, 09:29:39 PM »

So, the mystery box I ordered to tide me over until my Empress comes in April is here!
I got the Sentinel v5 in Guardian Blue I believe. I plan on messing around with it, maybe making a grip for it with seine twine. I got it with the UEHG blade so I can switch it with the Heavy blade on the Empress and see which I like better for Sentinel Yellow.  Overall, I am really pleased with it, it’s very cool and feels solid and well made. I can’t wait to get my sound saber in April!!

stunt Sentinel v5 in GB
Preordered Empress obsidian v4 in SY with AS FOC

Tazflyr
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 142

« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2020, 12:44:04 AM »

PICS! VIDEOS! Or it didn't happen!

Aeon LE v4, Guardian Blue (Mystery Box)
Dark Sentinel v5 (Emerald)
The Fallen, Bane's Heart
Grandmaster, Diamond
SI Battle saber, SRD
Dark Apprentice LEv4, Red

Wish List
Emperor's Hand
Azure Savior & Butcher
Dominix v3

When I die, don't let my wife sell my sabers & guitars for what I told her I paid for them, please.

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2020, 01:30:16 AM »

Pictures pictures pictures.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

KqRo
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2020, 02:46:09 AM »

https://imgur.com/a/EAWbVQc I hope that works

stunt Sentinel v5 in GB

KqRo
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2020, 02:49:11 AM »

I’m not to sure on how to post photos here. 😐

stunt Sentinel v5 in GB

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2020, 03:10:07 AM »

Nice. That'll work =] I should try for another Mystery Box saber at some point too Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

KqRo
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2020, 03:19:13 AM »

https://imgur.com/gallery/5ARncRP

stunt Sentinel v5 in GB

Tai Chi Chuan Wijchen
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 297

« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2020, 08:27:28 AM »

Nice saber, and now Tazflyer knows it happened Wink

Next time use the button left of the insert URL, that's the insert picture button, and copy-paste the entire URL of the picture in between.
Hit the preview button and if the picture doesn't show up, remove the s from https://, should work then.

If you want to embed a youtube vid. Use the insert URL and definately remove the 's'

Congrats on the Sentinel

Light Side points appreciated, when warranted.
> Phantasm v4 - CG
> Sentinel v4 staff - GB
> Phantom v4 - BR
> Dark Initiatet v2 - FO
> Free Initiate v2 - CG
> Aeon v3 - GB - Grabbag
> Sentinel v4 w/sound - CG - Mysterybox

KqRo
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2020, 10:10:58 AM »

Next time use the button left of the insert URL, that's the insert picture button, and copy-paste the entire URL of the picture in between.
Hit the preview button and if the picture doesn't show up, remove the s from https://, should work then.

If you want to embed a youtube vid. Use the insert URL and definately remove the 's'

Congrats on the Sentinel
.                            Thanks, I will try that next time.

stunt Sentinel v5 in GB

haydendavid380
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 31

« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2020, 10:15:18 AM »

https://imgur.com/a/EAWbVQc I hope that works

Here you go

And a V5!, Nice score

Lover of the light side

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1557

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2020, 10:55:09 AM »

Hello KqRo, everyone,

The images won't show up as you are trying to embed the full Imgur gallery page rather than the individual images. If you are using Windows, to get the images to show you need to open the gallery page and then hover the mouse pointer over each image in turn and right click the mouse. You will open a drop down menu and you need to select "Copy Link". Click "Copy Link" and the URL will copy to your clipboard. You then need to paste that link in the post editor between a set of image tags. An image on Imgur will have a URL that starts with https:// then it will read i.imgur.com/  followed by a series of letters/numbers to identify the image. You need to repeat the process highlight/copy/paste routine for each image one at a time.

I have embedded the images for you here and you can click "Quote" in this post's title bar later to see how I typed out the post and how I used the tags and URLs ok!

Great looking saber! Point for sharing.

Tazflyr
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 142

« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2020, 12:37:11 PM »

Congrats on the Sentinel

Smart!@#! lol

Nice looking Sentinel! That's my "go to" for dueling tbh. You can also throw a fancier pommel on it to add some weight to the base if you find the hg blade throws it off. Point for sharing!

Aeon LE v4, Guardian Blue (Mystery Box)
Dark Sentinel v5 (Emerald)
The Fallen, Bane's Heart
Grandmaster, Diamond
SI Battle saber, SRD
Dark Apprentice LEv4, Red

Wish List
Emperor's Hand
Azure Savior & Butcher
Dominix v3

When I die, don't let my wife sell my sabers & guitars for what I told her I paid for them, please.

Atanvarno
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 21

« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2020, 01:49:46 PM »

it looks Dark Violet Amethyst to me, not Guardian Blue, but each to its own.  Smiley

KqRo
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2020, 05:06:26 PM »

it looks Dark Violet Amethyst to me, not Guardian Blue, but each to its own.  Smiley
.  I think that’s probably the cameras fault, it looks very blue in person, not really even purple on the edges. 😊

stunt Sentinel v5 in GB

KqRo
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2020, 05:08:37 PM »

Hello KqRo, everyone,

The images won't show up as you are trying to embed the full Imgur gallery page rather than the individual images. If you are using Windows, to get the images to show you need to open the gallery page and then hover the mouse pointer over each image in turn and right click the mouse. You will open a drop down menu and you need to select "Copy Link". Click "Copy Link" and the URL will copy to your clipboard. You then need to paste that link in the post editor between a set of image tags. An image on Imgur will have a URL that starts with https:// then it will read i.imgur.com/  followed by a series of letters/numbers to identify the image. You need to repeat the process highlight/copy/paste routine for each image one at a time.

I have embedded the images for you here and you can click "Quote" in this post's title bar later to see how I typed out the post and how I used the tags and URLs ok!

Great looking saber! Point for sharing.
Thanks! I was doing it from my phone so it might be a bit different for that. Next time I post photos I will use my computer and this method. 👍

stunt Sentinel v5 in GB

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: