Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Hello from Mid-Michigan  (Read 8472 times)
ZanarCrestrider
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 10

« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2020, 02:50:59 AM »

With so many people around Grand Rapids, we might have to do some kind of get together this summer. The current panic should be winding down by then and it should be okay to actually be more than a house hermit once more.

Light side points when warranted

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2020, 09:29:14 AM »

got at least a dozen in my group in the area. I'm sure they'd be happy to come out for some fun.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

KqRo
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2020, 02:30:43 PM »

I would love to do something like that, maybe do some dueling.

stunt Sentinel v5 in GB
Preordered Empress obsidian v4 in SY with AS FOC

GrayJedi1
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2020, 02:45:07 PM »

More South-East Michigan than Mid-Michigan. There's some who are a close distance north to me, but none real close.

ZanarCrestrider
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 10

« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2020, 07:25:42 PM »

More South-East Michigan than Mid-Michigan. There's some who are a close distance north to me, but none real close.
I live in the Upper Peninsula. It was amazing to discover a forum user that lives less than 10 minutes away. I expected the nearest person to be in Wisconsin somewhere. Of course at the moment it doesn’t matter how close people are, they’re terrified of their own neighbors.

Light side points when warranted

GrayJedi1
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2020, 02:35:55 AM »

I live in the Upper Peninsula. It was amazing to discover a forum user that lives less than 10 minutes away. I expected the nearest person to be in Wisconsin somewhere. Of course at the moment it doesn’t matter how close people are, they’re terrified of their own neighbors.

Yeah, so I've noticed. The closest group/person I know is about a 45 minute drive one way from my place.

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2020, 04:44:48 PM »

I got a ton in S.E. area...myself included.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2020, 09:30:26 PM »

WOO HOO, another Michigander!   :-)   I live in Alabama now, but I grew up in Muskegon and went to college in Grand Rapids.  Still listen to WCSG out of Cornerstone College! 

Welcome and nice collection!   Have fun with them and feel free to interact on the rest of the forum!

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

MANDALORIAN
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -22

#thisistheway

« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2020, 12:06:05 PM »

Hey everyone! I live in Mid-Michigan and have actually been on the forum since before I even ordered my sabers. I figured I would introduce myself since they've now arrived! I now have a collection of 3 sabers and I'm so excited to be a part of this hobby/obsession and growing my collection!

Hi Arendsdale, welcome, I used to live there too, for eight years, hoping you and your loved ones are safe!!!

ULTRASABERS:

*CHOSEN ONE CE FOR THE WIFEY

*MENACE CE “ “

*INITIATE V4 “ “

*APPRENTICE V4 “ “

*GUARDIAN

*BATTLE SABER V3

*FLAMBERGE CE

*FRANKENSABER 2020 SCORPION/REAPER/DORINIAN/BROOD GUARD LE

BeTheLight777
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2020, 08:48:50 PM »

Since when are Sith allowed on this board...  and with that said, I only have one thing left to say.....

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BUCKEYES !!!!!!!

😁😉

I don’t actually hate y’all from that state up north.  This is all in good fun!

Angel (the vampire with a soul)

Ahnkar
Knight Aspirant

Your emotions are clouding your judgment.

« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2020, 04:30:27 AM »

Nice collection, I really like that Archon. So many to choose from, it's going to be hard for me to decide what's next!

When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you.

Initiate V5 LE <Diamond>
Initiate V4 (Guardian Blue Stunt)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: