Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Review of an old saber, the Aggressor  (Read 4020 times)
dreaming0616
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 67

Hawk-Bat Two Lucid

« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2012, 06:00:47 PM »

Figures... another trombone player. Best thing about it was the fact that if you took the outer part of the slide off you had an AMAZING weapon to shoot spitballs or even small bits of ice at the cheerleaders with when you're stuck in the stands at another bad football game.

They are lucky it was only ice.....

Duff Man
The Double Triple X 4 + Fish OG of Randomness Version 2.7 of part 9 = Bacon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -358

« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2012, 07:06:58 AM »

Figures... another trombone player. Best thing about it was the fact that if you took the outer part of the slide off you had an AMAZING weapon to shoot spitballs or even small bits of ice at the cheerleaders with when you're stuck in the stands at another bad football game.

I was never in the marching band(quit before that), I was in the concert and jazz. I liked hitting the flute player in the back of the head with my slide or releasing my spit valve in the backs of their shoes.  yep I was that guy.  Grin

Ultra Saber SI Staff:Guardian Blue
Ultra Saber Redemption:SRD
Ultra Saber Dominix V2 LE:Dark VA
MR Construction Kit:RGB

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2012, 07:11:46 AM »

I was never in the marching band(quit before that), I was in the concert and jazz. I liked hitting the flute player in the back of the head with my slide or releasing my spit valve in the backs of their shoes.  yep I was that guy.  Grin

You evil Son Of a Biscuit....

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Jammo
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 326

Hawk-Bat Leader

« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2012, 04:04:49 PM »

They kept us away from the flutes for that very reason.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: