Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Hello from San Deigo  (Read 1922 times)
Owe me one cannoli
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 2

Help me General Cannoli!

« on: March 11, 2020, 09:02:22 AM »

Hi everyone first time US buyer and anxiously awaiting that sweet shipping notice email. I initially ordered an Apprentice LE V5 then a few days after that order I put in for a Savior as well.During my wait I will be making custom saber boxes for each (Apprentice for the Jedi box and Sith for the savior) if you have made your own before I'd be interested in how you went about it, I'll be posting in a sub-thread upon completion (within the next week or so) with photos and the process I used.

Darth Do It Anakin

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2020, 01:08:09 PM »

Hello and welcome to the forum. Sounds like you're off to a great start.  Of course, pictures are a necessity. So are you Jedi, Sith or possibly Grey Jedi like me? We often will award points ( light side or dark side) just for fun.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Tai Chi Chuan Wijchen
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 297

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2020, 01:15:37 PM »

Hello and welcome to the forum, make yourself at home.

Points will definatley be given when sharing video's and pictures.

Light Side points appreciated, when warranted.
> Phantasm v4 - CG
> Sentinel v4 staff - GB
> Phantom v4 - BR
> Dark Initiatet v2 - FO
> Free Initiate v2 - CG
> Aeon v3 - GB - Grabbag
> Sentinel v4 w/sound - CG - Mysterybox

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2020, 01:20:15 PM »

Hey there, OMOC, and welcome to the forum. The Apprentice LE V5 and Savior are great sabers to start with. I look forward to seeing pictures when they arrive along with the custom boxes you're building for them

Owe me one cannoli
Force Sensitive

Help me General Cannoli!

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2020, 02:14:27 PM »

Appreciate the warm welcome, as far as aligning with either sith or jedi.. I believe the two are synonymous with each other through the natural balance that is the force. The dogma and emotionally repressive nature of Jedi create the sith they claim to want eradicated. While the sith rule with unapologetic tyranny which in turn create sympathizers uniting against a single cause that is collectively viewed as evil and self-righteous Justice is born.

Long story short I can definitely relate to Ahsoka Tanos path

Was this way too much of an answer??

Darth Do It Anakin

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2020, 02:52:29 AM »

Aaaaaa yes, One can not truly exist without the other.  I see we may have things in common.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2020, 11:13:28 AM »

Appreciate the warm welcome, as far as aligning with either sith or jedi.. I believe the two are synonymous with each other through the natural balance that is the force. The dogma and emotionally repressive nature of Jedi create the sith they claim to want eradicated. While the sith rule with unapologetic tyranny which in turn create sympathizers uniting against a single cause that is collectively viewed as evil and self-righteous Justice is born.

You can't have good without the bad

MANDALORIAN
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -22

#thisistheway

« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2020, 02:16:54 PM »

You can't have good without the bad

Preach on mah brotha, and welcome to the saber forum jungle, we got fun and games , owe me one, US hilts will bring you to ur shananananananeezneez🤝

ULTRASABERS:

*CHOSEN ONE CE FOR THE WIFEY

*MENACE CE “ “

*INITIATE V4 “ “

*APPRENTICE V4 “ “

*GUARDIAN

*BATTLE SABER V3

*FLAMBERGE CE

*FRANKENSABER 2020 SCORPION/REAPER/DORINIAN/BROOD GUARD LE

DarthRegol
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -8

Balance Should be Key over control

« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2020, 04:52:41 PM »

This one is very wise....welcome to the forum, we are honored that you have joined us.

"Two there should be. No more, no less. One to embody power, the other to crave it" -Darth Bane

Owe me one cannoli
Force Sensitive

Help me General Cannoli!

« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2020, 01:58:37 AM »

I am a massive fan of the lore and extended universe of all things starwars. I am currently reading the Bane trilogy (half way through the first book) also, I've been working on those boxes and when I'm ready to post them up I'm thinking the "technical" sub thread is correct spot. If not just give me a heads up of where to post it. Currently waiting on custom insignias for both the Sith and Jedi that I had made for them to imprint on each respective case.

Darth Do It Anakin

MANDALORIAN
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -22

#thisistheway

« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2020, 03:44:39 AM »

I am a massive fan of the lore and extended universe of all things starwars. I am currently reading the Bane trilogy (half way through the first book) also, I've been working on those boxes and when I'm ready to post them up I'm thinking the "technical" sub thread is correct spot. If not just give me a heads up of where to post it. Currently waiting on custom insignias for both the Sith and Jedi that I had made for them to imprint on each respective case.

For the sabers themselves it’ll be the review tab, and for the lore sharing it’s further down below if I’m not mistaken

ULTRASABERS:

*CHOSEN ONE CE FOR THE WIFEY

*MENACE CE “ “

*INITIATE V4 “ “

*APPRENTICE V4 “ “

*GUARDIAN

*BATTLE SABER V3

*FLAMBERGE CE

*FRANKENSABER 2020 SCORPION/REAPER/DORINIAN/BROOD GUARD LE

GeddaTheHutt
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -195

I am one with the force and the force is with me.

« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2020, 02:20:58 PM »

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Sabers owned: Bellicose CG, Aeon V4 BR, Azure Fallen AB, Crimson Dorian Diamond,

Saber wishlist: Lost Gray, Scorpion, Brood Guard, Dominix LE V4, Apprentice V4, Spector, Grandmaster, Domicide, Dark Graflex.

{dark side points please}

Bounty Hunter Pal
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

Your master was my padawan.

« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2020, 07:28:38 AM »

Hey everyone, saber wielding bounty hunter here to say hello. I had ordered a mystery saber about two years ago and I’m most likely going to order the empress tomorrow to enter in the spring raffle! I’m currently putting together an awesome bounty hunter character and the empress would fit perfectly ! Just posting to say hello! PM me for bounty hunting leads/inquiries

Interplanetary gun for hire, you point em’ out I put em’ down.

drEe
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 13

Life long Star Wars nerd but not yet a Master

« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2020, 03:28:26 PM »

Welcome to the forum. I know how anxiety ridden the waiting is. I just received my second order and it was not any easier than the wait for the first order.
I look forward to seeing your review of your new saber(s).

Enjoy!

DrEe Windu

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: