Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Hello from Livermore CA  (Read 1144 times)
DarthRegol
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -8

Balance Should be Key over control

« on: March 12, 2020, 08:57:03 PM »

Hi! My name is DarthRegol!  I am a huge star wars enthusiast, too young to say I'm an OG fan, but old enough to be told by my dad that I need to grow up and stop fighting my friends with lightsabers in a local park. (I'm 18)  My tested lightsaber color is orange, I am a practitioner of Makashi (Form II), a huge fan of the Darth Bane Trilogy, and a saber freak.  My goal is to find a duelable curved hilt saber that isnt 200+ dollars, and I am a lightsaber choreographer, hopefully one day I'll have a good video to post on this forum. Fun fact, I am currently writing a Star Wars Parody musical, and should we stage it, ultrasabers will most likely be our go to for props.

MTFBWYA!

"Two there should be. No more, no less. One to embody power, the other to crave it" -Darth Bane

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2020, 10:28:44 PM »

Welcome to the forum Dark One, you will find many saber enthusiasts here. Some completely agree with you..others believe the opposite.  As for me...well, I believe one must do what is necessary to achieve one's goal. Are there any particular sabers you are looking for?  The Spectre,Malice and Butcher are all very nice indeed.  Happy sabering.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

N9neRhymes
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 29

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2020, 10:59:56 PM »

Greetings from Tracy  Tongue

Darth Imperious
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -7

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2020, 11:15:51 PM »

Greetings! I myself am new to Ultrasabers. I hope your experience is a great one!

"Just because I follow the darkside doesn't mean I'm evil"

DarthRegol
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -8

Balance Should be Key over control

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2020, 11:25:02 PM »

Welcome to the forum Dark One, you will find many saber enthusiasts here. Some completely agree with you..others believe the opposite.  As for me...well, I believe one must do what is necessary to achieve one's goal. Are there any particular sabers you are looking for?  The Spectre,Malice and Butcher are all very nice indeed.  Happy sabering.

Actually my biggest wish right now is a reaper with a red blade.
I currently have 2 dominix v2s, one green, one blue with a coupler.  I also currently have a sentenialv5 LE orange blade on the way, along with a mystery box....which I'm really hoping is a reaper, but know I will most likely get a core saber (which is still awesome).

"Two there should be. No more, no less. One to embody power, the other to crave it" -Darth Bane

Tai Chi Chuan Wijchen
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 297

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2020, 08:20:59 AM »

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Nice set of sabers you own (and have on the way).

Looking forward to your video and choreo ideas!

Light Side points appreciated, when warranted.
> Phantasm v4 - CG
> Sentinel v4 staff - GB
> Phantom v4 - BR
> Dark Initiatet v2 - FO
> Free Initiate v2 - CG
> Aeon v3 - GB - Grabbag
> Sentinel v4 w/sound - CG - Mysterybox

MANDALORIAN
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -22

#thisistheway

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2020, 03:48:57 AM »

Hi! My name is DarthRegol!  I am a huge star wars enthusiast, too young to say I'm an OG fan, but old enough to be told by my dad that I need to grow up and stop fighting my friends with lightsabers in a local park. (I'm 18)  My tested lightsaber color is orange, I am a practitioner of Makashi (Form II), a huge fan of the Darth Bane Trilogy, and a saber freak.  My goal is to find a duelable curved hilt saber that isnt 200+ dollars, and I am a lightsaber choreographer, hopefully one day I'll have a good video to post on this forum. Fun fact, I am currently writing a Star Wars Parody musical, and should we stage it, ultrasabers will most likely be our go to for props.

MTFBWYA!

Hey man welcome to the family of lightsaber collectors, some of us decorate the walls with it and some of us hit body opponent bags and other breathing spar partners with it, either way you will feel a sense of restlessness and serenity at the same time, sometimes. It’s part of feeling the force. This is the way.

ULTRASABERS:

*CHOSEN ONE CE FOR THE WIFEY

*MENACE CE “ “

*INITIATE V4 “ “

*APPRENTICE V4 “ “

*GUARDIAN

*BATTLE SABER V3

*FLAMBERGE CE

*FRANKENSABER 2020 SCORPION/REAPER/DORINIAN/BROOD GUARD LE

GeddaTheHutt
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -195

I am one with the force and the force is with me.

« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2020, 02:21:57 PM »

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Sabers owned: Bellicose CG, Aeon V4 BR, Azure Fallen AB, Crimson Dorian Diamond,

Saber wishlist: Lost Gray, Scorpion, Brood Guard, Dominix LE V4, Apprentice V4, Spector, Grandmaster, Domicide, Dark Graflex.

{dark side points please}

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: