Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: how do i delete a gesture?  (Read 1543 times)
phantom777
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -17

alex

« on: March 14, 2020, 04:03:28 AM »

just got my emperors hand lightsaber today and I already messed up LOL. I added a gesture  to font one by accident , was trying to change fonts and did it wrong. is there a way to delete what I did
on the saber itself so it goes back to what I had it on?  or do I need my computer to plug it in and do it that way. thanks! any ideas suggestions let me know …
its driving me batty and its not in any ultra sabers video demos!
Smiley Smiley

Smiley

GeneralMalice-
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 83

« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2020, 04:09:37 AM »

this is why i haven't tuned the settings or hooked my 2 up to the pc. im so scared im gonna do worst.. i hope you figure it out.

MANDALORIAN
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -22

#thisistheway

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2020, 04:27:08 AM »

just got my emperors hand lightsaber today and I already messed up LOL. I added a gesture  to font one by accident , was trying to change fonts and did it wrong. is there a way to delete what I did
on the saber itself so it goes back to what I had it on?  or do I need my computer to plug it in and do it that way. thanks! any ideas suggestions let me know …
its driving me batty and its not in any ultra sabers video demos!
Smiley Smiley

This is a long shot attempt but try replacing the gesture with downward thrust pokes on a pillow or ottoman, let me know how it goes

ULTRASABERS:

*CHOSEN ONE CE FOR THE WIFEY

*MENACE CE “ “

*INITIATE V4 “ “

*APPRENTICE V4 “ “

*GUARDIAN

*BATTLE SABER V3

*FLAMBERGE CE

*FRANKENSABER 2020 SCORPION/REAPER/DORINIAN/BROOD GUARD LE

KaiserSosay
Duke of the Diamond Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -839

Droogs dont run!

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2020, 11:36:27 AM »

To turn off gestures,  open ultrasabers editing program.  Turn on and plug in saber. Select diamond portion of the editing program.  Select the advanced editor.  From the list of 16 save spaces, select the font to edit. Once the font is selected, click on the tab to the left of the screen, GESTURES. You will see five squares with check Marks. Click on the check Mark's to remove them. The check mark signifies that a movement is programmed to active the gesture.  No movements to sense, no gesture effects activate.

Then on the left of the screen select the tab WRITE TO FONT. That will take you to a new screen. At the bottom of the new screen, is a button that says WRITE EFFECT. Click that button and the changes will be saved to your saber.

You must do this for each font.

phantom777
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -17

alex

« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2020, 04:45:30 AM »

Smiley thanks everyone! I have yet to download the saber software for my windows computer. been playing with the saber too much LOL
anyways when I install the software do I need my saber attached to the computer first? don't want to mess it up! thanks!
oh guys they released rise of skywalker on digital copy early! was supposed to be 17th! for those that have apple tv Smiley
im waiting till the 30th though I want the whole package, 4k blu ray , blu ray, and digital copy.
should I get the steel book version from best buy or the ultimate edition from best buy whatca think guys? and why let me know!
 Grin Grin Grin Grin

Smiley

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2020, 11:30:20 AM »

What Kaiser said and points incoming for the quick response, Kaiser!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: