Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Greetings from East TN  (Read 1212 times)
Jbird12B
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 3

« on: March 18, 2020, 04:31:00 AM »

I am really new at this, this is the first forum that I have signed up for. I really just wanted to connect with others on here. I had some questions regarding US and the shipping but I already know the answers lol. This is my first US purchase and decided to kind of go all out on it. I bought mine with the emerald driver with the Dark Sentinel LE V5 hilt with the 36" Mid grade blade. Since US was having the mid winter sale, I decided to get another saber to become eligible for a free initiate saber. I ordered it on FEB 14 and have been patiently waiting ever since. I'm predicting that it may be APR when I get it. I'm not in any rush but I'm definitely excited to to receive them! I'm also a film student at Full Sail and I love to make videos about fun things. Is it okay for me to use these products in a video? Like a scripted fan film? I also plan on making a review of the sabers once I get them. Hopefully I can redeem enough points for an upgraded pommel. Any ways, Sorry to be long winded about myself on here lol. If you read this then thank you for your time.

Tai Chi Chuan Wijchen
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 297

« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2020, 10:07:46 AM »

Hello and welcome to the forum.
Congrats on the Sentinel, it's a beautiful blade.
And please do share your filmprojects! We love them over here. And yes as far as I know you can use the US sabers in all of your movies.

Light Side points appreciated, when warranted.
> Phantasm v4 - CG
> Sentinel v4 staff - GB
> Phantom v4 - BR
> Dark Initiatet v2 - FO
> Free Initiate v2 - CG
> Aeon v3 - GB - Grabbag
> Sentinel v4 w/sound - CG - Mysterybox

finlayfox
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -36

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2020, 12:39:59 PM »

Hello from Western Mass. Fun story - my high school years(20 year anniversary this year) were spent at Lenoir City HS
And now I live up in Western Mass, still in the foothills of the appalachians

Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. - Teddy Roosevelt

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2020, 01:51:41 PM »

Hello and welcome to the forum. UltraSabers have no issues with you using their product in your videos. I only ask that you share it with us if you can, UltraSabers will also pick videos with their sabers in them and post them on their Facebook page so that's also something to look forward to.

Congrats on the Dark Sentinel LE V5, I look forward to seeing pictures and it in action with your videos, welcome again, Jbird

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2020, 02:11:58 PM »

Hello and welcome to the forum. Sounds like a great saber. Of course we want to see pictures. Happy sabering.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Jbird12B
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2020, 08:38:08 AM »

I really appreciate the warm welcome and I am very excited and anxious to receive my sabers. What should I do in the meantime while waiting on them to arrive? I really don't want to bother anyone with asking about lead times but what should I do if it starts to go on 3-4 months before I receive them? I read a comment on youtube that it took them 2 years to receive their order... I'm normally very patient but I really don't want to wait that long haha. My main concern is that my order will be lost in the thousands of others and forgotten. is there anyone currently that I could get in touch with should this carry on another 3 weeks? I'm in week 5. I sound like I'm pregnant with sabers haha. sorry its currently 04:36 and I'm very sleepy and I felt like I needed to reach out. Thank you for reading this post.

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2020, 10:52:00 AM »

You definitely won't wait two years to receive your order, JBird. My recommendation to you is to hang out with us here in the forum to pass the time and one day, you'll receive an email stating that your saber(s) are being shipped. Stay patient and positive

Jbird12B
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2020, 03:51:03 PM »

That's probably what I'll do honestly. I like to learn about the ins and outs of the sabers and the art that goes into it. I hope to make a cool video with them. I'm in the process of writing exposition for the story.

GeddaTheHutt
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -195

I am one with the force and the force is with me.

« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2020, 02:24:15 PM »

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Sabers owned: Bellicose CG, Aeon V4 BR, Azure Fallen AB, Crimson Dorian Diamond,

Saber wishlist: Lost Gray, Scorpion, Brood Guard, Dominix LE V4, Apprentice V4, Spector, Grandmaster, Domicide, Dark Graflex.

{dark side points please}

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: