Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Massive Unboxing Review - not for the faint-hearted!  (Read 1810 times)
Robyn_Goodfellow
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 155

« on: March 18, 2020, 06:29:55 PM »

Massive Unboxing of Ultrasabers Manticore, Flamberge CE, 2 Mystery Boxes & Third Place Raffle Prize!

WARNING - the review is long and I waffle... mainly because of how overwhelmed I was with unboxing so many awesome lightsabers!

Mystery Boxes were a Dominix LE V3 and Dark Standard Battle Saber V3

Winter Raffle Prize - Butcher (Stunt with li-ion batteries)

Thank you Ultrasabers xXx

I will go back and do individual detailed reviews once I’ve calmed down from the excitement of kittens and lightsabers 😜

<a href="http://youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&amp;v=QY7TuH-PPuE" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&amp;v=QY7TuH-PPuE</a>

drEe
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 13

Life long Star Wars nerd but not yet a Master

« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2020, 07:13:47 PM »

Thank you for sharing the sabers you obtained. They all look great. I am eager to get my next order for sure.
Enjoy them!

DrEe Windu

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2020, 10:57:15 PM »

WAHOOOOOO!!!! super happy for  you Robyn! loved all the sabers. I have the Azure Butcher so i know how cool it is. i am getting myself a standard issue battle saber (maybe both versions). And that Flamberge CE....it's totally you. thanks so much for sharing the unboxing. can't wait for the reviews.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Sakura No Kaze
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -175

DS if I've earned a point.

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2020, 11:05:12 PM »

I watched the video then found this thread.

Congratulations on all of the sabers, especially since you got my absolute favorite, the DSI.

Plus the awesome cute kitten  Cheesy

Give a person an answer to their question and they get your answer. Teach a person how to use the forum Search function, and they get everyone's answer.
---------------------------------------------------------------
"My battery is low and it's getting dark" ~Final message from the Mars Opportunity rover, after exceeding it's 90 day mission plan by 14+ years.

Tai Chi Chuan Wijchen
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 297

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2020, 08:24:58 AM »

Hahaha, great unboxing. Made my morning a bit better (of maybe it was the coffee Wink )

Great sabers you've got there. Beautiful Flamberge, Manticore looks a bit small next to it, but lovely saber anyway. And same as Sakura, that DSI looks really good.
I'm curious towards your opinions on wielding them. How do they handle? What's the balance like and how does it influence your spinning? Of course the question, what is your favorite spinner (now and in a few weeks). Do the different hilts influence certain spinning moves?

Oh and thanks for all the lovely facial expressions, it looks like you're having a really good time. Thanks for sharing that! (and the cattails in front of the camera)

Light Side points appreciated, when warranted.
> Phantasm v4 - CG
> Sentinel v4 staff - GB
> Phantom v4 - BR
> Dark Initiatet v2 - FO
> Free Initiate v2 - CG
> Aeon v3 - GB - Grabbag
> Sentinel v4 w/sound - CG - Mysterybox

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2020, 11:17:57 AM »

Congrats on all of your sabers, Robyn!  I like how you started from the mystery and free sabers and kept the best for last! That hot pink blade is quite nice, I think I'll add that to my collection moving forward so thank you for that. How do you like the Manticore? I've had it in my wish list and have always passed it up for other sabers. Congrats on the Flamberge CE with the SRD blade! That's my favorite blade so I'm a bit biased but I'm still admitting to it being the best color so far.  I like the subtle transition between SRD to Arctic Blue, I may have to borrow that idea for a future build.

Congrats again

DarthSai-Dynn
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -20

I will have my revenge!

« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2020, 05:11:59 AM »

OMG!! I just love the love and excitement you have for lightsabers! Smiley Smiley  Makes me want to order my next one ASAP!! So happy for you... I know that you will enjoy those new sabers! Great review and it didn't seem long because your excitement level is so entertaining.

Through Passion I gain Strength.....

KraytDragonPearl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 609

Light Side Points

« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2020, 04:03:45 PM »

OMG!! I just love the love and excitement you have for lightsabers! Smiley Smiley  Makes me want to order my next one ASAP!! So happy for you... I know that you will enjoy those new sabers! Great review and it didn't seem long because your excitement level is so entertaining.
I second this!!! I love watching your video reviews and I love the enthusiasm for lightsabers.  You remind me what I felt like when I first got into this hobby.  Your first video is what got me back into purchasing...lol.  Keep doing these reviews and when my new babies finally arrive I’ll make a video unboxing too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Own: Lost Gray, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Fulcrum, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Nickel-plated Guardian, (Emerald), Obsidian V3; Arbiter, Obsidian V3, GB; Archon V3 Tri-C FO Obsidian V4; Manticore, Obsidian V3, VA; Phantasm V4, BH; Dark Sentinel, BR; Dominix V2, RGB; Dark Initiate V2 x3 (BR, CG, GB); Initiate LE V2 x2, CG.

Want: Bellicose, Prophecy V3

Robyn_Goodfellow
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 155

« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2020, 07:43:56 PM »

I second this!!! I love watching your video reviews and I love the enthusiasm for lightsabers.  You remind me what I felt like when I first got into this hobby.  Your first video is what got me back into purchasing...lol.  Keep doing these reviews and when my new babies finally arrive I’ll make a video unboxing too.

I can’t wait to see your review!!
What did you order?

KraytDragonPearl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 609

Light Side Points

« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2020, 10:04:40 PM »

I can’t wait to see your review!!
What did you order?
Since I’m lazy and did t want to type the whole thing I copy/pasted it from my order confirmation email...

Order #736227 (March 3, 2020)

Product   Quantity   Price
Mystery Box
SKU:
STUNT-MysteryBox

2   $420.00
[Mystery Box Type: $200 Guaranteed Sound Mystery Box]
[Blade Length: 32" Length]
[Blade Option: UltraEdge Heavy Grade]
[Choose Blade Tip Type: Round Tip]
[Blade Retention Screw Wrench: Sure!]
[Include Blade Plug: No Thanks]
[Include Saber Stand: No Thanks]
Mystery Box
SKU:
STUNT-MysteryBox

1   $210.00
[Mystery Box Type: $200 Guaranteed Sound Mystery Box]
[Blade Length: 24" Initiate Size]
[Blade Retention Screw Wrench: Sure!]
Emperor's Hand
SKU:
D-SOUND-STUNT-EmperorsHand

1   $598.00
[Choose Your Configuration: Diamond Controller]
[Diamond Controller LED Type: RGBW LED [Recommended]]
[Choose the color of your blade!: Blue Violet Amethyst for Diamond]
[Diamond Flash on Clash: Flash Silver for Diamond]
[Diamond Pulse Mode: Diamond Pulse to Bane's Heart]
[Battery Configuration: Li-Ion Setup (Batteries Included *ONLY*)]
[Recharge Port: Recharge Port + 0.2A Slow Charger]
[Blade Length: 32" Length]
[Diamond Sound: Diamond Sound]
[Emperor's Hand Grip Screw Type: Black]
[Emperor's Hand Pommel Type: Black]
[Switch Type: White Illuminated Black AV Switch]
[Emperor's Hand Activation Box Type: Angled]
[Blade Retention Screw Wrench: No Thanks]
[Include MICRO USB Cable: Yes]
[Include Covertec Clip: No Thanks]
Subtotal:   $1,228.00
Discount:   -$0.04
Coupons:   freeinitiate, freegrabbag, freemysterybox, freecustom
Shipping:   $16.98 via FedEx Ground®
Tax:   $0.00
Payment method:   Credit Card
Total:   $1,244.94

Own: Lost Gray, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Fulcrum, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Nickel-plated Guardian, (Emerald), Obsidian V3; Arbiter, Obsidian V3, GB; Archon V3 Tri-C FO Obsidian V4; Manticore, Obsidian V3, VA; Phantasm V4, BH; Dark Sentinel, BR; Dominix V2, RGB; Dark Initiate V2 x3 (BR, CG, GB); Initiate LE V2 x2, CG.

Want: Bellicose, Prophecy V3

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2020, 11:06:37 PM »

Can't wait to see your sabers. Especially that Emperor's Hand. I love mine. One of my absolute favorite sabers.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

F5ive of N9ine
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2020, 02:53:56 AM »

I watched the video then found this thread.

Same. Have read some of your other posts, but didn't realize she was you until I saw the YT video thumbnail in your post. So cool to be able to tie actual personalities to the personas.

Really enjoyed the review. Your genuine excitement is infectious, and honestly, galvanized me to endure the wait when I was about to cancel my first order. Patience is tough, but hoping to experience the same when they finally arrive!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: