Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: US Dark Apprentice LE v 5 - Blazing Red - Review  (Read 670 times)
Draven2014
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -5

« on: March 20, 2020, 03:38:48 AM »

My order came in today, I ordered it on 1/24 and tomorrow, 3/20, makes this just a hair under eight weeks since I placed the order. I actually received the item I ordered and NOT a replacement hilt after all.  This is great and awesome because this is the hilt my son picked out.  It was meant for his birthday in February but it took a month longer than I expected.  Better late than never.  Needless to say, he LOVES it... Our review is posted below. ENJOY!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2AWYZop4Sg" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2AWYZop4Sg</a>

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2020, 11:14:13 AM »

Congrats on your saber, Draven. That Manticore is quite pleasing with the SY blade. Your son's Dark Apprentice LE V5 is also a nice looking saber.  I like his review on both sabers and how excited he his with both sabers.  The little guy's really knowledgeable

And by the way... a HUGE shout out to US and customer service... I received the email notification from customer service at 2:30 AM... yes... 2:30 in the morning... US deserves props for this alone.  They are pulling some very long hours to meet the demand.

Agreed. Shout out to UltraSabers for their hard work, long days and long nights. Thank you for sharing

drEe
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 13

Life long Star Wars nerd but not yet a Master

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2020, 12:11:45 PM »

These are awesome. Makes me want every one of the styles available.

Thank you for sharing.

DrEe Windu

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: