Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Author Topic: Is it safe to assume virus just added another month to everyones order time?  (Read 5986 times)
Ultra
Lord Commander
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1765

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES

« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2020, 12:06:02 AM »

Texas won't be shutting down any time soon and our county only has 12 cases of CoV, so it's unlikely we'll get a "shelter in place" directive. We're washing our hands and using contact precautions while running 3 full time shifts 7 days a week to get the sabers out. Everyone is working hard for yall; it's like a bee hive.

Since I have a moment, I just want to say that I'm extremely gratified to see yall exercising so much calm and patience during this time of national disaster. I've honestly never seen anything like this. It really makes me proud to be a member of this community. Right now, with so many of you stuck at home, we need each other more than ever, and I'm incredibly thankful for each and every one of you. When this plague is over, we should all go get a drink together. I'm sure there's a pub around here that can accomodate all of us  Wink

Urban Bane
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2020, 12:14:15 AM »

Texas won't be shutting down any time soon and our county only has 12 cases of CoV, so it's unlikely we'll get a "shelter in place" directive. We're washing our hands and using contact precautions while running 3 full time shifts 7 days a week to get the sabers out. Everyone is working hard for yall; it's like a bee hive.

Since I have a moment, I just want to say that I'm extremely gratified to see yall exercising so much calm and patience during this time of national disaster. I've honestly never seen anything like this. It really makes me proud to be a member of this community. Right now, with so many of you stuck at home, we need each other more than ever, and I'm incredibly thankful for each and every one of you. When this plague is over, we should all go get a drink together. I'm sure there's a pub around here that can accomodate all of us  Wink

Count me in on the post-apocalyptic pub visit, brother. You know I’ll be there! Thanks for taking a moment to visit us here on the forum ... we’re here to encourage y’all too! Thanks for all you to and have done with everything in the last 4-5 months!

ZanarCrestrider
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 10

« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2020, 12:16:33 AM »

I don't typically drink, and Texas is a long ways away for a pint, but if I could swing it I'd be down for it. Once we toast that beer, we could head out to the parking lot and have one hell of a lightsaber fight club. Confuse the ever living crap out of the rest of the patrons.

Light side points when warranted

TR-77477
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -361

Join The Darkside ( We have cookies)

« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2020, 12:20:51 AM »

I just want to say thank you for all your guises hard work. I know this is been crazy and you’ve probably got a few extra gray hairs for it but we all really appreciate it. Texas isn’t that far of a drive to go for a drink, maybe just a day and a half or so.

"The Jedi and Sith wield the Ashla and the Bogan, the light and the dark. I'm the one in the middle, the Bendu."

Wish list---Consular--Flamberge V2--Omen

Make-A-Wish Donations

Dark apprentice v4 with FOC and basic sound GB -- Dark Apprentice LE v4 (Grab Bag) GB
Dark Apprentice v4 (Grab bag) BR -- Dark Apprentice v4 (Grab bag) BR

Gifted

Dominix V4--- Initiate V4---Graflex SE SD---Dark Apprentice v4 GB
Dark Standard issue CG at Dcon 2018---Six Mystery Boxes at dcon 2019

KraytDragonPearl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 609

Light Side Points

« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2020, 12:23:07 AM »

Thanks for stopping in Ultra.  We appreciate the update and love you all for the hard work you guys have been putting in just to make sure we get our new sabers.  Tell everyone at the shop we appreciate all their hard work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Own: Lost Gray, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Fulcrum, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Nickel-plated Guardian, (Emerald), Obsidian V3; Arbiter, Obsidian V3, GB; Archon V3 Tri-C FO Obsidian V4; Manticore, Obsidian V3, VA; Phantasm V4, BH; Dark Sentinel, BR; Dominix V2, RGB; Dark Initiate V2 x3 (BR, CG, GB); Initiate LE V2 x2, CG.

Want: Bellicose, Prophecy V3

Greywalker83
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 60

« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2020, 01:40:59 AM »

Like the others have said. Thanks for dropping in and as always thank you for everything you guys do. I know we all appreciate it. Thanks for the awesome raffles and prizes too. I’ve been lucky so far and it’s been amazing. I really can’t say how much you guys rock. Keep doing what y’all do and stay safe. Thanks again Ultra and team.

I know Darth Vaders' really got you annoyed, but remember if you kill him then you'll be unemployed.
Sabers I own:
Stunt- Standard issue - SRD
Obsidian- Dark prophecy - FO
Obsidian A+G Emerald- Consular w/ mantis clawed emitter (1st place)
Obsidian- Bellicose - BR
Obsidian- Dark Liberator CG (3rd place)
Obsidian RGBW Emerald- Spectre
Kids'- Initiate v3 - CG / Dark initiate v3 - AB / Initiate LEv4 GB

Sakura No Kaze
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -175

DS if I've earned a point.

« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2020, 02:37:53 AM »

Good to hear everyone there is healthy.

I don't drink, so I call designated driver. Hey Ultra, you wouldn't happen to have a motorcycle I could borrow for that would you  Wink Cool

So, once again, not adding another month to order times.

Give a person an answer to their question and they get your answer. Teach a person how to use the forum Search function, and they get everyone's answer.
---------------------------------------------------------------
"My battery is low and it's getting dark" ~Final message from the Mars Opportunity rover, after exceeding it's 90 day mission plan by 14+ years.

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2020, 12:06:29 PM »

Here here! Dallas county placed a shelter in place as of midnight last night but that's due to 24 new cases but Dallas is a large city so I'm not surprised. Fort Worth is normally a few days behind so I'm sure they will follow suit. I am happy to see that people here do listen and will follow suit into what's recommended.

Thank you, Ultra, and everyone at UltraSabers for working hard, I've heard from a member that he/she received an email from someone at 2/2:30 in the morning responding to their emails so we appreciate that. We know that UltraSabers have been working around the clock (literally) to get everyone their sabers.

I volunteer as a designated driver since I don't drink

Good to hear everyone there is healthy.

I don't drink, so I call designated driver. Hey Ultra, you wouldn't happen to have a motorcycle I could borrow for that would you  Wink Cool

So, once again, not adding another month to order times.

Agreed and I also volunteer as a dd since I also don't drink

Tai Chi Chuan Wijchen
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 297

« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2020, 01:30:30 PM »

Anyone driving from and toward Europe when we're going to that little gathering in Texas? I could use a ride.  Grin

Light Side points appreciated, when warranted.
> Phantasm v4 - CG
> Sentinel v4 staff - GB
> Phantom v4 - BR
> Dark Initiatet v2 - FO
> Free Initiate v2 - CG
> Aeon v3 - GB - Grabbag
> Sentinel v4 w/sound - CG - Mysterybox

Atanvarno
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 21

« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2020, 03:25:01 PM »

Here in my country the situation escalades. Since tomorrow we will be in total lockdown. We can get out of our houses just for shopping food and medicine, and we can go to work only based on a permit, if our presence there is mandatory. Since I work as a prosecutor, i have to go sometimes, we still have urgent matters, some people choose to commit crimes during this state of emergency. Today I stayed at home, so my Emperor's Hand was a good companion. Finnally I had the time to practice more than an hour. Thank you US for all your hard work. It sure is a good way to pass time at home, spinning and practicing with a lightsaber.
P.S.: the USA is some weeks behind my country with this pandemic, so please, i urge you, stay at home, stay at home if you can. And take all the hygene measures. It is not a joke. Better spend 2 weeks at home, than going with this for months. We made this mistake, and now it will cost us.

Ultra
Lord Commander
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1765

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES

« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2020, 04:26:55 PM »

To everyone that this crisis has impacted, know that we are with you. My wife is an RN at a hospital on the front lines of this crisis. As much as I'd like for her to stay home, she has an ethical responsibility to her patients and dutifully marches off to work every night. I worry about her constantly. I sympathize with all of you.

This, too, shall pass so let's keep our heads up! I'm serious about the Ultra Sabers Pub Crawl! I think the Texas Renaissance Festival would be an excellent venue for this. Then we can just camp that night and sleep it off! I'll discuss it with Emory.

DarthSyronimus
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -40

« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2020, 04:35:24 PM »

Our sabers have been keeping the two kids sane as well; they love showing them off to their friends on chat (kids are so technically connected these days)
Even the stunts are amazing, but when they reveal the Dark Apprentice, they look so smug

So, thank you, Ultra, for enabling our desire to look jedi-like a reality.

Dark Side here, Grey in RPGs
(Order#1 - Ordered 1/27/20 - Arrived 3/12/20)
* Diamond Dominicide for me (died 4/2/20, sent back 5/23/20 for repairs, back in hand and working 6/4/2020)
* Diamond Dark Apprentice LE v5 for the 10yo Padawan
* Stunt Aeon LE v3 - Blazing Red (FreeMysteryBox) for the missus
* Stunt Initiate v2 - Guardian Blue (FreeInitiate) for the 7yo Youngling
(Order #2 - Ordered 5/17/20 - Arrived 9/13/20)
* Stunt Dark Overlord - Consular Green ($75 Mystery Box)
* Yari (Pike) Extension with 16" UEHG
* Silver Vented QR Coupler

KraytDragonPearl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 609

Light Side Points

« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2020, 04:50:26 PM »

To everyone that this crisis has impacted, know that we are with you. My wife is an RN at a hospital on the front lines of this crisis. As much as I'd like for her to stay home, she has an ethical responsibility to her patients and dutifully marches off to work every night. I worry about her constantly. I sympathize with all of you.

This, too, shall pass so let's keep our heads up! I'm serious about the Ultra Sabers Pub Crawl! I think the Texas Renaissance Festival would be an excellent venue for this. Then we can just camp that night and sleep it off! I'll discuss it with Emory.
Date and time and I’ll be there.  Love me a goo renaissance festival

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Own: Lost Gray, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Fulcrum, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Nickel-plated Guardian, (Emerald), Obsidian V3; Arbiter, Obsidian V3, GB; Archon V3 Tri-C FO Obsidian V4; Manticore, Obsidian V3, VA; Phantasm V4, BH; Dark Sentinel, BR; Dominix V2, RGB; Dark Initiate V2 x3 (BR, CG, GB); Initiate LE V2 x2, CG.

Want: Bellicose, Prophecy V3

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #28 on: March 24, 2020, 04:50:44 PM »

Yes, I was one of the many who placed an order as well during that time.  What I meant was that I hope parts/sabers that were paid for were being sent out to the customers who ordered them rather than being made to wait longer so raffle winners could get thoise parts/sabers for free. 

With rare exception US has always followed a first-in/first-out policy.   This goes for out-of-stock delays as well.   When you're waiting for a particular part or hilt to come into stock you go into a queue and they fill them as the parts come in, oldest to youngest.

I went through this when the Obsidian Lite boards were back-ordered by the manufacturer during the order frenzy leading up to "The Force Awakens".  Took a good while to get my order, which was a pretty basic saber outside of the Obsidian Lite, which was new at the time.

The only cure is patience.   We're all in this together, and US has always done a good job of filling orders as quickly as humanly possible and fairly.  

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

Maestro Jones
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 181

« Reply #29 on: March 24, 2020, 06:15:26 PM »

I've got a long wait ahead of me but I was fully prepared for it when I placed my order during the last giveaway.  I have two diamond Empress sabers on order, a couple of batteries and blades, as well as all the free sabers from the last giveaway (initiate, grab bag, mystery box, and frankensaber).  But, you won't hear me complain.  They will get here when they get here. 

Oh, and while I'm not into the whole "Ren-Fair" scene, I'm down for sharing a beer as long as there is some good 'ol Texas BBQ involved.

Household US Arsenal:
# = STUNT; % = OBSIDIAN LITE; ~ = OBSIDIAN V4; * = DIAMOND
Mine:
# Dark Apprentice LE v4: BR; # Dark Sentinel LE v4: TRI BR; # Dominix v3: PO; # Dorinian: TRI AB; # Frankensaber - BR; # Initiate v2: GB; # Liberator v3: TRI CG; % Archon 3.1: TRI CG; ~ Consular: TRI CG; ~ Dark Initiate LE v5: TRI FO; ~ Guardian: TRI GB; * Menace; * Monarch

Wife’s:
# Aeon V2: VA; # Dominix V2: BH; # Initiate V2: GB; # Prophecy v3: TRI GB; ~ Graflex SE: TRI GB; ~ Spectre: TRI GB; * Fulcrum; * Lost Grey

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: