Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Edit Effects glitch?  (Read 1132 times)
DarthSyronimus
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -40

« on: March 23, 2020, 09:30:47 PM »

Hi, anyone else encountering this?
Ever so often, while adding points to any of the 4 light values (RGBW) it will remove the 'continue indefinitely' point at the end... instead, when you move the point, it flips to the 0 time value and glitches out.  Once it happens, hitting 'undo' won't allow you place any more points (it'll just do the glitch to 0-time)
doesn't seem to be limited to the number of points.  Will try to post a picture of the glitch...
https://imgur.com/a/NlBpSNC

Dark Side here, Grey in RPGs
(Order#1 - Ordered 1/27/20 - Arrived 3/12/20)
* Diamond Dominicide for me (died 4/2/20, sent back 5/23/20 for repairs, back in hand and working 6/4/2020)
* Diamond Dark Apprentice LE v5 for the 10yo Padawan
* Stunt Aeon LE v3 - Blazing Red (FreeMysteryBox) for the missus
* Stunt Initiate v2 - Guardian Blue (FreeInitiate) for the 7yo Youngling
(Order #2 - Ordered 5/17/20 - Arrived 9/13/20)
* Stunt Dark Overlord - Consular Green ($75 Mystery Box)
* Yari (Pike) Extension with 16" UEHG
* Silver Vented QR Coupler

Maestro Jones
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 180

« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2020, 12:53:44 AM »

If I remember correctly, there is a limit to the number of points you can add.  I know this happened to me once and that was the reason I found.  I can't remember if I found that info in the manual on here, but I do remember reading something to that effect.  I haven't' messed with the launcher since last summer, but since the Coronapocalypse has hit, I have more time on my hands so I might give it a go tomorrow.

Household US Arsenal:
# = STUNT; % = OBSIDIAN LITE; ~ = OBSIDIAN V4; * = DIAMOND
Mine:
# Dark Apprentice LE v4: BR; # Dark Sentinel LE v4: TRI BR; # Dominix v3: PO; # Dorinian: TRI AB; # Frankensaber - BR; # Initiate v2: GB; # Liberator v3: TRI CG; % Archon 3.1: TRI CG; ~ Consular: TRI CG; ~ Dark Initiate LE v5: TRI FO; ~ Guardian: TRI GB; * Menace; * Monarch

Wife’s:
# Aeon V2: VA; # Dominix V2: BH; # Initiate V2: GB; # Prophecy v3: TRI GB; ~ Graflex SE: TRI GB; ~ Spectre: TRI GB; * Fulcrum; * Lost Grey

MVHI JEDI
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 115

"Sometimes I amaze even MYSELF."

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2020, 11:28:52 AM »

Yeah thats a weird one.
I found that when that happens, I just reset the light channel by turning it on and back off, then replot my points.
It happens somewhere around 20 points per channel... not sure why.

LIGHT SIDE POINTS APPRECIATED WHEN EARNED.

DarthSyronimus
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -40

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2020, 04:23:08 PM »

FWIW, hidden in the user manual, they do mention 20 points.... i found it when I was combing through the manual for a "everything dead, push pin here to reset" kind of info (there isn't any, alas)

I think I killed my Dominicide because I had more... hopefully US will get back to me (it's been a week) with what to do, now that I've tried a couple of things to resuscitate it.

Dark Side here, Grey in RPGs
(Order#1 - Ordered 1/27/20 - Arrived 3/12/20)
* Diamond Dominicide for me (died 4/2/20, sent back 5/23/20 for repairs, back in hand and working 6/4/2020)
* Diamond Dark Apprentice LE v5 for the 10yo Padawan
* Stunt Aeon LE v3 - Blazing Red (FreeMysteryBox) for the missus
* Stunt Initiate v2 - Guardian Blue (FreeInitiate) for the 7yo Youngling
(Order #2 - Ordered 5/17/20 - Arrived 9/13/20)
* Stunt Dark Overlord - Consular Green ($75 Mystery Box)
* Yari (Pike) Extension with 16" UEHG
* Silver Vented QR Coupler

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: