Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Menace SE ever coming back?  (Read 59 times)
Flamingfossil
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« on: March 25, 2020, 09:50:12 PM »

I've been wanting to get a pair of Menace sabers and staff them like mauls. And although the Dark and other variants are nice. I just want the SE. I don't like chrome and it's more expensive. But the SE has been out of stock for a while, is there any news of it coming back anytime soon or should I buy something else to fill the burning hole in my wallet?

Tai Chi Chuan Wijchen
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 165

« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2020, 01:10:41 AM »

Do a little forum search, I believe there has been talk about this question.
And if nothing comes up, shoot a message to US with this question. They'll probably awnser with 'probably two or three months' (guesssin here), but maybe they can put you on a list to give you a heads up.

Light Side points appreciated, when warranted.
> Phantasm v4 - CG
> Sentinel v4 staff - GB
> Phantom v4 - BR
> Dark Initiatet v2 - FO
> Free Initiate v2 - CG
> Aeon v3 - GB - Grabbag
> Sentinel v4 w/sound - CG - Mysterybox

Sakura No Kaze
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -88

DS if I've earned a point.

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2020, 07:20:59 AM »

I can tell you that it's probably coming back because US hasn't discontinued a hilt in over 5-6 years at least. But unfortunately I cannot tell you when it might be back.

Sadly, and in my opinion irrationally, machining of lightsaber hilts is considered non-essential during the current health crisis. I don't know where US's supplier for hilts is, but if it's in a lockdown state, it may well be several months before any of the out of stock sabers are available again.

Give a person an answer to their question and they get your answer. Teach a person how to use the forum Search function, and they get everyone's answer.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: