Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Menace SE ever coming back?  (Read 694 times)
Flamingfossil
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« on: March 26, 2020, 04:50:12 AM »

I've been wanting to get a pair of Menace sabers and staff them like mauls. And although the Dark and other variants are nice. I just want the SE. I don't like chrome and it's more expensive. But the SE has been out of stock for a while, is there any news of it coming back anytime soon or should I buy something else to fill the burning hole in my wallet?

Tai Chi Chuan Wijchen
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 297

« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2020, 08:10:41 AM »

Do a little forum search, I believe there has been talk about this question.
And if nothing comes up, shoot a message to US with this question. They'll probably awnser with 'probably two or three months' (guesssin here), but maybe they can put you on a list to give you a heads up.

Light Side points appreciated, when warranted.
> Phantasm v4 - CG
> Sentinel v4 staff - GB
> Phantom v4 - BR
> Dark Initiatet v2 - FO
> Free Initiate v2 - CG
> Aeon v3 - GB - Grabbag
> Sentinel v4 w/sound - CG - Mysterybox

Sakura No Kaze
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -175

DS if I've earned a point.

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2020, 02:20:59 PM »

I can tell you that it's probably coming back because US hasn't discontinued a hilt in over 5-6 years at least. But unfortunately I cannot tell you when it might be back.

Sadly, and in my opinion irrationally, machining of lightsaber hilts is considered non-essential during the current health crisis. I don't know where US's supplier for hilts is, but if it's in a lockdown state, it may well be several months before any of the out of stock sabers are available again.

Give a person an answer to their question and they get your answer. Teach a person how to use the forum Search function, and they get everyone's answer.
---------------------------------------------------------------
"My battery is low and it's getting dark" ~Final message from the Mars Opportunity rover, after exceeding it's 90 day mission plan by 14+ years.

chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2020, 11:13:31 PM »

I've only been purchasing from UltraSabers since October 2017 and i've seen some hilts sell out a few times in those 2 + years, but they eventually get back in stock. Darth Maul's hilts will always be a fan favorite and if those are discontinued, then a large part of the fanbase that shop here would go elsewhere for their business. Maul and Vader will always be part of SW that anyone who ever has watched the movies & Clone Wars will gravitate to.

But again, I have to agree with Sakura No Kaze. Lightsabers may be essential to us, but not to the Gov.

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: