Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Is this consistent, if so now what?  (Read 197 times)
Jbird12B
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 3

« on: March 26, 2020, 03:51:11 AM »

I received an email asking for delivery confirmation. It stated that I needed to reply if I received my order (which I still have not) and if not then I needed to send an email to US saying that I have not. I sent the email and was greeted with the automatic reply, which was expected, but still have had no human reply. What does this mean? I've waited 6 weeks now for it and this is the only real update besides the email telling me that they would make sure that they'd ship it within the next 2-4 business days, that email came last Friday. What happens next? We all know about the lead time but I'm trying to find answers or make sense of the vagueness of their side. This is my first time buying from US so I'll be prepared next time for my next purchase from them.

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2984

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2020, 06:35:46 AM »

It's an auto-generated email from Shopper Approved, and really has nothing to do with US.

I honestly don't know why they go out before the order is actually shipped, but you aren't nearly the first one.

Basically, disregard that. 

As for your long wait, and lack of actual human response, all I can offer is that with this lock-down situation, it's kind of to be expected unfortunately.  Last I heard, they're still working away at filling orders though, so just hang in there - it'll arrive. Smiley

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Sakura No Kaze
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -92

DS if I've earned a point.

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2020, 07:17:09 AM »

Last update I saw from Ultra is that they're currently working 3 8 hour shifts per day, 7 days a week to get caught up.

I also saw a post from someone who's mystery box shipped the same day it was ordered, which is a much more normal turnaround time for them. The 6-12 week wait is not their normal production time, which is part of the problem. We've been so spoiled by their normal almost instant turn time that when it becomes longer and closer to the wait time from other saber smiths, we cannot cope.

The Shopper Approved email is automatically sent, and the time frame for when it's sent is probably still based on their pre-holiday shipment times. So that would be why people are now getting them before their order has shipped.

Give a person an answer to their question and they get your answer. Teach a person how to use the forum Search function, and they get everyone's answer.

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2358

Grey Assassin

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2020, 09:05:26 AM »

What Rapine said, it's a generated email that's sent which normally works correctly but due to all that's happened, many members have gotten this email before their sabers. Ignore it

Jbird12B
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2020, 12:42:51 PM »

Idk, I can't help but to feel like I also didn't help the cause by ordering mine during tax return season and the spread of COVID. And I know they'll get here its just this is the most interesting experience that I've had while shopping online. I'll post pics as soon as I get em. I may even make a dope looking unboxing video as well. 

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -376

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2020, 01:09:53 PM »

Jbird, now I'm waiting for the dope unboxing video!! Make it happen!!

My Collection: Emperor's Hand (diamond controller),Guardian, Dominix LE v4, Fulcrum,Spectre, Azure Butcher, Raven, Crimson Menace, Bellicose, Archon v3.1, Azure Reaper, Grand Master LE, Monarch CE, Malice, Dark Shock, Crimson Fallen,  and coming soon, the Dark Standard Issue v3, the Empress and the Renegade LE with Diamond controller!

Wish list: Scorpion and Bane

Jbird12B
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2020, 01:40:29 AM »

I definitely will but at the moment I'm still waiting on the shipment email to come through. They told me it would ship withing the 2-4 business days but that email was last Friday. should I be worried?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: